Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for sidewinding milkman > Reviews

Browse

sidewinding milk...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 100

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

sidewinding milkman RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Puma Men's Mixed Material Pullover, Iron Gray Heather/Bright Green, XX-Large
Puma Men's Mixed Material Pullover, Iron Gray Heather/Bright Green, XX-Large
Offered by Webzom
Price: $29.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, September 25, 2015
Nice quality, light-weight hoodie. Even better that I got this shirt for $10. Puma consistently makes high quality products and hasn't let me down yet. Great for anyone.

Puma Men's Mixed Material Pant, Turbulence Heather, X-Large
Puma Men's Mixed Material Pant, Turbulence Heather, X-Large
Price: $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Puma pants., September 25, 2015
The color appears exactly as it is pictured. Very well made product. Light and comfortable. At a bargain price($8), it's almost impossible to pass up. I could wear these once at this price and not feel bad if I never wore them again. Great purchase.

Puma Men's 12-Inch Mixed Statement Shorts, Turbulence, Large
Puma Men's 12-Inch Mixed Statement Shorts, Turbulence, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts, even better value., September 25, 2015
I really like these shorts. So much so, that I had to go back and buy the second colorway as well after I received the black ones. They are very comfortable and fit and look exactly as pictured on the model. They are "one-ply" of the Puma dry cell material. Very light, smooth, comfortable, and cool. The black has accents of light blue and grey, whereas the grey shorts have no color other than grey swirls in the accents. Both are great and I would recommend them to anyone. Even better when you can score them for a few dollars under 10 bucks.

Vandor 13062 Adventure time 18 oz Oval Ceramic Mug, Yellow and Black
Vandor 13062 Adventure time 18 oz Oval Ceramic Mug, Yellow and Black
Price: $13.58
9 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Classically trained viola maestro is also top drawer at holding my coffee. Mathematical!, July 23, 2015
Awesome Jake mug. Looks exactly like it does in the pics. It holds quite a bit volume wise, so I would believe that it holds every bit of the advertised 18 ounces. Super cool, my friends who are hip to the best cartoon on tv think it's ausgezeichnet.

PUMA Men's Pb Lite Long Sleeve Compression V-Neck Tee, Fluo Green, X-Large
PUMA Men's Pb Lite Long Sleeve Compression V-Neck Tee, Fluo Green, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking long sleave shirt., July 23, 2015
Great shirt, comfortable, fits as expected. These shirts are designed to fit very snug, which is good and bad. It shows off the lean muscle a guy has, but can also bring attention to your flab. Keep that in mind when looking to pick these up. They are very lightweight and cool. Perfect for exercising or hot days or for loungewear around the house.

PUMA Men's Contrast Pant Cuffed, Black, X-Large
PUMA Men's Contrast Pant Cuffed, Black, X-Large
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pants, Great deal., July 23, 2015
I got these great pants for under $10, so there's no complaint on any level. They fit great, are very comfy, and look cool. Puma always makes great gear, so I never worry about what I'm going to get when I order one of their products.

PUMA Men's Translucent Jacket, Transparent/Bluebird, XX-Large
PUMA Men's Translucent Jacket, Transparent/Bluebird, XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price on a unique jacket., July 23, 2015
Awesome lightweight coat. Perfect for a mildly cool day. As the product description says, it is slightly translucent. So you will be able to vaguely see the shirt you have underneath it. Keep this in mind. Still a really good shirt. I ordered a XXL and I usually wear an XL, because the price was super cheap. It fits me slightly baggy, so I would say that it fits true to size.

Puma Men's PR Pure NightCat Short Sleeve Tee, Crimson, X-Large
Puma Men's PR Pure NightCat Short Sleeve Tee, Crimson, X-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Great comfortable shirt, color was a little off., July 23, 2015
Good looking Puma athletic shirt with a light cool feel. The fit is exactly as shown on the model in the photos very comfortable. Good athletic cut. I will say that I ordered the crimson color that in the pictures has a deep red look to it, but in the actual shirt I recieved it is a much more true bright red color. The cat logo is grey with horizontal light blue stripes through it. The color was off but this was not a deal breaker by any means, it's still an awesome shirt for the price, but I expected it to be more like the picture.

Books for Kids: "Sparkle the Brave Unicorn" (Children's Books, Kids Books, Bedtime Stories For Kids) (Unicorns: Kids Fantasy Books Book 2)
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick read, April 23, 2015
A bubbly land with a good lesson for kids about telling the truth
Good for school aged kids to read. Very little pictures.

John Deere Original Equipment Hitch #AM137381
John Deere Original Equipment Hitch #AM137381
Offered by Green Farm Toys
Price: $57.49
4 used & new from $57.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works and looks exactly as described., August 6, 2014
Looks great, works great, exactly as described. I'm sure that a knowledgeable person could find a better deal or make their own hitch since it is definitely not an overly complicated device. However, I readily admit that I'm not exactly Mr. Handyman and this was very convenient for me, and like I said it does work great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10