Profile for Darrel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 164

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Darrel RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Deluxe all season Motorcycle cover (XL). Fits up to 94" length Medium cruiser, Large sport bike.
Offered by Formosa Covers
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Light Weight Motorcycle cover, June 7, 2010
I purchased this Light Weight Motorcycle cover for my husband's Kawasaki T1000, it has stood up to very high winds,desert heat and driving rain and still protects the bike from all the elements, it's easy to put on and stays tight on the bike no worries about it flying off in the wind, we are very happy with the purchase of this cover which I purchase as a christmas gift for him. It keeps the bike nice and dry and dust free. I would recommend this brand to anyone who needs a motorcycle cover, just make sure you measure your bike first before purchasing, as I have heard some people have purchased the size they think fits or was recommended for their bike but did not fit. This part of my review is a later review of this product, this cover is does not hold up in extremely high winds such as 70-75 mile an hour gust, it billows up like a balloon then is pulled off by the wind, we are sad about it's loss but will repurchase this same cover as we are very happy with this cover, have had it over a year now and there is no rips or tears and the band is still as strong as the day it was received, just make sure you cable it down to prevent loss, you won't regret the purchase of this cover.

CTM® Unisex Leather Squeeze Coin Pouch, Black
CTM® Unisex Leather Squeeze Coin Pouch, Black
Offered by MonkeyShoppe
Price: $6.60
6 used & new from $2.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Squeeze Coin Pouch, June 7, 2010
This squeeze coin pouch is leather that is quality made has strong clasp closure, thin enough to put in your back pocket, they are buttery soft and even smell like leather, so you know it's leather. I purchase this for my husband and he really likes this coin purse.

32oz. Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine
32oz. Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine
Offered by World Wide Remotes
Price: $16.50
4 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine, June 7, 2010
This Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine is awesome to say the least, I added recommended two capfuls to a half bucket of warm water and mopped my mother's car with this car wash, it was beautifully clean and very shiny within minutes, me and the rest of my family were very pleased with the results of this wash and shine formula, and it smells wonderful like apples, so it is both easy to use, economical and smells wonderful. I am very impressed with this product and will purchase again, would also recommend to anyone who wants a car wash that is easy to use or use when you are in a hurry and just want to spruce up your vehicle, you can also use it on all types of vehicles even boats, makes your car so clean and no rinsing required, you will be very happy with this product.

Ford Oval Style Premium Speed Grip Steering Wheel Cover
Ford Oval Style Premium Speed Grip Steering Wheel Cover
Price: $14.93
5 used & new from $14.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Ford Oval Style Premium Speed Grip Steering Wheel Cover, June 7, 2010
I am very happy with this Ford Oval Style Premium Speed Grip Steering Wheel Cover it adds a racy and custom look that is very comfortable and easy to grip, keep the steering wheel from getting hot and adds protection from the heat, as many steering wheels I have found tend to deteriorate when exposed to the sun and heat on a daily basis. I find it much easier to control the wheel especially when turning as the wheel would slip around in my hand before adding this wheel cover to my steering wheel, I would really recommend this product as it is well made and Plasticolor brand is well known and been around for years, after following directions it was easy to get on the steering wheel, I just placed the steering cover on my dash to heat the cover as suggested then installed the cover with ease and a little help from my husband, applied very little muscle to putting this cover on and took only one minute, fast and easy. This is a updated review of this product, after being on my Ford Mustang's steering wheel for four years, it product seems to fail, the material shrinks and moves in the heat and cold constantly and makes it uncomfortable to drive, it then however needs to be heated with a hairdryer and stretched back on to wheel which makes it frustrating to keep readjusting it on the wheel everytime it has slipped almost off the steering wheel, and to top off the frustration the seller miss discribed this wheel cover, they claim it does not slip off steering wheel or fade, Ford logo has faded and is coming off with age and the blue color will eventually come off on your hands, and is starting to bubble and peel from the heat of the summer, I am not happy with this product anymore and will be purchasing another brand or type, do not waste your money on this Plastigrip steering wheel cover.

