Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Fidlar $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Kristen Thornton > Reviews

Browse

Kristen Thornton's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kristen Thornton RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
DIABETIC ALERT DOG Black Rim Medical Alert 2.5 inch Sew-on Patch
DIABETIC ALERT DOG Black Rim Medical Alert 2.5 inch Sew-on Patch
Offered by Creative Clam
Price: $4.25

5.0 out of 5 stars plus I like the look of it very much, January 19, 2015
It's a patch, so what you see is what you get. But it's durable and states what it is supposed to state, plus I like the look of it very much. I got it very fast and was able to sew it on to my dog's service vest without any problems.

Service Dog Harness Vest Cool Comfort Nylon for dogs Small Medium Large 14 -39" Girth, Purchase comes with 2 IN TRAINING reflective pathces. Please measure dog before ordering
Offered by Doggie Stylz
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and Effective, January 19, 2015
This vest has worked great for us. My lab was right in between needing a medium and a large. I went ahead and ordered the large and while initially just a tad big, she quickly grew into it. She is eight months old and we have just recently started taking her into public places as we continue her obedience training and service dog training. The vest helps identify her and our cause and we are asked very few questions (other than the people who are just curious about her training). The front strap is meant to fasten back over itself in the front, so the few reviews that mentioned it went across the outside velcro area (not allowing the In Training to be seen) were just confused about where it was suppose to strap. It straps across the front and you can still see the In Training on both sides just fine. It has held up very well through our training these past few months. It's very durable, which is needed when you're training with a lab puppy!

Mistress Fortune
Mistress Fortune
by Arina Tanemura
Price: $7.55
53 used & new from $0.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful work from Tanemura as usual, November 16, 2014
This review is from: Mistress Fortune (Paperback)
Beautiful work from Tanemura as usual! I love this one shot manga of hers. It was a birthday present and it's definitely a feel good read!

The Art of Vampire Knight: Matsuri Hino Illustrations
The Art of Vampire Knight: Matsuri Hino Illustrations
by Matsuri Hino
Price: $19.48
40 used & new from $6.17

5.0 out of 5 stars The price on here is about half of what I paid for it and I still thought I was getting a fantastic deal for such high quality a, November 16, 2014
I bought this book at a con recently and I have to say I adore it. The artwork is just breathtaking. The price on here is about half of what I paid for it and I still thought I was getting a fantastic deal for such high quality artwork. This is worth your money, I promise. One of my favorite part is at the end of the book it shows you the process the artist used to make the cover art. So cool!

Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi - Nintendo 3DS
Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi - Nintendo 3DS
Offered by A Toy Addict
Price: $72.90
9 used & new from $53.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely loved this game, September 21, 2014
I absolutely loved this game. I got it for my birthday recently and I thought it would be a fun play, but I never expected to be so immersed in the story. The first half of the story is pretty much the same whatever path you choose, but the second half changes a lot for each character. All of the stories are wonderful and each bachelor has his own charms. Just when I thought I wouldn't really prefer one over the other, they all surprised me. If Otomes are your thing, then this one should definitely be in your collection. I watched the anime after I played this and it was wonderful. One of my new favorites!

Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai) (Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
DVD ~ Jerry Jewell
7 used & new from $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, June 22, 2014
The English voices are so authentic and spot on! FUNimation did a great job casting. The jokes were funny and the witty banter between Sena and Yozora were just awesome. Can't wait to watch the second season!

Sugarbooger Good Lunch Snack Container, Hoot, 4-Count
Sugarbooger Good Lunch Snack Container, Hoot, 4-Count

5.0 out of 5 stars Holding up great, June 22, 2014
I've had these for almost a year. I bought them to put fruit in for my daughter's lunch (pineapples, pears, ect). They are dishwasher safe and even after all the times they have been washed the designs are holding up well and the lids still have a nice tight seal.

AM Landen® Japanese Style Sexy Mock CAT with Tail TIGHTS Pantyhose High Quality(CAT)
Offered by Jam Closet accessories
Price: $8.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but didn't hold up well, June 22, 2014
I bought these to wear to anime conventions. They were extremely cute and fit perfectly. I am 5'0 and 128 lbs. Unfortunately the very first day I wore them they ripped right in the crotch. I only paid $6.50 for them which included shipping so I guess I can't complain too much, I just wish they would have held up a little better.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique Garden Decor, June 22, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my dad who loves eclectic garden decor. He was extremely pleased when this arrived, and though it is a bit smaller than I thought he gets many compliments on it and the detail is nice.

DiscDiver Disc Golf Golden Retriever
DiscDiver Disc Golf Golden Retriever
Offered by Tru Inertia
Price: $26.95
4 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Wonderfully, June 22, 2014
I bought this for my husband a few Christmases back as it seemed like he was always losing stray discs to the hungry mouths of the local lakes. He has managed to salvage quite a few of his own discs thanks to this little gadget. It has held up very well over the years. Sometimes when I go with him I like to go down to to the lake and "fish" for discs. I just toss it in and reel it back and am always pleasantly surprised when I fish a disc out with it. More often then not when I am trying to retrieve his discs I always find others as well. This is totally worth the money for anyone who plays disc golf.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3