Profile for JenLRhodes09 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JenLRhodes09 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
The LEGO Movie (plus bonus features)
The LEGO Movie (plus bonus features)
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars everyone should see it, June 19, 2014
so awesome, very funny, lots of inside jokes. the movie is like a seek and find of hilarious details, everyone should watch it

Canon CLI-221 Ink Tank -Yellow
Canon CLI-221 Ink Tank -Yellow
111 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars it's ink guys..., December 9, 2011
what do you want me to say? this is an obvious product, no problems. i don't have much choice in buying printer cartridges, so here you go. yeah, if you need ink for your canon printer and this fits the bill, wahoo.

Canon Cyan CLI-221 Ink Tank

Prince Lionheart Corner Guards, Chocolate Brown
Price: $7.90
20 used & new from $4.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 9, 2011
This item is great, i got two four packs and put four corners on my coffee table, and two each on exposed corners of my side table. i bought the chocolate color and it is nice against my espresso furniture, not too obvious. And, wonder of wonders, I stopped hearing random cries from my baby, so it obviously works! He likes to chew on them but hasn't gotten them off.

Rockin' Rider Legacy Grow-with-Me Pony
Rockin' Rider Legacy Grow-with-Me Pony

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay!, December 9, 2011
This is my sons xmas gifts, i love the grow with me bit. It was...interesting...to snap the frame together. Had to go around a few times cuz I kept unsnapping previously snapped sides, but once all together it stayed together just fine.

Melissa & Doug Sports Bag Fill & Spill
Melissa & Doug Sports Bag Fill & Spill
Price: $23.99
40 used & new from $19.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but..., December 9, 2011
I wish the ball sizes varied a little more drastically, and they only crinkle or rattle, so not too dynamic there. I got these to help my son grasp different shapes, and it's okay and fun enough, but these are small.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I don't know what the bad reviews are talking about, December 9, 2011
I can only assume an older version of the toy, there are no obvious seams nor does paint flake or do these tear. They are perfect for my son, and are great to trip over (if you're gonna trip over blocks, it's nice for them to be foamy...) I probably will buy him bigger and better blocks when he is like 3 or 4, but he's 10 months now and these have been great. I did throw away the little half circles (choking hazard) and put away for later the little circles (he could fit them in his mouth, i don't think he could choke per se, however i wasn't willing to risk it)

these are a little small in scale, which does suit my needs but is worth noting, if you have a child who wants to do some intricate construction, the lightness of this toy is probably your biggest enemy, because it doesn't lend itself to structural soundness. but you can't have everything, by the time he has painful blocks i expect he'll be playing on his own a lot more, and they'll be in a play room, not my living room (one can dream)

GSI Super Quality Mini FM Transmitter/Modulator + Car Charger Cigarette Lighter Port Kit + Full Function Remote Control - LCD Display, For Apple iPhone 3G/3GS/4G, iPod Nano, Touch, Video, Classic
Offered by KincaidGlobalTrade (USA)
Price: $4.00
6 used & new from $0.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Radio transmit works great, but..., December 9, 2011
Radio transmitter works great, but i had to use an old car charger because when I add the charger to the transmitter it kept blowing my fuse in my honda civic! it was fun while it lasted charging WHILE transmitting, but i have to say for the price I'd still buy it again, because the transmitter gets very little interference and is very user friendly, all in all, buy this but expect to replace with a different charger if a fuse if suddenly for some reason your lighter stops working..

Dreambaby Banister Gate Adaptors, Silver
Dreambaby Banister Gate Adaptors, Silver
Price: $11.00
15 used & new from $10.59

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, December 9, 2011
this was to convert my gate to go on my banister, and it works like a charm! feels safe and secure, doesn't slide at all, my son stands on the other side and rattles it and nothing happens. yay!

P90X Chin-up Max - Pull-up Assist Band
P90X Chin-up Max - Pull-up Assist Band
Offered by Beachbody
Price: $46.85
2 used & new from $43.10

5.0 out of 5 stars i can do a pull up!, December 9, 2011
i love this thing, it's like having the pull up assist machine in my home! i love p90x too! thank you beach body!

Page: 1 | 2