Profile for Abigail van Roode > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Abigail van Roode RSS Feed (Mountain View, CA United States)

Cora's Heart: A Cypress Hollow Yarn (The Cypress Hollow Yarns Book 4)
Cora's Heart: A Cypress Hollow Yarn (The Cypress Hollow Yarns Book 4)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Cypress Hollow Yarn!, October 17, 2013
Yet again, I wanted to read this book all in one sitting. My life doesn't work like that but if it did, I would have done it. I didn't want to put it down and then I was sad when I got to the ending and couldn't read anymore. I hope there are many more books set in this town to come! I love the setting Rachael Herron has created and the people who live there.

Today I Will Fly! (An Elephant and Piggie Book)
Today I Will Fly! (An Elephant and Piggie Book)
Price: $6.59
95 used & new from $0.02

5.0 out of 5 stars fly fly fly fly fly!, November 29, 2007
The Elephant and Piggie Books are fun for kids just learning to read and also very readable because of the word repetition, without being too boring because of the word repetition! My 5-year-old son loves being able to read it to anyone who will sit still and listen.

There Is a Bird On Your Head! (An Elephant and Piggie Book)
There Is a Bird On Your Head! (An Elephant and Piggie Book)
Price: $6.00
101 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars is there something on my head?, November 29, 2007

I Am Invited to a Party! (An Elephant and Piggie Book)
I Am Invited to a Party! (An Elephant and Piggie Book)
Price: $6.59

by Henci Goer
Price: $13.69
211 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Should be required reading, April 3, 2002
This book is an invaluable addition to my pregnancy library. Goer's presentation of the pros and cons of pregnancy interventions was very informative, and mostly reaffirmed my decision not to birth in a hospital.
So many women seem to go into birth not really knowing what can happen to them, and what the little cut here, or a little drug there can do to them and their baby, and what other interventions will probably follow this one.
I think any woman who is birthing in a hospital should definitely read this book first, and those of us who plan out of hospital births can get useful information from it as well.