Profile for GAJacobs68 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

GAJacobs68 RSS Feed

MONOPOLY Slots
MONOPOLY Slots

1.0 out of 5 stars GAME STINKS!, January 16, 2014
This review is from: MONOPOLY Slots (App)
Really nothing to this other than pushing a button and watching the reels spin! As far as I can tell you cannot even see the payout lines to know what you are looking for when you do push the button to spin the reels.

BOERING!!!!!

Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
Absolutely love this game. I like puzzles and games that challenge you to think on your feet. This game is perfect as far as I am concerned.

JumpStart Pet Rescue Free
JumpStart Pet Rescue Free

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE GAME, December 29, 2013
This review is from: JumpStart Pet Rescue Free (App)
This app was extremely boring and silly. I like games that require thought and are challenging. This seemed rather childish.

Subway Surfers
Subway Surfers

3.0 out of 5 stars OKAY GAME MY NOT FOR ME, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Subway Surfers (App)
This is not a bad game but just not something I would really like to play. I am more in to puzzle type games like Candy Crush and this just did not fit the mold but again, not a TERRIBLE GAME!

Bird Land - Pet Game
Bird Land - Pet Game

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible game, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Bird Land - Pet Game (App)

DEER HUNTER 2014
DEER HUNTER 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT FOR ME, December 29, 2013
This review is from: DEER HUNTER 2014 (App)

Free vTube for YouTube
Free vTube for YouTube

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT FOR ALL USERS, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Free vTube for YouTube (App)
I got this App thinking I would be able to view my posted online videos of my son's swim meet which were posted for private viewing. Unfortunately I was not able to access those videos therefore this app is totally worthless to me.

Rory's Story Cubes
Rory's Story Cubes
Price: $6.84
88 used & new from $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT IMAGINATION BUILDER, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Rory's Story Cubes (Toy)
Lots of variations to this game and you can always make your own. This is great for stimulating imagination in young children and the grown-up children as well. We have enjoyed and this was an inexpensive stocking stuffer or even would make a great party favor to give as a party prize.

Cranium Whoonu Tin Edition
Cranium Whoonu Tin Edition
Offered by MB and sons
Price: $69.95
15 used & new from $46.94

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GAME TO PLAY WITH CHILDREN 8 AND UP, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Cranium Whoonu Tin Edition (Toy)
This is a fun game for when family comes in from out of town because it is a "get to know you better" kind of game that stimulates everyones interest and makes you say "REALLY" some times. I have been married to my wife for 12 years and thought I knew everything until we played this game. Good TImes!!!

Original Pocket Farkel Flat Pack - Green
Original Pocket Farkel Flat Pack - Green
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $11.24
6 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars FAMILY GAME NIGHT FUN, December 30, 2011
We bought this as a stocking stuffer because we had such a wonderful time playing at a friends for family game night. We are always looking for some time of not tactical and non-controversial game for weekly game nights. This product was perfect and even though it is in a small package all the rules are laminated on the lid interior. GREAT BARGAIN and lots of fun!!!!