Learn more Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback
Profile for W. Jackson > Reviews

Browse

W. Jackson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

W. Jackson "Wino" RSS Feed (Georgia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Berne Men's Original Washed Hooded Jacket, Olive, Large
Berne Men's Original Washed Hooded Jacket, Olive, Large
Offered by BLINQ
Price: $40.69
4 used & new from $40.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks like a very well made jacket, March 6, 2016
Looks like a very well made jacket. I had a walls jacket that was about the same design that I got from Walmart about 3-4 years ago. The Walls jacket developed some tears in the sleeve, probably from washing it in the washing machine so many times. The Berne jacket looks to be better made, and fits very well, except the sleeves are a little to long, maybe 1-2 inches. I'm going to keep the jacket though, because I can just pull the sleeves up a little, and nobody knows the difference. I would have given 5 stars if not for the long sleeves.

Seymour Duncan Woody HC Hum-Canceling Soundhole Pickup
Seymour Duncan Woody HC Hum-Canceling Soundhole Pickup
Offered by Instrumentpro
Price: $42.92
24 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch, December 31, 2015
The Seymour Duncan Woody HC is a Beautiful sounding pickup. I have a Fishman pickup, and it can't compete with the seymour duncan hc. I wouldn't be afraid to use this pickup professionally.

Moonlight Sonata, Op. 27, No. 2 (Complete) (Alfred Masterwork Edition)
Moonlight Sonata, Op. 27, No. 2 (Complete) (Alfred Masterwork Edition)
by Ludwig van Beethoven
Price: $6.99
38 used & new from $2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 10, 2015
Love it!

NoiseHush N500 Wireless Bluetooth Headset for iPhone, Blackberry, HTC, Samsung, LG, Motorola, and Nokia - Black
Price: $24.47
3 used & new from $24.47

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 years and still going!, October 10, 2015
I've used it for about 4 years so far, and somehow it still works good. Great deal in my opinion, and probably better than a lot of the more expensive models. I didn't get it at amazon, but bought it at a truck stop 4 years ago.

Waltzing With You (Music From The Film "Brother's Keeper")
Waltzing With You (Music From The Film "Brother's Keeper")
Price: $11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Music!, January 5, 2015
Great Music!!! I believe this is the music from the Ken Burns Doc "The Civil War". Loved the entire album.

High Lonesome
High Lonesome
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 5, 2015
This review is from: High Lonesome (Amazon Video)
One of the very best documentaries I've ever seen. Feel like I struck gold with this one.

Rogue RM-100A A-Style Mandolin Sunburst
Rogue RM-100A A-Style Mandolin Sunburst
Offered by Woodwind and Brasswind
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool! A lot better than the price tag, October 13, 2014
Cool! A lot better than the price tag, and the action on the one I got was good and low. Never tried a Mandolin before, but I love it now, such a cool sound, Bluegrass, Led Zeppelin, Italiano, etc.

Jasmine S34C NEX Acoustic Guitar
Jasmine S34C NEX Acoustic Guitar
Price: $79.99
17 used & new from $67.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice guitar for the money., August 3, 2014
Just got the Jasmine S34C a few days ago, so this is a preliminary review. I noticed that the protective cover was not on the pick guard, and there was a few very light scratches on it, so I assume this was a return. Wish it would have been sold as a return and not as new. The guitar is very light weight, which sort of through me off at first. It looks really nice for a $119.00. It had good strings on it, but I put some new D'addario 12's on it. The action seemed a little high, so I sanded down the saddle a little, and now the action is good for me. The intonation was a little off on the E(6) string, but after sanding down the saddle the intonation is about right now, lucky accident.lol It sounds good for the price to me.

Fender 073-3150-406 3150R Pure Nickel Bullet End Electric Guitar Strings - Regular
Price: $5.79
15 used & new from $4.95

1.0 out of 5 stars E (1) string broke before I could even get it ..., August 1, 2014
E (1) string broke before I could even get it half way tightened up to be in tune. No more Fender strings for me. I didn't buy these at Amazon, but at a local national guitar shop.

Squier Bullet - Fiesta Red - Rosewood Fingerboard
Squier Bullet - Fiesta Red - Rosewood Fingerboard
Price: $149.99
16 used & new from $95.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It might be cheap, but man is it fun., June 28, 2014
I didn't get my Fiesta Red Bullet Strat from Amazon, but got it from another online music store. I was very leery when I ordered it, thinking that something this cheap can't be good, but I was wrong. I also have a Squire Jaguar, but after getting this little red bullet I haven't picked it up. The playability, sound, and quality are amazing for a guitar of this price. Mine will go out of tune pretty fast if you go heavy on the tremolo, but other than that it stays in tune pretty good. I wish it had better tuners, but I'm very happy with it, and have a ball with it. I call her Little Red. Oh, and it looks great too.

Update 8-30-2014:

Still loving the Fiesta Red Bullet Strat(Little Red). It is a fun little guitar to play. The playability and sound are amazing. I bought a used 2012 American Standard Stratocaster. I had 30 days to return it for any reason, and after about 15 days I returned it because I liked playing the Bullet more. I know it sounds crazy, can't believe it myself. I think the main reason I like the Bullet is because it has a thinner neck than the American Standard, so it is easier for me to play. One thing that bothers me about the bullet is it will go out of tune when I hit the tremolo, even if I try a little Hank Marvin type light tremoloing. The used American Standard I bought was missing the tremolo arm when I received it, and I first thought "no big deal I'll just buy another tremolo arm", but I was able to tremolo it by pushing down on the bridge, and it went out of tune about as bad as the bullet, so I just returned the American Standard for a refund.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5