Profile for Live laugh love > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Live laugh love RSS Feed

Coping With Lupus: A Practical Guide to Alleviating the Challenges of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
by Robert H. Phillips
93 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, May 26, 2011
This book was a great book. It helped me a lot to cope with Lupus. If you are looking for some understanding on how you feel and so on, this book is great!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, May 26, 2011
I bought this bag for my mother in law. It is so cute.. I wish I would of bought this one, instead of my VB one that cost me 80 bucks. This bag is worth the price!!

Headless Man In Topless Bar: Studies of 725 cases of strip club related criminal homicides
by T. A. Kevlin
Price: $18.90
15 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, May 26, 2011
I bought this book because it has a story about my father in it. It is a good book that touches the basics of the crime without to much detail. I read true crime books often.. Sometimes true crime books and go on and on. This book is short stories about the crimes people committed. My dad was in the book, so it made it kinda interesting on what the author had to say.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 11, 2012 8:12 PM PDT

Eminence Organic Skincare. Stone Crop Gel Wash(125 ml)
Eminence Organic Skincare. Stone Crop Gel Wash(125 ml)
Price: $26.35
31 used & new from $24.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy buy buy!!!, May 26, 2011
If I could give this 10 stars I would.. I started to break out in my 30's. I tried everything!! I ended up going and getting a facial and the girl recommended this to me. I noticed a difference right away. I have oily skin and it did not make it more oily. All you need is a little and it goes a long way. I use the whole line of stone crop and the poppy seed and pear. This product is the best! I have tried other Eminence products, and they are good products, but not right for my skin. I will keep using eminence stone crop set. I would recommend this product to anyone who has trouble finding the right product for their skin. My skin looks healthy, youthful, and clear.. I get complements on my skin all the time!!! Buy this.. it's the BEST!

Eminence Organic Skincare. Pear & Poppy Seed Microderm Polisher 2.0 oz.
Eminence Organic Skincare. Pear & Poppy Seed Microderm Polisher 2.0 oz.
Offered by International Skin Care
Price: $31.00
25 used & new from $25.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!, May 26, 2011
This product is wonderful to use. I have been using it for a few months now, and I can't live without it! I started to break out in my 30's. I have tried everything. This stuff really works. It also makes your skin soft and more youthful looking.

Vera Bradley Metropolitan in Twirly Birds Pink
Vera Bradley Metropolitan in Twirly Birds Pink
Offered by Stay At Home Dads, We Know Games!!!
Price: $97.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, May 21, 2011
I bought this bag after trying so many other bags. I'm a mother, student, and wife.. I use this bag for school, and it is WONDERFUL! It holds everything I need in it. I'm able to put my laptop, textbooks, and supplies in it. There are pockets in the front and back as well inside, which makes it great to store anything. I would recommend this bag!!

A Child Is Missing
A Child Is Missing
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, December 25, 2010
It was an okay book. I read a lot of true crime books, like 3 a month. It was a touching story, but I found myself skipping pages. I know losing a loved one to murder is hard. I've been there.. but she repeated herself way to much. I felt like she was dragging the story out. It didn't have much of an ending, since no one was ever caught. It was an okay book. I have read worse, but I have read a lot better true crime books also!