Allison 55-1369 Insurance registration Wallet
Allison 55-1369 Insurance registration Wallet
Offered by Glorious products
Price: $6.46
5 used & new from $2.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Allison - Registration and Insurance Wallet, June 7, 2010
Nothing much to say for this review, other than this wallet is of good quality vinyl has clear inside pockets for your auto registration and insurance cards. I have had this brand before and was very pleased with this brand of wallet, lasted about ten years in all the heat and use, then it started to bubble and break apart so this is why I purchased another one plus I needed one for a newer car I was purchasing. I purchased both from Amazon.com

Ford License Plate Frame Chrome
Ford License Plate Frame Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Ford License Plate Frame Chrome, June 7, 2010
This review is from: Ford License Plate Frame Chrome
This Chrome Ford Frame looks very nice and adds a custom touch to my Mustang with the name Ford written in Script style letters on bottom of frame, wish I had this frame on the rear of the car but already purchased a frame earlier from Amazon.com for a previous car I had then transferred it to this car, they both are chrome, love the looks and quality of both frames.

BELL HIGH IMPACT LICENSE PLATE SHIELD WITH ULTAVIOLET STABILIZER
BELL HIGH IMPACT LICENSE PLATE SHIELD WITH ULTAVIOLET STABILIZER

5.0 out of 5 stars BELL HIGH IMPACT LICENSE PLATE SHIELD WITH ULTAVIOLET STABILIZER, June 7, 2010
Really not much to say about this license plate shield other than it is high quality durable plastic shield, has a smoke color fits easily over plate, does not adapt very easily to some frames, I purchased this for my husbands truck and it would not allow for his chrome frame to fit over, so we left the frame off and it still looks very nice.

Meguiar's M20 Mirror Glaze Polymer Sealant - 16 oz.
Meguiar's M20 Mirror Glaze Polymer Sealant - 16 oz.
Price: $19.20
25 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Meguiar's Mirror Glaze Polymer Sealant, June 6, 2010
Meguiar's Mirror Glaze Polymer Sealant is a once a year car protection sealant, it gives extreme high shine, looks like a show car when this sealant is applied, I have had many compliments on my car as well as a relatives car I applied it to, it has enriched the color of both cars, has even made the finish look new again, I am very pleased with the quality of this sealant and will look forward to purchasing more, even though you apply this sealant sparingly, I seem to have plenty more left even after applying to two cars one small Kia and one mustang, I believe this sealant is economical for the high price paid and is very worth the money, I would recommend this brand and type of sealant to anyone wanting to keep their paint and shine at it's optimum. Have always purchased Meguiar's products and have been most happy with the products.

Meguiar's Hot Shine High Gloss Tire Gel - 16 oz.
Meguiar's Hot Shine High Gloss Tire Gel - 16 oz.
Offered by KCS Enterprises, LLC
Price: $16.79
2 used & new from $16.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Meguiar's G12416 Hot Shine High Gloss Tire Gel - 16 oz., June 6, 2010
Meguiar's G12416 Hot Shine High Gloss Tire Gel, is a fantastic tire shine product, it has high shine and protects against fading and cracking, is easy to apply, no drips or overspray to worry about, even deepens the color of tires makes them look newer longer, can be used sparingly so this product should last many applications, I just used a small amount on an old sock to apply and instantly my tires deepened to a darker black, does not show tire burn marks from scuffs, however the product does feel a little greasy, so wear some protection on your hands if you do not want to get greasy smelly hands, Meguiar's however does have a nice scent to some other products I have used on my tires so it is not as bad to use as some. Meguiar's is a good quality well trusted company and is safe to use, don't apply to tires while car is parked on a concrete driveway as it can stain, I parked my car on the road and dripped a spot on the road then later saw a oily stain. Try to allow product to dry properly before use of vehicle otherwise it could fling off tires while still wet. I am happy with product so far, will continue to purchase Meguiar's products always as I have done for years always have been happy with there products, never any complaints.

Panda Antivirus Pro 2010 3 user [Old Version]
Panda Antivirus Pro 2010 3 user [Old Version]
Offered by TopGoods
Price: $5.99
5 used & new from $0.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Panda Antivirus Pro 2010 3 user, February 4, 2010
Always, enjoy using Panda Antivirus software, fast and easy to install and does not slow your browsing or internet down like some can bog you down especially when it is scanning, I use this software on a 2.2 and 3.2 ghz computer and am very happy with the performance of this antivirus protection, has added feature such as spyware blocker, have had many other antiviruses they don't compare to the ease and use and protection of Panda Antivirus.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17