Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Michelle D. Holm > Reviews

Browse

Michelle D. Holm's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michelle D. Holm RSS Feed (Wichita Kansas)

Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Knife, 58mm, Stayglow
Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Knife, 58mm, Stayglow
Price: $17.95
19 used & new from $17.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, August 23, 2010
I have always carried one of these small swiss army knives in my purse. The nail file, knife, and scissors are always coming in handy and the tweezers are really great for splinters and the occasional stray hair. I bought this one for my daughter as it glows in the dark and she tends to misplace things or have a hard time finding things in her purse. This one is absolutely perfect for her!!!! She loves her knife as much as I love mine. It is a wonderful product that lives up to the Swiss Army reputation. I highly reccomend this little gem for any woman to carry on her key chain!

Rubberized Plastic Proguard Phone Cover Case Red For Palm Treo 680
Rubberized Plastic Proguard Phone Cover Case Red For Palm Treo 680

5.0 out of 5 stars Cell cover for Palm Treo, August 22, 2010
I bought this item because i occasionally dropped my phone and was afraid of damaging it and also wanted to have the option of changing the color of my phone. It was a great product. The optional belt clip was a breeze to install and the entire thing was surprisingly durable. Overall I am very happy with the product and I even went and found one in blue too just to have the variety. I no longer use this phone as I have passed it down to my daughter who also loves the cover cases.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great costume, August 22, 2010
I bought this costume for one of my twin boys for Halloween this past year and he absolutely loved it. There was absolutely no guessing with the size. It fit perfectly and he loved using it for Halloween and for playing dress up and having fun with his brother who had a similar costume.

Power Rangers Operation Overdrive #6557 Special Ranger Quality Muscle Costume (Child Small 4-6x)

4.0 out of 5 stars Costume, August 22, 2010
I bought this costume as a Halloween costume for one of my twins and he LOVED it. Not only was it a great costume but it made for great play clothes. Very happy with the product and the sizing was spot on! No surprises or disapointments with the product what so ever.

3.0 out of 5 stars An Ok Product, August 22, 2010
I bought the Jewel Weed balm after being exposed to what I thought was poison sumac. It did seem to help sooth the itch and it with lots of Benadryl cleared up the awful rash that I had from my skin irritation.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wires poke thru, August 15, 2010
This is a very pretty bra and the fabric is wonderful. I wear a 34DD and find that the wires in the bra are too short and wind up poking into my sides because they don't go all the way up the sides of the cup. I can only wear this bra on special occasions. It does give great lift and is super smooth under all fabrics. Not as nice to wear though as the MyMichele. That is my favorite bra from Lipo in a box. I'd have a drawer full of just that one bra if it came in more colors. Would love to give this bra a higher rating but due to the poking of the underwires, I have to rate it lower than I'd like. If it weren't for the discomfort of the wires, it would be a 5 star bra!

Room of Marvels
Room of Marvels
by James Bryan Smith
Price: $9.99
107 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Michelle Holm, December 19, 2008
This review is from: Room of Marvels (Paperback)
I personally spent much time with the author of this book and his family over a two year period. This book...The dreams chronicle much of the life that I was priveleged and honored to share with the family. I could not help but smile, laugh , and weep throughout this book. By far one of the best books I have ever read. I read it cover to cover in a day and I am not an avid reader. I can not sing the praises of this book enough.

Rubberized Plastic Proguard Phone Cover Case Blue For Palm Treo 680
Rubberized Plastic Proguard Phone Cover Case Blue For Palm Treo 680

5.0 out of 5 stars Cell phone Case, November 19, 2008
Love this product. It fits my phone perfectly and offers optimal protection and makes my phone look like it is a different color rather than having a case on it. I love it.