Profile for Danielle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Danielle RSS Feed

BellaMarie QQ-10 Women MaryJane Peep Toe T-Strap Sandal Cork Platform Wedge Pump
Price: $8.99 - $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars true to size, August 17, 2014
i usually wear a 7 1/2 and thats what i ordered because of my wide feet. i could have probably gone down a to a 7. since its a T strap its no problem. I ordered the blush and its a dark blush color, not as bright as pictured. The leather isnt the thickest nor high quality but the shoes are very light weight and comfortable. Not too high of a heel and very sturdy.

Roma1 Nude Sparkle Rhinestone Glitter Classic Almond Toe Dress Pump High Heel-5.5
Offered by AquaPillar
Price: $39.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy heel!!, January 31, 2014
Very pretty and the perfect height. The heel with the added platform made me feel super tall next to my fiancé. I'm not sure how comfortable they will be but I'm not planning on wearing them the whole night of my wedding. I have pretty wide feet and they fit perfect!!!

Skip Hop Treetop Friends Animal Ball Trio
Skip Hop Treetop Friends Animal Ball Trio
Price: $14.99
24 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!!, May 26, 2012
This trio is too cute. The toys come separately and can each be hung by their own clip. The brown owl chimes while the orange one chimes and has crunchy wings. The green owl rattles and has crunchy rings. I am giving this as a baby gift more for the looks of them but i am sure baby Noah will love them. 3 great size toys (about 4 inch in diameter) for $15 not bad :)