Profile for P. Jones > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 62

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. Jones RSS Feed (MA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Fisher-Price Power Wheels Tough Talking Jeep Wrangler
Fisher-Price Power Wheels Tough Talking Jeep Wrangler
Price: $314.99
7 used & new from $245.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid hit with my son - he's almost six and ..., March 9, 2015
Solid hit with my son - he's almost six and can't wait for the snow to melt so he can go back out and play!

LG Electronics NB3530A Sound Bar System
LG Electronics NB3530A Sound Bar System
Offered by Smart Bargains 4 U
Price: $208.99
38 used & new from $124.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bang for the buck - I bought two in ..., March 9, 2015
Fantastic bang for the buck - I bought two in the end, one for my office, one for the main open plan kitchen space in my house.

I don't know I'd replace a full surround sound system - but definitely for places where you need to save some space.

Edutige Dual Microphone ETM-001
Edutige Dual Microphone ETM-001
Offered by Great Richard
Price: $34.00
11 used & new from $22.25

4.0 out of 5 stars but not as great as a shotgun or more high end mic - ..., March 9, 2015
Does what it says on the tin :) Way improved sound quality over the built in mic, but not as great as a shotgun or more high end mic - but it's small, unobtrusive.

i have already lost the mic wind cover though.

Morphsuits Premium Glow Skeleton  XL, White / Green / Black, X-Large
Morphsuits Premium Glow Skeleton XL, White / Green / Black, X-Large
Price: $36.36
4 used & new from $36.36

3.0 out of 5 stars Limited visibility, especially if you wear it in dark ..., March 9, 2015
Limited visibility, especially if you wear it in dark environments - but other than that, it's exactly what you expect - a skin tight, full body suit. The bones don't really glow in the dark well, and definitely don't show as green as they show in the picture (white is the real life color)

Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat
Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat
Offered by Best Online Deals Only
Price: $36.49
72 used & new from $18.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, March 9, 2015
Wow. I needed something to help the baseboard heater in my home office with the winter cold here in New England - and picked up this because it was relatively cheap, and had a great reputation.

Wow. This thing puts out a TON of heat! It has a fan, so it's not silent - but the amount of heat it kicks out is overwhelming! I've had to dial it down to the lowest setting, and let it switch on and off automatically - it's crazy.

DYMO 1755120 LabelWriter 4XL Thermal Label Printer
DYMO 1755120 LabelWriter 4XL Thermal Label Printer
Price: $159.99
77 used & new from $129.59

5.0 out of 5 stars quickly and easily. I very very occasionally find the printer goes ..., March 9, 2015
This has proven to be incredibly handy. I picked this up for a large volume of label printing I was doing, and I was sick of hand writing everything - now I can copy and paste into stamps.com, print to a 6*4 label and be done, quickly and easily.

I very very occasionally find the printer goes offline, but nothing a power cycle doesn't fix (without it losing my print job) - and two or three times I've had to reboot my iMac to get it done, although I blame this more on the computer than the printer.

Solid product.

Ecobee3 Wi-Fi Thermostat with Remote Sensor
Ecobee3 Wi-Fi Thermostat with Remote Sensor
Price: $241.37
18 used & new from $201.40

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned, March 9, 2015
Returned, with sadness.

I'm sure it's a solid product, but I never got that far. The thermostat needs a constant power - and my home system didn't have one, or an ability to install one simply.

Thats not enough to ding the product of course - but the support offered by Ecobee consisted of a simple "you need the power cable" and nothing more. No guidance, no FAQ links, no assistance.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2015 11:28 AM PDT

LG Electronics 39LB5600 39-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED TV
LG Electronics 39LB5600 39-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED TV
Price: Click here to see our price
27 used & new from $297.02

4.0 out of 5 stars this is perfect for our open dining area, March 9, 2015
I've been very impressed with LG Tv's and soundbars recently - picking up a couple of them for home use - office projects, etc. Paired with an AppleTV, this is perfect for our open dining area, and paired with an LG soundbar, it's become a very nice entertainment center TV

Leatherman 830850 Skeletool CX Multitool
Leatherman 830850 Skeletool CX Multitool
Price: $61.29
47 used & new from $59.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid and reliable., March 9, 2015
I've owned the Skeletool CX a while now, sometimes as a full time, in my pocket tool - other times just laying around the office.

I've found it to be solid - reliable. The blade stays sharp, and the bits stay solid in the handle and socket. The curved shape of the handle is a bit cumbersome and the pliers nice and strong. I keep it clipped inside my pocket, and the clip stays firm and hasn't lost it's tension.

Honestly though - with the steel version being so much cheaper than the carbon version - go with that. There's so little difference in the two and the carbon inserts are minor, and purely cosmetic.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 19, 2015 8:39 AM PDT

Cable Matters 270 Degree HDMI Male to Female Adapter
Cable Matters 270 Degree HDMI Male to Female Adapter
Offered by Cable Matters
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best solutions are the simplest!, January 21, 2015
I recently mounted a low profile TV to the wall with a low profile wall mount - with the end result being I had shy 1" of clearance between the back of the TV and the wall.

Despite having dozens of HDMI cables laying around, none of them would fit - even when the plug piece was under 1", the cable coming out the back wouldn't fold down tightly enough.

I initially started hunting for a folding USB cable, but even they were too big, then I found these - many vendors sold them, seemingly under many manufacturers, but I landed on this particular manufacturer and got the 270 degree model, as it would fit the position of the port on the back of my TV.

It arrived overnight, plugged right in, took the regular HDMI cable I had for the job and was a $5 solution to a big problem.

Perfect.