Profile for sidewinding milkman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 91

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

sidewinding milkman RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
John Deere Original Equipment Hitch #AM137381
John Deere Original Equipment Hitch #AM137381
Offered by everythingjd
Price: $65.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Works and looks exactly as described., August 6, 2014
Looks great, works great, exactly as described. I'm sure that a knowledgeable person could find a better deal or make their own hitch since it is definitely not an overly complicated device. However, I readily admit that I'm not exactly Mr. Handyman and this was very convenient for me, and like I said it does work great.

MLB Majestic Minnesota Twins Modern Fit T-Shirt - Navy Blue (XX-Large)
MLB Majestic Minnesota Twins Modern Fit T-Shirt - Navy Blue (XX-Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Minny and Paul!, August 6, 2014
Great shirt! I have always loved the Twins' Minny and Paul shaking hands logo so this shirt was awesome. Of course the price of $8 made it impossible to pass up. Great deal!

MLB Minnesota Twins Men's Featured All Star Tee, XX-Large, Black
MLB Minnesota Twins Men's Featured All Star Tee, XX-Large, Black
Price: $22.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet shirt for a nice price., August 6, 2014
The quality of this shirt is very nice. The price was even better at just under $9. I'm don't exactly love the pattern on the Twins lettering, but it looks good enough and like I said the price was definitely good.

Merkur Long Handled Safety Razor
Merkur Long Handled Safety Razor
Offered by Focus Corp
Price: $28.99
32 used & new from $28.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Great Razor, should've done this years ago., April 2, 2014
Like almost everyone else, I was sick of paying through the nose for gillette cartridge replacement blades and decided to give DE shaving a try. I read into it a little bit and went with the extremely well reviewed middle of the road priced Merkur Long Handled Safety Razor. I have been VERY happy with my decision. Perhaps it was just my shaving technique before, but I have not needed to adjust my style at all. Nor have I experienced any discomfort or extra nicks. Granted I have only been using it for a month, but I have been very impressed with the results. I will never go back to replacement cartridge blades again. I paired it with the 100 ct box of Astra DE blades and they have worked very well. I shave every other day, and 2 weeks on a single razor seemed to work just fine. Although, since bulk DE razors are so cheap, I really wouldn't feel bad just replacing the blade after only a few shaves. Very economical, but it also looks classy. The "long" handle really only makes this razor roughly the same size as a Fusion or Mach 3, but I like the size very much. It fits very comfortably in the hand and the beveled grip is great even when it's wet. No slipping whatsoever. Great buy, I would and have been recommending it to everyone. I only wish I had jumped on this bandwagon years ago.

Beer Bottle Cap Catcher - Stainless Steel
Beer Bottle Cap Catcher - Stainless Steel
Offered by KegWorks
Price: $8.99
8 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, no frills cap catcher basket., April 2, 2014
Great, no frills cap catcher basket. The brand on the package is Starr, which is the same brand as the wall mounted Grain Belt bottle openers I have. That was nice since I didn't notice it mentioning that anywhere in the listing. I got exactly what was advertised in very good brand new condition. Ordered from KegWorks.

PUMA Men's Performance Training Hoodie, Poseidon/Puma Red, Large
PUMA Men's Performance Training Hoodie, Poseidon/Puma Red, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing price for a very nice hoodie, April 2, 2014
There's a reason Puma gear is popular among athletes, they make great products. This hoodie is great. Very comfortable, cool design, and durable feel. All good things. Plus, I picked this thing up for $16 and change. You can't beat that. I bought the red/black one for myself and the poseidon/puma red in a smaller size for the wife. Both she and I were extremely pleased with the quality.

Star Wars Vintage Villain Special 3 Piece Action Figure Set
Star Wars Vintage Villain Special 3 Piece Action Figure Set
Offered by Aintree Emporium LLC
Price: $17.25
32 used & new from $17.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Villians set? Sign me up., April 2, 2014
This has Boba Fett in it and it doesn't cost over $40. That alone makes it pretty sweet. The figures all look very good, just like all of the VC figures. Very high quality detail. Before this I hadn't bothered to add any versions of tusken raiders or Snaggletooth to my collection. Mostly, I picked up a couple of these sets up because you can never have too many Fett's and the sand people always travel single file to hide their numbers. However, I didn't need two Snaggletooth's, so I gifted the other one. Which worked out nice since you can't find him on a single card anywhere.

MLB Men's Minnesota Twins Four Game Sweep Short Sleeve Crew Neck Tee (City Navy, Large)

4.0 out of 5 stars great shirt for the price, April 2, 2014
you really can't go wrong with a Majestic MLB shirt for $7 or less. The design on this shirt isn't the world's coolest, but it is decent. It fit just like it does on the model, with a slightly athletic cut to it. The material is the soft slightly stretchy cotton that has been popular in athletic fitting shirts lately and I really like the feel of it. Great budget buy for a fan.

PUMA Men's Stealth Overlay Jacket, Dark Shadow, X-Large
PUMA Men's Stealth Overlay Jacket, Dark Shadow, X-Large
Offered by LeftLane Sports, Inc.
Price: $63.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great puma jacket, April 2, 2014
Puma makes really great athletic gear, and I really like this hooded zip up. It fit just as pictured on the model, comfortably loose and long in the body. It is very comfortable and a touch thicker/warmer than most track jackets normally are. I also like the design with the sleeves being normal cloth and the torso being more vinyl/mesh like. The grey with purple Puma was exactly as pictured. It works great as a 3-season coat or as an under layer during cold winter days. For $21, very happy with this purchase.

Lucky Brand Men's Dylan Tambourine Graphic Tee, Black Mountain, X-Large
Lucky Brand Men's Dylan Tambourine Graphic Tee, Black Mountain, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cool Dylan shirt for a nice price., December 17, 2013
I picked this up on the cheap and I have been very happy with my purchase. The t-shirt material is very soft and comfortable just as you would expect from Lucky Brand. The screen printed Dylan shaped picture is made up of different phrases and lyrics from Dylan songs. Pretty cool, I would buy this again in a heartbeat.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10