Profile for Va > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Va RSS Feed

Casio SA-76 44 Key Mini Keyboard, Orange
Casio SA-76 44 Key Mini Keyboard, Orange
Offered by Toys.
Price: $71.20
31 used & new from $44.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Awww Man!!!, June 27, 2014
This is a nice little product to use for practicing before I get onto my 88 key, keyboard...very nice product for the price.

rooCASE Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 Case - (2012 Previous Generation) Ultra-Slim Cover with Landscape and Typing Stand - MAGENTA
Offered by PC Micro Store
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars True Roo?, January 3, 2013
The case is good for the price. The spine is sharp at the ends when you close it though instead of being rounded so that makes me think it will likely begin to tear at the corners, but we will see what happens. The color is way brighter than what I expected, but like I say it's a good product for the price.

Madden NFL 11 - Xbox 360
Madden NFL 11 - Xbox 360
Offered by BA Sports
Price: $15.93
258 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, November 21, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My son loves playing this game. It arrived in time for him to receive it for christmas and he has spent hours playing it. Good product for the price.

Rockland Luggage 4 Piece Luggage Set, Pink Giraffe, One Size
Rockland Luggage 4 Piece Luggage Set, Pink Giraffe, One Size
Price: Click here to see our price
12 used & new from $90.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!!, November 21, 2011
Arrived quick. The luggage passed the durability test with my first use of them on a vacation. They are nice and sturdy. It was also very easy to find my luggage on the carousel at the airport. Loving them!!! :)

3 Pack of Universal Touch Screen Stylus Pen (Red + Black + Silver)
3 Pack of Universal Touch Screen Stylus Pen (Red + Black + Silver)
Offered by FishingForDeals
Price: $1.35
76 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, November 21, 2011
Received promptly. Very nice product for the price!!! Looking forward to giving them along with tablets and keyboard as Christmas gifts.

SANOXY 7 INCH TABLET STAND WITH MICRO USB KEYBOARD, VEGAN PU LEATHER USB KEYBOARD CASE/COVER STAND FOR ANDROID 7 INCH TABLET PC (7 INCH TABLET BLACK)
Offered by SpeedLLC
Price: $13.99
15 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Look's Great!, November 21, 2011
The items arrived promptly and looks great - I am hoping that they will fit the tablets I have purchased to go along with it. I plan to give them as a christmas gift so I am hoping that when they are used together that all goes well.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Hopeful, November 21, 2011
The product arrived promptly and looking great, but I plan to give them as christmas gifts. I am hoping that they work as well as they look.