Profile for Alex > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alex RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Beyerdynamic T90 New Tesla Audiophile High End Headphone
Beyerdynamic T90 New Tesla Audiophile High End Headphone
Price: $645.99
24 used & new from $436.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sound and very very comfortable, March 28, 2014
I bought this headphone after reading reviews by experts and I was not disappointed. The sound dynamic range and fidelity is just excellent.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 10.1 MP Digital Camera with 12x Wide Angle MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3 inch LCD (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Go anywhere camera, March 29, 2010
The Panasonic DMC ZS3 is one of my favorite compact cameras. For me, it is a go anywhere camera that can be slipped into my pocket. I recently took it to Asia and it has not disappointed me. The Image quality of the photo and the video are very very good for a camera of this size. Some people prefer to have the P A S M mode available. For me the Ai setting almost always renders excellent results. The zoom range (12x) of such a tiny camera is just fantastic. Although the new Panasonic ZS7 has more features and a GPS marker, I will not trade the ZS3 with the new model. ZS3 is a small wonderful camera to carry around that produces excellent photo and video, I give it a 5 stars. It is a keeper!

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 12.1MP Micro Four-Thirds Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with 14-45mm Lens
3 used & new from $279.95

4.0 out of 5 stars A PORTABLE STREET-WISE CAMERA, November 9, 2009
The Panasonic GF1 is a well-made MFT camera. I find it to be sufficiently portable as a street-wise camera with the 20mm f1.7 MFT lens. The raw IQ is very good below iso 800. It is as good as the Olympus E-P1 that I also owned.

Panasonic LUMIX G 20mm f/1.7 Aspherical Pancake Lens for Micro Four Thirds Interchangeable Lens Cameras (OLD MODEL)
Offered by symphonyusa
Price: $315.00
36 used & new from $200.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A sharp pancake lens for Micro Fourth Third, November 8, 2009
Panasonic 20mm f1.7 is a sharp prime lens. I use it with the Olympus E-P1 and the IQ is just excellent! Its an ideal lens for either the Olympus E-P1 and Panasonic GF1 or GH1. I highly recommend it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2011 3:30 AM PST

Panasonic 45-200mm f/4.0-5.6 Lumix G Vario MEGA OIS Zoom Micro Four Thirds Lens for Panasonic and Olympus Micro Four Thirds Cameras
Price: $269.00
23 used & new from $180.00

3.0 out of 5 stars An average telephoto lens for micro 4/3, October 5, 2009
This telephoto lens is just an above average performer. It is light and does its basic job well.

Induro Carbonflex 8x Tripod CX-114
Induro Carbonflex 8x Tripod CX-114

3.0 out of 5 stars No Ballhead Tripod, January 28, 2009
Based on its specification, this tripod is very flexible. But for the price I expect it should include a ballhead for the camera. As is, it is not worth the price it is asking for.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 5, 2010 9:16 PM PDT

Panasonic  Lumix DMC-FZ28K 10MP Digital Camera with 18x Wide Angle MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black)
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28K 10MP Digital Camera with 18x Wide Angle MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black)
11 used & new from $76.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A Nice and Versatile Super Zoom, January 6, 2009
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28K is a versatile super zoom camera. I bought this camera for travel purpose. I had in the past a Sony H1. That camera gave me alot of nice pictures when I travelled. I wanted a camera that will give sharper and better pictures. After reading a lot of reviews online, I decided to try this. I am not disappointed. Its not perfect but better than my old H1.

Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Auto Focus-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens
Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Auto Focus-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens
Price: $1,886.95
59 used & new from $925.00

5.0 out of 5 stars One of Nikon Great!, January 6, 2009
The Nikon 24-70mm f2.8 is a great and very sharp lens. The wide angle range fits well on a full frame Nikon D700. It is very sharp. The contrast is excellent. Distortion is very minimal and it does not bother me. The weight and size is my only concern. It is big, heavy and bulky. A lighter version would have make this an ideal walk around/travel lens.

Tamron AF 70-200mm f/2.8 Di LD IF Macro Lens with Built in Motor for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras (Model A001NII)
Price: $769.00
19 used & new from $590.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Zoom Lens, January 6, 2009
I find this lens to be very sharp at the wide end and acceptably sharp at the zoom end. This lens is comparable or even a bit better than Nikon 70-200 mm f2.8 at almost 3X the cost!I did not have any focusing problem on my D300 or D700.

Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Auto Focus-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens
Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Auto Focus-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens
Price: $1,996.95
24 used & new from $1,463.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Wide Angle zoom Lens, March 30, 2008
Its huge but it produces excellent photos. I just love the sharpest I can get from this lens even with a Nikon D80 camera. Its at par or a bit better than the Nikon 17-35mm f2.8. The built quality is very good but it is a speciality lens and so requires a bit of care in handling with the exposed front lens.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2010 4:40 PM PST

Page: 1 | 2