Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Jeanne > Reviews

Browse

Jeanne's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeanne RSS Feed (NJ)

Page: 1 | 2
MARRIAGE: The Key to Having a Lasting Marriage and Relationship: (Love and Respect, Happy Marriage, Marriage Advice, Relationship Advice, Good Communication, Marriage Counseling, Successful Marriage)

1.0 out of 5 stars Total BS and waste of time, October 15, 2015
This is just a badly written semi-religious pamphlet stating the key to a lasting marriage is for a woman to be subservient to the husband at all times and irregardless of what else is going on in the marriage - its mislabeled sexist propaganda. I would give it no stars if I could.

Caesars Slots and Free Casino - 777 Free Slots Casino Games
Caesars Slots and Free Casino - 777 Free Slots Casino Games
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 7, 2015
Having a great time playing the Halloween and Christmas slots. Love the bonus rounds and features.

Sterling Silver Filigree Hoop Earrings (1.0" Diameter)
Sterling Silver Filigree Hoop Earrings (1.0" Diameter)
Price: $28.85

5.0 out of 5 stars good size, and looks expensive, December 10, 2014
I originally ordered this as a Christmas gift. It is so gorgeous I ordered a second pair for myself. It's a quality pair of earrings, good size, and looks expensive. I can't wait to give it to my niece and see her reaction.

Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Earbud Headphones RP-HJE120-V (Purple) Dynamic Crystal Clear Sound, Ergonomic Comfort-Fit
Price: $6.21
48 used & new from $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars not a good sound at all, August 1, 2014
Very tinny, not a good sound at all. I plan to return these.

Counting Stars
Counting Stars
Price: $1.29

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, May 15, 2014
This review is from: Counting Stars (MP3 Music)
Plays slower than some of the other slot games I have and it is nowhere near as interesting as the others.

Owls 2014 Wall Calendar
Owls 2014 Wall Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning calendar, February 15, 2014
Every year I get a wildlife calendar. This particular calendar has some of the most stunning and beautiful pictures of owls I've ever seen. At the end of the year I'm planning to collage the pictures so I always have them. The calendar itself is a wall calendar with large daily boxes, easy to read monthly pages with plenty of room to write in notes and appointments. I'll be looking for this calendar again next year.

Jackpotjoy Slots
Jackpotjoy Slots
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great slot game, November 15, 2013
This review is from: Jackpotjoy Slots (App)
I like the game and would have given it 5 stars except that sometimes it freezes (not often, and I still recommend it). Just be aware they start you with some coins, but unless you have a lucky winning streak you'll have to pay for more to keep playing. This is not a totally free game.

Sennheiser RS120 On-Ear Wireless RF Headphones with Charging Dock
Sennheiser RS120 On-Ear Wireless RF Headphones with Charging Dock
Price: $76.95
400 used & new from $28.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones for tv watching, November 3, 2013
I live in a condo building without a lot of soundproofing.. I use headphones when I watch TV late at night so I don't disturb anyone. The old Sony model I had gave up the ghost, and isn't available anymore. After researching various other brands and models and reading the reviews, I chose this model. I'm so happy I did. My old unit had to be in sight of the base. Moving around in the bedroom, I would lose the sound. With this Sennheiser, I can walk thru the entire apartment and not lose the sound. The sound quality is good, and the headphones fit on my ears better that the Sony did - there is more of a surround sound feel to this new pair. These also stay on my head better than the old pair. They were easy to set up right out of the box, and to date I have not had any problems with them. I recommend them.

Rubbermaid Commercial FG704104WHT Rubber Safti-Grip Bath Mat, Large, White
Rubbermaid Commercial FG704104WHT Rubber Safti-Grip Bath Mat, Large, White
Price: $12.88
27 used & new from $12.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great no-slip bath mat, October 2, 2013
My elderly mother moved in with me and is afraid of falling. I ordered the large size bathmat for her and we both love it. This mat covers most of the tub surface, and once down, doesn't budge. The top of the mat is textured and also provides no-slip protection. With my old bath mat, if I used bath products that were on the oily side, I could feel my feet slide a little on the mat (even though the mat itself did not slide in the tub). With this new mat, there is no slipping or sliding on the mat, and the mat stays securely in place in the tub until I pick it up. I recommend the large size - the small size won't give you enough coverage. If you're looking for security in the bathtub, this mat is the one for you.

PetFusion SmartGrip Cat Litter Mat. Large (35 x 24 inches)
PetFusion SmartGrip Cat Litter Mat. Large (35 x 24 inches)
Price: $18.75 - $30.76

5.0 out of 5 stars This mat really works, May 25, 2013
I bought this mat along with a new litter box. The mat does exactly what it says it does. It catches the excess litter on the cats' paws and stops all the tracking into the room. I've tried other so-called litter mats, and none of them work as good as this one. The mat is also easy to clean. One of my cats had an accident one day, and the mat was easy to clean and dried quickly. The mat caught all the urine, preventing a more serious leak problem. Its big enough that the cats can't step around it. I recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2