Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for Aaron G. Sword > Reviews

Browse

Aaron G. Sword's Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Aaron G. Sword RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
TP-LINK TL-WN725N Wireless N Nano USB Adapter 150Mbps
TP-LINK TL-WN725N Wireless N Nano USB Adapter 150Mbps
Price: Click here to see our price
195 used & new from $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor connection quality, lousy install, not good at all., February 3, 2016
This was nothing but trouble from day one. Dummy me tried something cheap and I got what I paid for. Replaced it with a better quality name brand and haven't looked back.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2016 1:21 PM PST

Line 6 Relay G50 Wireless Guitar System: Wired Tone, Wireless Freedom
Line 6 Relay G50 Wireless Guitar System: Wired Tone, Wireless Freedom
Price: $349.00
21 used & new from $250.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sounding wireless unit for guitar and/or bass and well made too!, February 3, 2016
I have used a few different wireless systems over the years both for guitar and vocals and this setup from Line 6 has been the best one yet. I mean that from a sound standpoint, it sounds freaking great, not limiting like some other wireless systems, very full sounding. And from a quality standpoint, this is a very well made unit and so far it has held up extremely well to the rigors of band life, travel and more. I couldn't be more happy with this unit.

Logitech HD Webcam C310
Logitech HD Webcam C310
Price: $31.95
118 used & new from $17.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera for the price and easy to use, February 3, 2016
Easy setup and a surprisingly good picture!

Doctor Who: Christmas Specials Giftset with Tardis Speakers  [Blu-ray]
Doctor Who: Christmas Specials Giftset with Tardis Speakers [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ David Tennant
Price: $111.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movies of course and a fabulous speaker too!, February 3, 2016
I have to say that for its size, the Bluetooth speaker included in this set sounds really good! Plus it was very easy to setup and seems to be very well made. I am very happy with this purchase.

Digitech VL3G Vocalist Live 3 Harmony and Pitch Correction Pedal for Guitarists
Digitech VL3G Vocalist Live 3 Harmony and Pitch Correction Pedal for Guitarists
2 used & new from $399.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This device is pure magic!, March 9, 2015
This is one of if not the most amazing devices I have ever seen, and I have over twenty years of experience in the technology field. It can create one and two part harmonies from just a vocal, or you can plug your guitar into it and it follows the chords you play to make sure the harmony is always in key. Although it's always been in key even when I am singing through it without my guitar. From gender changes to pitch changes you can customize the voices in so many ways, add vocal effects like delay and reverb and more, it's awesome. Literally awe inspiring! If you play solo or with a small group and need backup singer(s), this thing is magic I tell you. I wouldn't trade it for anything!!

Hell'S Kitchen Season 1-10
Hell'S Kitchen Season 1-10
DVD ~ Gordan Ramsey
Offered by VEI
Price: $43.99
13 used & new from $43.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for any Hell's Kitchen fan!, March 9, 2015
This review is from: Hell'S Kitchen Season 1-10 (DVD)
This is a great deal for any Hell's Kitchen fan, I have thoroughly enjoyed watching these seasons full and uncut. I cannot recommend these highly enough!!

EMG 1 - 2 Pickup Conversion Wiring Kit Solderless Long Shaft PPP W/ Push/Pull
EMG 1 - 2 Pickup Conversion Wiring Kit Solderless Long Shaft PPP W/ Push/Pull
Offered by BIGFLY
Price: $56.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, very complete!, March 9, 2015
If you are working on installing EMG pickups like the 81/85 active or H4 passive sets, this kit is perfect for you if you need everything in one place to do the rewire and replacement.

Unblackened [Blu-ray]
Unblackened [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Zakk Wylde
Offered by Phase 3, LLC
Price: $9.28
31 used & new from $4.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Zakk Wylde and his Black Label Society deliver an amazing one of a kind performance!, November 16, 2013
This review is from: Unblackened [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I am a big Black Label Society fan as it is, and I have all of their previous concert CD's and DVD's, and I have to say that this is the best concert I have seen yet. I mean that from both the songs they play to the quality of their performance to the quality of the DVD itself and the nice camera work. This concert has been a pleasure to watch and listen to, it's awesome.

This is not JUST a Black Label Society show, I love the fact that Zakk goes all the way back to his Pride and Glory days, then picks some from his solo days too, then pulls favorites from all over the Black Label Society catalog. Even if you aren't a fan of Hard Rock or Heavy Metal music, you will love this DVD. It's not an "unplugged" concert that is just named "Unblackened", no it truly is a one of a kind experience where Zakk and the whole band turn it down a few notches and deliver a lovely grooving mellow time. Yes there are acoustic guitars, and electrics and keyboards and pianos and drums and a GONG even! It's freakin' awesome, one of the best concerts I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of them.

Whatever your music preference, you really cannot go wrong with this show, there is so much to like here I am betting that everyone will find something they like! Get it now and enjoy!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, weighted nicely, perfect swivel, a great practice and or training tool!, November 16, 2013
I have been a martial artist for decades and have had sets of practice chucks before. However, I haven't had any as nice as these are! Mostly this is what you would expect, nice foam batons that are solid but won't hurt like the real thing. What really sells this for me is two things, first the overall craftsmanship and quality which is really good, and second the chain and ball bearing swivel that keeps it from binding is top notch. This is the first pair I have had with a ball bearing swivel and it is VERY nice. It doesn't bind or bunch up, and it doesn't ... it's hard to explain, but some of these that don't have the bearing they kind of bind then skip as they swivel, they aren't nice and smooth like this one is. This is a really nice pair of chucks, the weight and balance are just right, you've already heard me rave about the quality and awesome bearings, all in all it's a great product!

Black & Decker ASI500 12-Volt Cordless Air Station Inflator
Black & Decker ASI500 12-Volt Cordless Air Station Inflator
Price: $55.43
51 used & new from $55.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Big workhorse of an air compressor in a small package!, November 14, 2013
I don't know what possessed Black and Decker to design this thing, but I am sure glad they did! I have owned one of these for three years now and it has performed without fail in the rain, snow, heat, cold, whatever you need it is there. Having decades of experience with using and repairing electronics, I half expected the battery to give out before now, which would still be OK because of the long 12v cord on it, but in fact the battery still works on it too. I use this for airing up tires on my cars, motorcycles, bicycles, lawn equipment, snowblower and more. It works great on inflatable pools, air mattresses and sports balls too! My wife loves it too because it's simple and easy for her to use, no slam on the ladies, but with a kid to tend to she doesn't have time for anything that is inefficient. Makes you wonder why she keeps me around but anyway ... the only bad part is that I have pretty much lost my air compressor because she now keeps it in her van! To the point, this is a great unit, it is a workhorse, I don't get all these one star reviews. It takes a little bit of time to get to know this thing, to understand how to use it properly, but once you play with it a little so that you become familiar with how it operates, it's easy as pie! I wouldn't trade it for one ten times the size or price, it's just too dang useful just as it is. Thanks.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3