Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more
Profile for Rainey > Reviews

Browse

Rainey's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rainey RSS Feed (Seattle, WA United States)

Dansko Women's Faith Ankle Boot,Slate Antique,41 EU/10.5-11 M US
Dansko Women's Faith Ankle Boot,Slate Antique,41 EU/10.5-11 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, October 30, 2014
I have only just tried these on and not actually worn them but I can say that they are cute (in a Dansko way). There is a higher heel that many Dansko shoes.
I like the slate color- it is a good neutral shade that will go with everything.

Casio Women's LW200-2BV Digital Blue Resin Strap Watch
Casio Women's LW200-2BV Digital Blue Resin Strap Watch
Price: $16.45
26 used & new from $14.80

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, July 22, 2010
really works well, great alarm clock,stopwatch,calendar... you will not find a better watch for the price.

Altec Lansing inMotion IM310 Portable Speakers for iPod and MP3 Players
Altec Lansing inMotion IM310 Portable Speakers for iPod and MP3 Players
2 used & new from $38.58

4.0 out of 5 stars really nice, July 21, 2010
The sounds great,and even if you have it on top volume it remains the same great quality as a lower volume. Its really easy to us, I didnt need to us the instructions to figure it out. My negatives are that the adapter that said it was for the ipod nano 4th generation was not the correct adapter for that ipod. Also it doesnt seem to charge my ipod like it said it would. The most it seems to do is keep the charge the same. But I am very happy with the speakers even with the cons.

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games)
Catching Fire (The Hunger Games)
by Suzanne Collins
Price: $12.02
1792 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how could they do this to katniss???????, June 25, 2010
How can the capital get more evil? find out in this book! the ending made me cry it was so terrible {for katniss, not for readers (: } how can the beat gale to a bloodly mess in public I HATE U CAPITAL! I LUV U SUZANNE COLLINS!!! read the underland cronicles to if u like this book (how could u not like it??!)