Profile for LiLi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LiLi "LiLi" RSS Feed (Florida, MO USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Lillian Rose Bride Tote, 13-Inch by 12-Inch, Aqua
Lillian Rose Bride Tote, 13-Inch by 12-Inch, Aqua
Price: $18.12
11 used & new from $5.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome gift!, September 22, 2014
Gave this to my sister as part of her bridal "emergency kit". She loved it!

Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call (Travel Guide)
Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call (Travel Guide)
by Ralph Grizzle
Price: $11.47
53 used & new from $7.47

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great but still informative., September 22, 2014
Bought this for our Mediterranean cruise, and it was good but not excellent. I like the Frommer's approach to guide books with 3-star "must sees" for each city but I didn't feel like this book offered that. Either that, or the cities we visited didn't have much to see! Also the locations of places we wanted to visit were a little vague, as in "between this and that piazza". We had to stop to ask directions. But, to be fair it did guide us to a good pizza place in Naples, and gave general knowledge of the cities we were visiting.

Frommer's Italy 2015 (Color Complete Guide)
Frommer's Italy 2015 (Color Complete Guide)
by Stephen Keeling
Price: $17.38
24 used & new from $13.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent trip planner!, September 22, 2014
Excellent tips on must-do's! We used this book on a trip to Rome, Florence, and Naples and it was really helpful! We tore out the pages of the cities we would visit to reference while on the trip, to keep our suitcases a little lighter than if we had the whole book with us.
Lots of great tips on pizza in Naples (da Michele), the lines at the Vatican, and tour group recommendations. Highly recommend!

Darice 1105-96 Plastic Ball Ornament, 70mm, Clear , Pack of 12
Darice 1105-96 Plastic Ball Ornament, 70mm, Clear , Pack of 12
Offered by L & P Leading Trend
Price: $12.20
8 used & new from $10.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Great keepsakes!, September 22, 2014
These are excellent! We filled them with dried petals from my sister's wedding bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquet. They make excellent keepsakes. Will be ordering more!

SmartCat Ultimate Scratching Post
SmartCat Ultimate Scratching Post
Price: $44.99
16 used & new from $41.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my furniture!, June 3, 2014
This post was recommended by a friend and I am SO happy I took her advice! It is unlike the scratching posts you can buy at pet stores because it is tall and has a very sturdy base, so the cat can really "lean in" to get a good workout on their paws! It has saved my furniture. My old couch was a wreck from all their scratching but with this post in the house, they only scratch this and not my new couch! I rubbed some catnip on it to get them familiar with it, and they quickly took to it. Cats need to scratch and this is a great outlet for them. Highly recommended!

Glitter Microphone
Glitter Microphone
Offered by Brian's Toys
Price: $4.79
8 used & new from $0.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Anchorwoman costume, April 9, 2014
This review is from: Glitter Microphone
Bought this for an Anchor Woman costume as Victoria Corningstone. I added a Channel 4 Newsteam sign to the microphone with hot glue. I got lots of compliments.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Anchorman costume, April 9, 2014
Bought this for my boyfriend for a Halloween costume as "Anchor Man". With a brown suit, ugly tie, and some scotch, perfect costume!

Yeowww Hearrrt Attack Catnip Toy, Happy Kitty
Yeowww Hearrrt Attack Catnip Toy, Happy Kitty
Price: $12.68
3 used & new from $5.40

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, April 9, 2014
Love it when the cats use it as a pillow or hug it. Shows that they're loved :) One thing to note is that there's just one heart in the package. Looking at the photo it looks like there's 3, but there's just 1. Thought about returning for that reason but the cats loved it so we keep it :)

JVC HAEBX85P Inner Ear Sports Clip Headphone (Pink) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Price: $9.99
64 used & new from $8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute color!, April 9, 2014
Love the color, and fits in my ears without falling out when I chew food, which happens when I used earbuds! It comes with 3 sizes for the ear inserts and I use the smallest one.

JVC HAEBX85W Inner Ear Sports Clip Headphone (White)
JVC HAEBX85W Inner Ear Sports Clip Headphone (White)
Price: $13.62
12 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works when running, April 9, 2014
These don't fall out when you run on the treadmill. Replacing a set I loved that isn't made anymore, and I'm satisfied.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4