Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for J Kennedy > Reviews

Browse

J Kennedy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J Kennedy "Ms Kennedy" RSS Feed (Tampa Bay)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Tai523 4 X Baby Toddler Boys Cute 4 Layers Potty Training Pants Reusable (100)
Tai523 4 X Baby Toddler Boys Cute 4 Layers Potty Training Pants Reusable (100)
Offered by tai523
Price: $13.97
2 used & new from $13.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality that is worth it, May 3, 2016
These serve their purpose well. My toddler is aware of any slight wetness and he automatically runs to the potty. They are easy for him to put on and take off. He is doing well in these as they hold him accountable and makes him think about it more often. His confidence has increased and he readily goes without being promoted to go. Sure, there is one violet colored one in the pack and he thinks it's silly. He has worn that once or twice at the house and they are not an issue to me or my husband. Overall, these are good quality underwear.

Baby Trend Sit N Stand Ultra Stroller, Elixer
Baby Trend Sit N Stand Ultra Stroller, Elixer
Price: $149.48
5 used & new from $130.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase on a stroller, February 5, 2016
This has truly changed our life. My restless toddler stays put and our newborn is happy. We have the toddler in the back and the infant in the front and there have been no safety concerns. Light weight (for a double) and it opens and folds easily.

Spasilk 100% Pure Silk Standard Size Crib Sheet
Spasilk 100% Pure Silk Standard Size Crib Sheet
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No bald spots, February 5, 2016
I am very grateful for this linen. My newborn's hair was starting to run away. She has fine, silky hair and now her hair continues to grow in a healthy manner without the baby baldness that so many babies have. I wish I would have known about this product with my son, but I didn't mind his baldness because I knew he would eventually get a haircut at age 1.5.

Crystallove 4Pcs Cotton Striped Face Hand Towel Set (2Pcs For Each, Coffee)
Crystallove 4Pcs Cotton Striped Face Hand Towel Set (2Pcs For Each, Coffee)
Offered by ctystallove
Price: $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice towels, February 5, 2016
These are beautiful, soft hand towels. They look and feel like they were a lot more experience than they actually were. I like the quality of the towel and fast shipping.

NYX Butter Lipstick - BLS11 Licorice
NYX Butter Lipstick - BLS11 Licorice
Offered by pinkbeauty
Price: $6.20
15 used & new from $1.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok I guess, February 5, 2016
I think this color looks ok on me. The color is very forgettable. I did not break out or have any skin issues while wearing this product. It makes my lips feel dry. I have a medium brown complexion so as I stated earlier, the color is ok.

NOW Solutions Castor Oil, 100 % Pure, 16 ounce
NOW Solutions Castor Oil, 100 % Pure, 16 ounce
Offered by Preferred Mart
Price: $9.54
56 used & new from $5.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 11, 2015
So many uses with this oil!

Motherlove Nipple Cream Certified Organic Salve for Sore Cracked Nursing Nipples, 1 Oz.
Offered by Motherlove Co.
Price: $10.95
9 used & new from $10.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Healthy and safe choice, December 11, 2015
Effective and not too greasy. I wasnt worried about nursing after reading the natural ingredients.

The First Years Close And Secure Sleeper
The First Years Close And Secure Sleeper
Price: $35.98
33 used & new from $35.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Grea and safe for nursing mothers, December 11, 2015
Perfeft for the first couple of days. My coworker used it for three months but I was eager to put my newborn in the crib after the first month sonthat she coukd et acclimated in there.

Little Tikes 3' Trampoline
Little Tikes 3' Trampoline
Price: $39.99
82 used & new from $30.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Parent approved!, December 11, 2015
This review is from: Little Tikes 3' Trampoline (Toy)
My toddler can be very hyper. He is no match for this trampoline. He is ready for dinner, bath, and bed everytimr he gets off this thing!

QT Intimates Nursing Bra - Cotton Blend - Black - 40D
QT Intimates Nursing Bra - Cotton Blend - Black - 40D
Offered by Prime Served
Price: $15.00
7 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bra for the price, December 11, 2015
Needed a cheap bra that allowse to pump while at work. This bra was effective and comfortable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7