Profile for Fujislider > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Fujislider RSS Feed (Yokohama, Japan)

Sony Cover with Light for Reader Wi-fi Illuminate Your Reader: Exclusive Cover With R
3 used & new from $20.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased overall, February 25, 2012
Having come from using an M-Edge cover with an older Sony Reader, this had a lot to live up to.

Happy with the overall design and compactness, it will still fit in a jacket pocket.

The light is perfect. It automatically lights when it's brought out, easy to deploy and return. Light quality is superb.

Construction quality is very good, but a bit as others have said, feels a little plasticky. Unlike the cowhide M-Edge I had before, this too easily slides off sheer surfaces.

The biggest sin is that although there's space to attach the Reader-included stylus, I was very disappointed at the lack of a built-in holder (or come with an additional stylus of a different shape). It wasn't even really that important a feature for me. But the fact that Sony, the manufacturer of both the Reader and the cover, chose to omit it is irritating.

Note on the color. I wanted to be able to spot it quickly if I was looking for it, which is why I chose red. As a guy, I was a little concerned about the shade of red. Turns out to be a nice, dark shade - not feminine at all.

Logitech G500 Programmable Gaming Mouse
Logitech G500 Programmable Gaming Mouse
Offered by LWOutlet
Price: $114.95
24 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A keeper, September 22, 2009
For my medium-small-sized hands this mouse fits like a glove - the shape and base-weight makes it really comfortable. I tend to mouse with my wrist stationary, using only fingers to move around. This requires a slightly shorter grip around the mouse. Even so, left and right buttons are clickable almost as far back as half the mouse with little perceivable click-pressure change.

Having basically 10 completely programmable buttons is a godsend for click-casting in World of Warcraft. Paired with the SetPoint software, it's a no-brainer. Although I'd agree with 'Ruebarb' about the both the DPI & middle buttons.

DPI buttons are small and might be hard to reach for small hands in a gaming situation. And the middle button requires far more directly straight-down, forceful click than the left/right scroll-click, making it better suited for less-used spells/functions.

Conversely, the left/right scroll-click is dead-on perfect. I find them as natural to use as any other "normal" mouse-button.

The cluster of three buttons on the left side is a great idea. I like the arrangement. And the toggle-able hyper-scroll middle button makes for quick work of long page-scrolling.

To wish for anything it'd be more ergonomic alternative buttons for DPI & left-side - something that makes for more hand-position variety in a "twitch" gaming situation. I'd prefer button-shaping akin to Microsoft's Intellimouse Optical side buttons - lending toward slightly larger/elongated and rounder.

That said, the detractors are minor - this is possibly the best mouse I've used for gaming.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 23, 2013 3:13 PM PDT

M-edge Genuine Leather Executive Jacket for Sony Reader PRS-505 (Saddle Brown) - Discontinued Version ALL SALES FINAL

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, February 17, 2009
I liked what "Saddle Brown" looked like from the manufacturers site (since there was no picture on Amazon at the time of this writing). The color was darker/richer that I expected - pleasant surprise.

The cover itself is very well made, almost as close, quality-wise, to boutique leather-goods. Very soft in the hands and decently padded. Fits my Sony Reader 505 like a glove. Enough extra space for business cards, memory cards and note paper without it feeling too snug. I feel more comfortable in case I accidentally drop it, that the 505 will survive intact.

Overall, extremely happy with the my Reader's new home.

Tune Plus V 2.0
Tune Plus V 2.0
Offered by BLS Mart
Price: $7.58
5 used & new from $0.89

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste, August 17, 2007
This review is from: Tune Plus V 2.0 (CD-ROM)
I should have read the system requirements better. Requires iTunes. I wanted to use this on a laptop to manage songs and playlists without iTunes installed. My mistake.

Unfortunately, didn't get to try it out very much. DotNet FrameWork 2.0 gets installed along with it, and just kept getting errors when enumerating the iPod song list - supposedly a known problem.

What's ironic is that it needs iTunes already installed to run properly. So what's the $20 Tune Plus' point of existing, when the free product that it's supposed to replace/augment does a better job at almost every feature.

I guess if you wanted to download movie listings, weather reports, etc. this would be ok. (/shrug) I use my cell phone for this.