Profile for V G-Lane > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

V G-Lane RSS Feed (Nesbit, Mississippi)

Bill Blass Men's Luxurious Terry Velour Robe (Green/Navy print with Burgundy Stripes)
Offered by Sterling Attire
Price: $89.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, November 25, 2014
Returning the Bill Blass men's terry velour robe the day I received it. There were no tags included with it. The robe was stuffed into a ripped bag like a sausage, not folded the way I expected. When we removed it from packaging, it showered fuzzy lint all over the floor as if it had been laundered before. When we held it up to daylight, you could see right through the weave. Not luxurious at all. Didn't even try it on.

A Discovery of Witches: A Novel (All Souls Trilogy, Book 1)
A Discovery of Witches: A Novel (All Souls Trilogy, Book 1)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Version, June 30, 2014
Kindle version nice to use for re-reading. Just like the real thing! Active TOC. Easy to find your place. Recommend.

France Luxe Small Yvette Ponytail Holder - Tokyo
France Luxe Small Yvette Ponytail Holder - Tokyo
Offered by France Luxe
Price: $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Costly, but worth it!, October 10, 2013
Beautifully made. A pleasure to handle and to use. My hair is fairly straight, neither thick nor thin, and the Small Yvette holds it securely without being tight and creating a crimp in the hair. When I wear it, it makes me happy.

2030: The Real Story of What Happens to America
2030: The Real Story of What Happens to America
by Albert Brooks
248 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Interesting premise, bad writing, August 10, 2011
I can't believe The New York Times writer gave this book a favorable review. Although the premise is somewhat interesting, the writer's barrage of simple declarative sentences quickly became boring and then annoying. He should have sold the idea to a screenwriter and saved the poor reader the trouble of wading through it.

Every Word
Every Word
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Word game for Kindle, January 27, 2011
This review is from: Every Word (Kindle Edition)
UPDATE: Hubby bought a Kindle for himself so he can play Every Word whenever he wants. Oh, and read books, etc. too!

Ditto what everyone said about the game. I love this game and am becoming addicted to it. I wish it were available on PC. My husband started playing it, too.

Biederlack Classic Collection Teddy Throw
Biederlack Classic Collection Teddy Throw

5.0 out of 5 stars Biederlack Teddy Throw, October 20, 2007
In my experience Biederlack throws are long lasting, soft to the touch, and easy to launder. We have a couple of the fuzzy throws we've used for 15 years indoors, outdoors, and folded up in a corner as a temporary bed for our dogs, and they look almost as new as my recent purchase, the Teddy Throw from the Young at Heart Collection.

I bought it to give as a baby shower gift and the new mother loved it. That's good, because the throw will be around way past the time the little tyke wants to be seen in public clutching a teddy bear blanket!