Profile for Valerie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Valerie RSS Feed

Postpartum Girdle Corset - C-Section Recovery, Incision Healing, Compression Abdominal Binder - Medical-Grade Bellefit Corset
Offered by Bellefit, Inc
Price: $108.75
2 used & new from $102.26

5.0 out of 5 stars My mother convinced me to try it, March 13, 2013
Since telling her I was pregnant, My mom who watches my waistline more than I do has been talking my ear off about the benefits of wearing a stomach compressor after birth. Two weeks after my planned C-Section I was hesistant to try it for fear I would "mess with the healing process", So I waited another week. I started wearing it 3 hours per day then 6, Now I go as long as possible before bedtime. I'm starting to look and feel like my old self again and I really believe the Bellefit has played a major role! I plan on updating 3-6 months from now to share my progress :-)

Reality Bites Back: The Troubling Truth About Guilty Pleasure TV
Reality Bites Back: The Troubling Truth About Guilty Pleasure TV
by Jennifer L. Pozner
Price: $15.63
46 used & new from $9.80

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read for every "reality" t.v addict, October 23, 2011
Less than 15 pages into this book I immediately deleted 10 out of the 12 reality shows to be recorded on my DVR, the other two deleted the next day. When you realize how so called reality t.v has shaped views of your own life and opinion of others, that revelation can be scary. I am one of those people she talks about that grew up with reality t.v, and linking things I've said or done subconsciously or not to certain shows has left me feeling disgusted but motivated to make a change. As other readers have described the book is extremely smart and witty and delivers the information in an accessible way. A must ready for everyone.