Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
Profile for TriumphRider > Reviews

Browse

TriumphRider's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TriumphRider RSS Feed (Littleton, CO United States)

By the People: Rebuilding Liberty Without Permission
By the People: Rebuilding Liberty Without Permission
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't get there from here!, September 3, 2015
The book makes the case why we can't wait for a political solution to government overreach a provides a grass roots solution of what to do about it, other than complain. The author's reasoning and background details give a compelling understanding that we can't go back, but provides a hopeful means to tame the tyrant.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome camera!!!, July 10, 2015
This camera rocks!!! Easy to use out of the box yet full featured for intermediate and advanced photography. I've compared this camera and various Canon models. I'm sure they have great optics at similar price points but the thing I love about this camera is the ergonomics. The on/off button is easy to find and the camera comes alive quickly to take the shot. It's also very light which makes it easy to carry up the side of the mountain.

The item arrived on time, was well packaged and had all of the advertised bits and pieces including the two VR lenses. I doubt I'll use the tripod that came with it and the little SD card holder it a fingernail breaker. But that's really picking nits. We're very happy with our purchase.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 10, 2015 7:11 PM PDT

Lenovo Ultra Docking Station (40A20170US)
Lenovo Ultra Docking Station (40A20170US)
Offered by SCORE MIGHTY
Price: $245.08
97 used & new from $224.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Caveat emptor, January 17, 2015
It has some issues. Lenovo has definitely not done all it's homework on this. Make sure you update it's firmware or it won't work at all for you. Also, while you can put three monitors on this you won't be able to power any additional USB devices or the monitors will all flicker off after a while. While they seem to come back up after a few moments, it's annoying. We haven't experience that problem with 2 monitors.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2015 9:17 PM PDT

Colored Pencils Set - Ariana's Art 48 Artist Quality Drawing Pencils - Bonus Pencil Carrying Case, Sharpener & Quality Eraser - Rich Color Soft-core Best Layering & Blending Pencils for Drawing & Adult Coloring Books - Unconditional Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee!

5.0 out of 5 stars A product made with love!, January 17, 2015
First off, the product shipped on time and was well packaged from Amazon. I received within my 2-days of Amazon Prime free shipping.

When I opened the box I was presented with a product in a nice, clear vinyl outer package with the inner label showing through. The outer vinyl package can be reused to keep the product clean when not in use. Removing the product from the outer cover there is a nice quality canvas carrying case containing the pencils.

The case is folded in half and closes with a very solid snap. I sort of expected the case to be kind of cheap, but having something like this on my desk will make me look like a professional artist. Unsnap the case and opening reveals a rainbow of organization. Each of the 48 pencils are stashed neatly in its own little elastic strap holder. They come out easy and go back in easy. They weren't just haphazardly put in place either. They were organized in the pattern of the rainbow, with gold and silver on one side and the black, grays and white on the other side. In the upper right corner of the case is a silk-screened product label and below that is a little bonus zippered-pocket holding an eraser and pencil sharpener. The eraser is a quality artists white, gum, eraser. The pencil sharpener is nothing special but it works. Don't put these in a regular desktop pencil sharpener, you'll chew them up too quickly. Sharpen them by hand and they'll last a long time.

Each pencil is already pre-sharpened and has it's outer paint color that matches the color of the lead. The dyes match very well as I didn't see any discrepancy of color between the lead and it's wrapper. I was surprised to find that the shape was triangular and was very comfortable to hold. For an artist, greater comfort means greater control. It made me realize that all writing instruments should be shaped this way.

As far as drawing with the pencils, I was able to nicely shade with the edge of the lead and write with the point. The lead is fairly hard and by changing how hard I was pressing down I was able to make a light or darker color on the page. The color went onto the page smoothly as long as I didn't change the firmness of my grip. I was able to use the eraser effectively on the paper I was using and it works well for the medium.

All in all, this product was designed and put together with care and attention to detail.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2015 8:37 AM PST

Ichi
Ichi
Price: $1.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Puzzle Game, September 6, 2012
This review is from: Ichi (App)
This is a fun little logic/puzzle game that requires a bit of fast thinking and creative problem solving as well as good timing and manual dexterity. It's a nice diversion game that can be picked up and put down quickly. While there is a level editor that allows you to create new challenges, I've not experimented with that. You can also download thousands of additional levels that others have created.