Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for NateyG > Reviews

Browse

NateyG's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NateyG RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Shadowhunters Season 1
Shadowhunters Season 1
Price: $16.99

1.0 out of 5 stars If Bad Were a Tree, This Show Would Be a Forest, January 16, 2016
Ugh, just awful. It's almost like they intentionally found the most plastic, unappealing actors they could find.

Rosetta Stone 12 Month Online Access
Rosetta Stone 12 Month Online Access
Price: $179.00
4 used & new from $170.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Language Learning System, January 28, 2015
The Rosetta Stone online suite is one of the best language learning systems - short of living in the respective country - that I've found. I've tried quite a few as well. The varied types of interaction the program has, coupled with the free live coaching sessions make this one of the best values as well. I've gone through German, Swedish and I plan on beginning French soon. If you stick to it, and supplement the program by watching movies and reading online newspapers in the language of choice, you really can learn a new language.

Pilot
Pilot

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, February 24, 2014
After the last few years, original programming seems to be tanking faster than ever. This show is a very bright light at the end of tunnel. A refreshingly new premise coupled with the characters' genuine likeability and you have a winner. If they don't make this into a series, then I truly feel as though original programming is close to dead.

Whitechapel Season 3
Whitechapel Season 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising Winner, November 14, 2013
Great little show from the UK. Interesting characters and well written episodes make it a jewel in the rough. Would strongly recommend.

Orphan Black Season 1
Orphan Black Season 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Show in Years, September 29, 2013
I was blissfully surprised when I decided to give this show a viewing a few weeks ago. The acting is unbelievable and Tatiana gives marvelous performances in each role she plays - they're all distinct personalities pulled off flawlessly. Also, one of the things that normally turns me off about shows where 1 person plays multiple roles are the awkward camera angles and 'split screen' visuals that you get. Orphan Black has completely blown me away with how seamless the shots flow together when there's two, three even four different characters onscreen at the same time. I forget that they're all the same actor and am left to simply enjoy the show. I wish I could give more than 5 stars, but I think everyone should watch this.

Kveikur
Kveikur
Price: $8.91

5.0 out of 5 stars NIce, August 29, 2013
This review is from: Kveikur (MP3 Music)
I really enjoy the more aggressive stance they took on this album. It's not as laid back as some of their earlier works.

Downton Abbey Season 3
Downton Abbey Season 3
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Show, July 14, 2013
I can't give this show enough praise. I used to think Masterpiece Theater was only for the elderly and the British. This program proved me wrong.

The Tudors Season 4
The Tudors Season 4
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 Stars, June 30, 2013
This review is from: The Tudors Season 4 (Amazon Video)
Quite possibly the best series I have ever watched. Although season 4 isn't as good as the first two seasons, it's still far and above most other programs on TV.

The Tudors Season 3
The Tudors Season 3

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 Stars, June 30, 2013
This review is from: The Tudors Season 3 (Amazon Video)
I wish I could give this series more than 5 stars. It's quite possibly the most entertaining and addicting show I have ever seen.

The Brothers' War: Artifacts Cycle, Book I
The Brothers' War: Artifacts Cycle, Book I
by Jeff Grubb
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
38 used & new from $10.30

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic Staple in the MtG Universe, June 28, 2013
I found this book to be hugely enjoyable in it's own right - that is to say, you don't have to be a MtG fan to enjoy it. Jeff Grubb is a wonderful story teller and the book provides boundless lore for those who like MtG not only for the gameplay, but the story as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3