Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for jenny > Reviews

Browse

jenny's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jenny RSS Feed (bay area)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely!, October 6, 2011
Wore this for my burlesque themed bach party in Vegas and loved it! I'm a 32b and the small size fit just right. My only complaint is it's a little tricky to put on because the clasps are in front and the metal boning makes it not very pliable. I was still able to breathe though.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars worked perfectly for my bachelorette party, October 6, 2011
Wore it for my bachelorette party. The length was just right, short enough for vegas! I usually wear a small and this dress was true to size. The material is a little stretchy as well. My only advice is make sure you wear the right underwear cause it will show panty lines.

Wilton Pressed Floral Wedding Invitation Kit
Wilton Pressed Floral Wedding Invitation Kit
Price: $25.69
35 used & new from $17.35

4.0 out of 5 stars good deal, June 24, 2011
The invitations are easy to make. With tiny help from my fiance, I made over 100 and it took me a day to make (prob quicker if I wasn't watching television at the same time). I got a lot of compliments on how pretty it looks and people were shocked when I told them I printed and assembled these invitations on my own. Of course, they don't know that the ribbons were precut and tied into bows. My only complaint would be not all of the sleeves are the same thickness/size. Out of a box, you probably get at least 2 sleeves that you won't be able to use so keep that in mind!

Art Flower Purple White Vintage with Pink Rose for Verizon Motorola Droid A855 Snap on Cell Phone Case

3.0 out of 5 stars decent for price, April 12, 2010
the case immediately makes the phone look a lot bigger. it looks good from the front and back, but the sides look horrible. the home keys do NOT get blocked as it seems to in the picture. also, it looks pinker than white.
Comment Comment | Permalink