Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for Chris > Reviews

Browse

Chris' Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chris RSS Feed

Alpine Swiss Zippered Bifold Men's Wallet with Deluxe Credit Card Flip Genuine Leather -Black NON RFID
Offered by Alpine Swiss Store
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Safe and secure, March 21, 2013
I've only been using this wallet for about a week. I can tell you that I love the zipper, it makes everything feel nice and secure. The materail is soft and adapts to being in your pocket quick. I would recommend this product

Nike Golf Tour Mesh Cap (College Navy/White, Medium/Large)
Nike Golf Tour Mesh Cap (College Navy/White, Medium/Large)
Offered by azvettes

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and comfy, February 24, 2013
This review is from: Nike Golf Tour Mesh Cap (Sports)
I liked this hat so much I purchased 2 additional in different colors. It's fits perfect, lightweight and also has the dark underside of the brim - good for sunny days to reduce the glare on the course.

Pepper's Men's Half Life Sport Polarized Sunglasses,Shiny Black Frame/Smoke Lens,one size

5.0 out of 5 stars Look great work well, February 24, 2013
Bought these instead of the overpriced Oakleys that happen to be very similar in style. These are great and I will absolutely be purchasing another pair.

adidas Men's Tech Response 4.0 Golf Shoe
adidas Men's Tech Response 4.0 Golf Shoe
Price: $49.95 - $70.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight and very breathable, February 24, 2013
This was the first pair of golf shoes I had purchased(just started), they are great on hot days and definitely let the air flow.. Just like wearing sneakers, very comfy and would buy again. Only downside I have found was if you are out early and the dew is thick, you will have wet feet for your round.

Ballistic SG0874-M005 SG Case with Three Layers of Protection for HTC One X - 1 Pack - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by IBD Electronics
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as advertised, February 23, 2013
I dropped my HTC and smashed the screen.. I immeadietly started looking for a case, this had the best ratings and reviews.. It lives up to those and secures the phone very well. I would recommend this case I you are looking for one

Clarks Men's Escalade Slip-On,Black,10.5 M
Clarks Men's Escalade Slip-On,Black,10.5 M

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect dress shoe and comfy, January 28, 2013
This is the second pair of this exact shoe I have purchased. The comfort is second to none and they look great in a business casual setting or with a suit. I would highly recommend these to anyone on the market for new shoes.

Element Homerun S/S T-Shirt - bone XL
Element Homerun S/S T-Shirt - bone XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt - soft material, March 20, 2012
The shirt was shipped as stated when purchased - fits great and has very nice soft material making it comfy

Champion  Men's Double Dry Training Muscle T Shirt,Slate Gray Heather,X-Large
Champion Men's Double Dry Training Muscle T Shirt,Slate Gray Heather,X-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Little on the small side, March 20, 2012
The material is great for working out and staying dry - my only issue would be that the shirt is a little on the short side.. I bought an XL and it fits more like a large
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 24, 2013 8:20 AM PDT

VideoSecu Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket for 37 to 70-Inch LCD LED Plasma Screen Black MP502B 3KR
Offered by Warehouseseller
Price: $27.99
2 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and easy, May 10, 2011
I bought 2 of these brackets at the same time. 1 for my new 55'(Vizio) and 1 for my 37'(Sylvania) - easy installation, stays close to the wall for flush look and the built in level did its job(triple checked with my own level prior to drilling holes). The only set back I had was running to Home Depot to grab longer screws for the 37', it is an off brand and the hardware provided did not work.

Meditation For Dummies (Book and CD edition)
Meditation For Dummies (Book and CD edition)
by Stephan Bodian
119 used & new from $0.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read - Great insight, May 10, 2011
This book is a must read for anybody looking at the bigger picture than just the day to day business as usual! I was not an overly avid reader, this made me one. Once I started the first chapter I could not put it down. It just makes sense is the best way to describe it!