Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for Richard Kenyada > Reviews

Browse

Richard Kenyada's Profile

Customer Reviews: 556

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Richard Kenyada RSS Feed (Atlanta, Georgia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Selfie Stick, HONG111, WIRED+FOLDABLE Mini Monopod Mobile Phone Holder For iPhone 6S 6 5S Samsung / HTC Univesal (blue)
Offered by HONG 111
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No Fuss Connect & Shoot, April 27, 2016
This selfie stick works well with my iPhone 6. I am impressed by its combination of light weight and strength. The cushioned clamp holds my device firmly at any desired length. The connected control cable is reliable and allows the shutter to be operated by the volume button of my iPhone. I prefer the operation of this stick to Bluetooth connectivity, because I don’t have to pair the stick with my phone. Just connect and shoot. It packs easily in a handbag or a pocket. Highly recommended. A sample product was provided for this unbiased review.

Kinzd® Mens Extra Capacity Leather RFID Blocking Wallet Bifold Trifold Hybrid Black
Offered by Kinzd Official
Price: $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Slim, Carries Big, April 24, 2016
RFID wallets aren’t new. There are several currently on the market, but the Kinzd bifold/trifold hybrid takes advantage of the latest design features. It has well designed card slots and slip-in pockets. But I like the flip-out identification window that allows me to quickly flash my ID when moving through a grocery store checkout line with a six-pack. I like the slim profile of this wallet, because it doesn’t bulge out in my pocket. I also carry a throwaway wallet that’s full of play money and junk mail credit card lookalikes. That’s the wallet I’ve created as a gift for potential muggers and it remains in my back pocket, because it looks more like a traditional wallet than the slim Kinzd. When I think about all the cards I carry for health and auto insurance, grocery and pharmacy store rewards… a compact profile is more necessary now than ever before. Highly recommended. A sample product was provided or this review.

[UL Listed] Cable Matters 6-Outlet Wall Mount Surge Protector with 2.4A Dual USB Charging (Updated Version with Dimmed LED Light)
Offered by Cable Matters
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe Charging with Surge Protection, April 24, 2016
It’s a surge protector with twin USB charging ports and six triple-prong outlets. The box even includes two USB/mini USB cables. The affordable price for this level of quality is impressive. But at the end of the day, what I care about most is a safe electrical device. I like the safety shutdown circuitry, because it makes me confident that my devices won’t be overcharged. Also, the attention to detail includes electrical noise reduction that protects the possible 8 connected devices. This product is UL-tested, and I am most impressed that this feature-laden product has the UL label. The updated version of the product also boasts a dimmed LED light, which is a nice touch. Highly recommended.

NUOLUX Chair Leg Caps Feet Pads Furniture Table Covers Wood Floor Protectors 8pcs
Offered by coolpanda
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable Hardwood Insurance, April 23, 2016
If there is a challenge to maintaining beautiful hardwood it is the inadvertent sliding of tables and chairs across the floor. These chair leg caps not only make moving chairs easier, the felt feet pads protect my floor from accidental gouging of its finish. They are durable and fit snuggly on barstool legs. Highly recommended. A sample product was provided for this review.

Fat Daddio's Stainless Steel Round Cake and Pastry Ring, 5 Inch x 1.5 Inch
Fat Daddio's Stainless Steel Round Cake and Pastry Ring, 5 Inch x 1.5 Inch
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Large Burgers, April 23, 2016
Designed for cake, this stainless steel mold makes a perfect large hamburger, allowing for shrinkage and fitting a large bun.

Apple- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Cable (1m) - White
Apple- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Cable (1m) - White
Offered by X-PERT-S USA
Price: $41.41
20 used & new from $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars When Safe Reliable Apple Watch Charging is the Priority, April 23, 2016
I needed an additional charging cable for my first-gen Apple Watch, and I didn’t want to take a chance with anything other than an Apple product. Admittedly this cable is expensive, but my primary goal was to pair the cable with an MFi dock/power bank for charging on the go. Of course, the safe reliable charging of an Apple product is best accomplished with an OEM cable. This is it and, despite its high price tag, I highly recommend it.

KINFUTON A19 15.5W Household LED Bulbs Dimmable [100W Equivalent]-[5000k daylight led bulbs home]- E26 Based Energy Saving -2 Pack
Offered by KINFUTON
Price: $89.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Bright and Dimmable, April 22, 2016
I’d like to be as “green” as the next guy, but I’m less inclined to compromise on quality. The Soft Bright version of this product stays relatively cool. The bulbs are dimmable, and are of superior quality, and appear to be brighter than their incandescent counterparts. They are fine bulbs and promise to bring considerable cost-savings over the years. They are 100w replacement that really look like 100w replacement bulbs.I don't see a yellowish tint, and i don't feel I'm losing any brightness in the trade-off. I recommend these bulbs for their brightness alone, but the cost savings (85%) is an added bonus. A sample product was provided for this review.
Edited 4-27-2016: Some bulbs I received are dimmable, but others are not - on the box and on the actual bulbs they are labelled as "non-dimming." The bulbs are Made in China. When you receive your order check the label on box and bulbs.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Smallelectric 2-pack 6FT Alloy Gold-Plated 8pin Lightning Cable Sync Extra Long USB Cord Charger for iphone 6 / 6s plus / 6 plus / 5s 5c 5 / iPad Mini / iPad Air / iPod.Compatible with all IOS
Offered by SMALLElectric
Price: $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A New Gold Standard in Cable, April 19, 2016
The ratio of USB charge adapters-to-cable in my household is about 4-to-1. I’ve got adapters in my car, adapters in my nightstand, adapters in my garage, and a great selection in my kitchen junk drawer. What I don’t have is enough USB-lightning cables. And quality cables are even harder to find. This Smallelectric product is constructed of high quality material, with a thicker yet flexible cable that will clearly resist electronic interference. The USB and lightning ends seem to be stronger than their OEM equivalent. And I’m particularly impressed with how the extended lightning end connects with my iPhone 6 even though it is enclosed in a case. Highly recommended. A sample product was provided for this review.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Garlic Press, E-PRANCE Solid and Ergonomic Garlic and Ginger Mincer/Crusher with Zinc Alloy Construction, Anti-slip Handle and Effortless Leverage Mechanism - Silver
Offered by E-PRANCE
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh Pressed is Just As Important as Fresh Squeezed, April 16, 2016
Invariably I use a garlic/ginger press in every recipe that calls for minced garlic and/or ginger. A good press quickly infuses and distributes the flavor throughout the food. It also works better for releasing flavor in marinating meats and poultry. The only thing that works better for me than a garlic press is a well designed and constructed press mechanism. The latest E-Prance solution to press garlic and ginger is a beautiful, ergonomic handle that feels comfortable in my hand. This press gives me the leverage I need to thoroughly press the herbs. The hinge on this tool is solidly built and holds up in my kitchen drawer as well as my dishwasher. It cleans well with a simple rinse ‘n shake for most applications, which ensures that it will also endure the test of time. Highly recommended. A sample product was provided for this unbiased review.

Green MARBLE board CHEESE Slicer server serving cutter
Green MARBLE board CHEESE Slicer server serving cutter
Offered by DaSalla's
Price: $17.95
17 used & new from $4.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate for Thin Slices, April 16, 2016
This cheese slicer is solid, well designed and works splendidly. I use it primarily to slice thin mozzarella for New York-style pizza. The extra wires included were a nice touch. The device cleans up easily and looks great on my minimalist counter top. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20