Profile for PaulthePenguin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

PaulthePenguin RSS Feed

Vantec CB-ISATAU2 SATA/IDE to USB 2.0 Adapter Supports 2.5-Inch, 3.5-Inch, 5.25-Inch Hard Disk Drives (Black)
Price: $25.04
34 used & new from $18.31

2.0 out of 5 stars Burned, October 14, 2012
This product worked perfectly for about three days, then one day when I plugged it in and turned my computer on it got so hot that it started melting the wires on the power converter cable. I wouldn't have noticed except it smelled really bad. When I tried to unplug it, it burnt my hand.

Adobe Reader
Adobe Reader
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 19, 2012
This review is from: Adobe Reader (App)
The only thing about this app that I would change is to make it so I could see the time when I tapped the center of the screen.

DeuterIDE - Compiler and IDE
DeuterIDE - Compiler and IDE

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult and slow, May 3, 2012
This review is from: DeuterIDE - Compiler and IDE (App)
I couldn't find any documentation on how to use this compiler online, so it's basically useless to me now. It's hard to type, you can only hold is landscape style, and it takes forever to compiler. I would not recommend it.

How to study
How to study
by George Fillmore Swain
Price: $10.76
18 used & new from $10.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, May 2, 2012
This review is from: How to study (Paperback)
This was a very good book that contained many great insights on the human brain and how to retain knowledge. It stresses the importance of actually understanding that which you study instead of just reading and memorizing. You should definitely get this is you are a student or even a teacher.

HTML and iWebkit Basics
HTML and iWebkit Basics

5.0 out of 5 stars great app, April 21, 2012
This review is from: HTML and iWebkit Basics (App)
this app is very useful. it helped me greatly with the "make your first android app" app. you should download it.

Wolf Toss
Wolf Toss
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars to adog review, April 20, 2012
This review is from: Wolf Toss (App)
adog review, angry birds was NOT the first game of this type. Technically, this game didn't steal from angry birds. anyways, five stars. great game.