Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for B. Johnson > Reviews

Browse

B. Johnson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 54

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Johnson RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
In the Breeze Rainbow Grommet Flag, 3 by 5-feet
In the Breeze Rainbow Grommet Flag, 3 by 5-feet
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright, beautiful, individually sewn stripes—very pleased!, June 18, 2016
Beautiful flag with bright, individually sewn stripes. The colors are perfect. The material is nice and heavy, with stitching around the edges, and shouldn't tear or rip easily, unlike cheap printed flags.

Absolutely the best possible flag I could hope to get at any price point!

EZ Tofu Press - Removes Water from Tofu for Better Flavor and Texture.
EZ Tofu Press - Removes Water from Tofu for Better Flavor and Texture.
Offered by LensCovers - EZ Tofu Press
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No more soggy bricks!, May 30, 2016
After a while of using weights, I can't believe what I was subjecting myself to. This thing gets tofu dry as the Sahara.

Neewer® Set of Two 9 feet (260CM) Photo Studio Light Stands for Video, Portrait, and Product Photography
Offered by standbyon
Price: $27.99
4 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my Vive., May 30, 2016
I bought these to hold up my Vive base stations. For that, they've been excellent. They don't magnify vibrations, which I know some people have been concerned about. Just make sure you buy swiveling ball mounts too, the mounts on these stands don't swivel.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 30, 2016 12:09 PM PDT

United Linens 10 Gauge HEAVY DUTY shower Curtain Liner clear,72x72, PEVA, , Mildew Free, Resistant, Mold Resistant , Eco Friendly , Vinyl , No Chemical Odor High quality liner
Offered by Best Price For All
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.90

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT a heavy duty curtain., May 30, 2016
This curtain is a fraction heavier and thicker than a dollar store lightweight curtain but blows about in the shower just like a lightweight curtain does. It's nowhere near as thick or as heavy as the product I needed. There's no way it's heavy duty. The packaging doesn't even say 'heavy duty' anywhere on it. It even has magnets at the bottom, so the manufacturer must know it's not heavy duty (real heavy duty curtains don't need magnets).

I've used heavy duty shower curtains before, they're one of the best things you can buy for your shower. They'll hang straight, flat and you'll never need a weight to hold them in place. This curtain is nothing like that.

If you can, buy your shower curtain in person so you know for certain what you're getting.

Reeves 9-Inch by 12-Inch Newsprint Paper Pad, 150-Sheet
Reeves 9-Inch by 12-Inch Newsprint Paper Pad, 150-Sheet
Price: $9.87
13 used & new from $4.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad., May 22, 2016
It's important to know what to expect when you buy newsprint. It's lighter than normal drawing paper and even lighter than the printer paper so many people like to scribble on. It's just a few steps above tissue paper as far as durability is concerned. This isn't good or bad, so long as you know what you're buying.

The pad I ordered had nice, smooth paper. No fuzz or texture to it. The color was a slight creamy off-white. One thing I really didn't like, and the reason I knocked off a star, was that the cardboard back of the pad was completely soft. Who likes floppy pads of paper? Certainly not me. I'd have bought something else if I'd known. But I guess you get what you pay for.

Grafix KSF6-CIJ 8-1/2-Inch by 11-Inch Shrink Film, Printable, Clear Inkjet, 6-Pack
Price: $9.99
31 used & new from $8.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Not clear, otherwise okay., February 22, 2016
Good quality and bakes as I expected. However, this isn't clear. It bakes to a frosty white.

Vibrator, Oomph! Powerful Waterproof Single-speed Massager Mini Bullet Vibrator/vibes Female Masturbation Toy (Red)
Offered by Oomph! Direct Store
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in an open package(!), February 22, 2016
The product's package was open when I removed it from the box it was mailed in. There's no using something like this that's been opened, not when you can't be sure of the hygiene of where it came from.

That said, I did turn it on to see if it was loud or had any kick to it. It just made a grinding sound and then stopped working.

I threw it away. Not worth the embarrassment of trying to return something so cheap.

SmartSign Adhesive Vinyl Label, Legend "No Soliciting No Exceptions" with Graphic, 5" high x 7" wide, Black/Red on White
Price: $6.83
4 used & new from $6.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes you just have to get specific., February 3, 2016
A little thinner than I anticipated. It's stuck to my wood porch through wind, rain and snow and I haven't had any unwanted visitors since putting it up.

AmazonBasics Black Soft-Sided Pet Carrier - Large
AmazonBasics Black Soft-Sided Pet Carrier - Large
Price: $27.99
3 used & new from $25.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, February 3, 2016
Very satisfied for the price I paid. The materials in this carrier feel sturdy and seem to be stitched well.

My cats didn't have the same instinctive fear of this carrier that they do of other hard plastic carriers. I even caught them sleeping and playing in it. When it was time to go to the vet, I just tossed in a few treats, waited for my cat to enter on his own and zipped it up. No fighting or fuss.

I wouldn't use this carrier with a cat that might try to violently claw their way out. A particularly determined cat could hook onto the exposed interior zippers or the mesh and cause some damage. For your typical cat though, who will only cry and hunker on the way to the vet, this will do just fine.

The soft sides of the carrier give it more wiggle room than hard carriers. A wire frame keeps the carrier's shape, so you don't have to worry about it collapsing on any occupants. The floor of the carrier is a firm board with a fitted piece of fleece material velcroed on top. It looks to be machine washable but I haven't had the need to do so yet.

Allegra K Mens Star Pattern Contrast Color Casual Shirts
Allegra K Mens Star Pattern Contrast Color Casual Shirts
Offered by uxcell
Price: $10.19
2 used & new from $10.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Thin material but fits nice, January 30, 2016
The material is a little thin and see through (which I'm okay with). The two separate colors are actually two fabrics stitched together. It makes for some very nice contrast but I'm concerned about how it'll hold up in the wash. I ordered what I'd normally wear in western sizes and I got what I expected, it fit well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6