Profile for Christina R. Richardson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christina R. Richardson "old dog new tricks" RSS Feed (Cincinnati, Ohio USA)

Prepworks from Progressive International SAL-1000W Salad Spinner, 3.5 Quart
Prepworks from Progressive International SAL-1000W Salad Spinner, 3.5 Quart
Price: $12.71
17 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Progressive International Salad Spinner, July 4, 2014
Good value, nice salad spinner.

A pairs 7 Color Changing Elephant LED Night Light Lamp with Battery Party D¨¦cor
Offered by Try Our Best
Price: $2.83
14 used & new from $2.18

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought these plugged in but they don't. The ..., July 4, 2014
I thought these plugged in but they don't. The batteries in them don't last long at all. Definitely wouldn't buy again.

TED Thigh White Stocking - Large
TED Thigh White Stocking - Large
Offered by king of deals
Price: $19.99
6 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars TED Thigh White Stocking - Large, July 4, 2014
Great value, so glad I found these!! What a deal!!

Anti-embolism Stockings Medi-Pak Thigh-high Large, Regular White Inspection Toe
Anti-embolism Stockings Medi-Pak Thigh-high Large, Regular White Inspection Toe
Offered by WelDun Solutions
Price: $8.22
8 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars McKesson Medi Pak Anti Embolism Thigh High Stocking Large Regular Length, July 4, 2014
Great value, so glad I found these!! What a deal!

Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Men's Razor With Flexball Handle Technology With 1 Razor Blade

5.0 out of 5 stars Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Men's Razor With Flexball Handle, July 4, 2014
This is a pretty nifty razor. The longer I use it, the more I like it. It's gentle vibration feels good on my face and the razor gives a smooth close shave every time. It's a little pricey, but I think it's worth it! Thanks Gillette for letting me try this razor for free!! (hey BzzAgent, I use my mom's Amazon account - thx! Tatersalad)

SODIAL- 6 Pc Soft Plush My family Finger Puppet Set Includes Grandma Granddad Sister Brother Mom Dad
Offered by Best Deal Shop USA Store
Price: $4.95
3 used & new from $3.88

5.0 out of 5 stars finger puppets, September 23, 2013
these are super cute, I'm gonna give them to friends and family to remind them not to text and drive!!

Earth Balance Gluten Free Vegan Aged White Cheddar Popcorn, 7 Ounce
Earth Balance Gluten Free Vegan Aged White Cheddar Popcorn, 7 Ounce
Price: $7.28
7 used & new from $5.29

5.0 out of 5 stars ASIN B00BPNRIPQ Earth Balance Gluten Free Vegan Aged White Cheddar Popcorn, August 8, 2013
Earth Balance Gluten Free Vegan Aged White Cheddar Popcorn is a great product. Finally a great tasting gluten free snack for a reasonable amount of calories and at a reasonable price. I'm glad someone makes this product.

Generic Oral B Compatible Toothbrush Replacement Heads - 4 Brushes
Generic Oral B Compatible Toothbrush Replacement Heads - 4 Brushes
Offered by GreenInsync
Price: $0.69
14 used & new from $0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Generic Oral B Braun brush heads, September 5, 2012
Just as good as the original heads, colored designators like the originals, less than half the price of the originals! I'd definitely buy them again.

Sing
Sing
Offered by CD Baby
Price: $12.09
38 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Jim Bianco "Sing", November 1, 2008
This review is from: Sing (Audio CD)
Though only 11 songs, the CD is very diverse with flavors of Santana, Stray Cats, hip hop, and more. Some sultry and hauntingly beautiful music in "I've got a Thing for You". He also, has a very sultry voice, when appropriate. A good listen, I'd highly recommend giving it consideration.