Profile for SingleAct > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SingleAct RSS Feed

Night Owl Security STA-84  Night Owl Security 8 Channel STA DVR with 4 Night Vision Cameras 500 GB HD and Smartphone Viewing, 30-Feet
Night Owl Security STA-84 Night Owl Security 8 Channel STA DVR with 4 Night Vision Cameras 500 GB HD and Smartphone Viewing, 30-Feet

5.0 out of 5 stars great little system, December 29, 2012
This system does just as advertised! After reading some of the mixed reviews I was hesitant to buy it, but did. Initial setup was a breeze. Plug things in, turn things on, everything works. DVR setup was equally simple. I had to call tech support when I couldn't get my Verizon wireless gateway to accept the port forwarding. I waited about 10 minutes on hold, was 3rd in line. The lady tech had my modem tweaked in no time and went on to set up the remote features. I fought with IE for a while, then just installed Night Owl's software. I was instantly controlling and seeing everything from a remote location using my laptop. On a whim I got the Nite Owl Lite app for iPod touch and within a couple of minutes I could see and control the cams from my pod. Pic quality in daylight is great, total darkness shows up bright. Five stars for this one and their tech support.

Peavey AmpKit Link Electric Guitar Interface for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
Peavey AmpKit Link Electric Guitar Interface for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
Offered by Georgia Wholesale Group
Price: $15.99
23 used & new from $11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars pass this one by, December 29, 2012
Do all the reviews for this scam come from Peavey? I bought one of these things thinking it would DO something. It's just a few text blurbs on history of old amps and mics. The little box does absolutely nothing, nada except flash a couple of lights. And yes the batteries are in correctly, and yes my guitar is plugged in and so are the earbuds. This little box is an absolute nothing. A couple of lights, that's it. And the history. I wasted my $$ on this and it's headed back by return mail.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2013 4:28 AM PDT