Profile for roxie1590 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

roxie1590 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Women's Babydoll And Thong Red Diamond (Black;One Size)
Women's Babydoll And Thong Red Diamond (Black;One Size)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for smaller chested girls, December 7, 2012
This is cute and a good price, but if you have a small chest, don't get it! It made me look boobless and I didn't even wear it because I didn't feel sexy. If you are small chested like me, buy something with an underwire and clasp for support.

Wet Platinum 3.1 oz Premium Body Glide
Wet Platinum 3.1 oz Premium Body Glide
Offered by Green Web Inc
Price: $6.48
13 used & new from $5.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing..., December 7, 2012
This stuff makes sex even more enjoyable. It's a great price too. Don't use if you are trying to concieve though, becaus it is harmful to sperm unless the lube says it's sperm friendly. This is seriously amazing though.

1st Brithday Girl Photo Album
1st Brithday Girl Photo Album

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but small, December 7, 2012
This is adorable for a 1st birthday album. I surprised my sister in law with it for her daughter. It would only fit a few pictures, so i doubled them in each pocket. It's super cute, but a little small.

The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games
DVD
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., December 7, 2012
I watched this movie and it made me interested in reading the books. You will love this movie if you are into action or love or both! My husband and I saw it in theatres and were on the edge of our seats the entire time. WONDERFUL.

Oakley Men's Hijinx Iridium Sunglasses,Crystal Black Frame/Black Lens,one size
Oakley Men's Hijinx Iridium Sunglasses,Crystal Black Frame/Black Lens,one size
Price: $100.00

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great!, December 7, 2012
I bought these for my husband for Christmas. He hasn't opened his present yet, but I know he will love these. He's bought Oakley's before and he's always said he wanted another pair. If you are considering these for a guy in your life or yourself...BUY THEM! They are stunning and a great price.

What I Love About You
What I Love About You
by David Marshall
Price: $10.48
102 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very creative!!, December 7, 2012
This review is from: What I Love About You (Hardcover)
I bought this for our 1 year wedding anniversary. I didn't have a lot of money to get my husband a present, so I got this. He loved it :-) He read it all in one sitting and I even saw him laughing on a few pages. I would definitely say that you should only get it if you have been with someone over a year or two at least. I have been with my husband for 3 years and it was still a little difficult coming up with so much information about us. I recommend this for anyone that is sentimental :-)

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright..., August 8, 2012
Pros: I got somewhat dark.

Cons: It smells bad, it takes forever to apply, and it wears off quickly.

If I had time to apply it every other night, it might be better. It takes so long to apply it though, so I find myself just saying forget it. I bought Sun Self Tanning Lotion Ultra Dark Instant Tint..and it worked so much better! I am darker the next day, and it takes like maybe 5-10 min to apply, compared to 20min with Fake Bake. It doesn't smell bad either. I would try this instead!

Conceive Plus 2.5fl.oz/75ml Multi-use Fertility-friendly Personal Lubricant for TTC Couples
Offered by SASMAR, INC.
Price: $22.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that great, but maybe I will get pregnant?, August 8, 2012
My husband and I have been trying to have a baby, but our regular lubricant could stop us from conceiving (so I have heard.) I bought this, but it is NOTHING like other lubricants. It's not very slippery and it has a friction-feel to it when we have sex. If I get pregnant though, I will definitely say it is worth it! I have mixed feelings about it.

Black Tungsten Carbide Men's Ladies Unisex Ring Wedding Band 8MM (5/16 inch) Flat Top Comfort Fit Sz 9.0

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves this!, August 8, 2012
My husband's original wedding ring was way too big for him, and he finally lost it. He told me he wanted his next one to be black, so I bought this. He absolutely loves it and has no complaints!

Sun Self Tanning Lotion Ultra Dark Instant Tint - Dark 8oz/236ml
Sun Self Tanning Lotion Ultra Dark Instant Tint - Dark 8oz/236ml
Offered by Belle Beauty Boutique
Price: $19.99
21 used & new from $15.20

5.0 out of 5 stars This really works!, August 8, 2012
I bought a different kind of self tanner a few weeks ago, Fake Bake, and it did alright. I still wasn't satisifed. After tanning in a tanning bed for years, I knew that I wanted to be darker. I tried Sun Self Tannig Lotion, expecting it to do just like Fake Bake did, and it worked so well! I used it last night, slept in it, and this morning I showered and I am so dark! i will probably have to apply it 2-3 times a week like the bottle says, but it is VERY easy to put on. It doesn't stink either. It kind of smells fruity. I don't have a weird smell today either, which I DID with Fake Bake. I would definitely try this and not waste money on others.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3