Profile for Pamela V > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 870

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pamela V ""MS V"" RSS Feed (Mississippi Gulf Coast)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
TRESemme Expert Selection Weightless Silicone-Free Shampoo, Perfectly (un)Done 25 oz
Price: $4.29
9 used & new from $4.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Rinses Clean & Easy For Soft, Lightly Scented Hair, July 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This TRESemme Expert Selection Weightless shampoo really does feel like a lighter version of shampoo. It has a pretty strong fragrance that does linger after your hair is dry, but it's not overwhelming. The shampoo rinses clean and and easily. Followed by a conditioner, this is a pretty good and inexpensive product that creates very soft hair!

I have used TRESemme hair care products and will continue to do so. At the bargain price, you can't really loose.

Baby Alive Play 'n Style Christina Doll (Blonde)
Baby Alive Play 'n Style Christina Doll (Blonde)
Price: $26.99
2 used & new from $26.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Depending on the price, I recommend this doll to a child that likes to comb and style hair, July 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Baby Alive Play n Style Christina is a cute 10+ inch tall blonde haired doll. She has rainbow colored accents in her hair also. She wears a little summer outfit, play clothes. She has big blue eyes that are painted on (do not open and close, but stay open all the time) with painted on eyelashes. Her arms and legs are moveable and her fingers display an open hand.

She comes with a few hair accessories: brush, comb, hair dryer, extension, and a barrette. She's a cute doll, but by the pictures I think I would select the brunette if given a choice. I'm not crazy about the rainbow color in the dolls hair, either. Since the doll comes with an extension that is rainbow colored, I think the hair color on the doll should have been straight blonde.

This is an old fashioned doll that has no noises or batteries to deal with. It takes good old fashioned imagination to work. Since she's not too expensive I recommend this doll to a child that likes to comb and style hair. I can see the doll being a short-term hit with a little kid, but not a long-lasting treasure.

Cat's Pride C47512 Fresh and Light Ultimate Care Premium Scented Multi-Cat Scoop Litter, 12-Pound Jug
Offered by ShopChanute
Price: $28.09
5 used & new from $9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly With Our Self-Cleaning Litter Box!, July 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This Cat's Pride Fresh & Light clumping litter works fine with our litter box system, which is an automatic self cleaning system.

When you use an automatic litter box you get to know your litter very well. You find that many brands are too graveled, too dusty, etc. This litter is very fine and there is little dust. It controls odors well. We are a multi-cat household and will continue to use this brand with our automatic litter box system.

Community Coffee Single-Serve Cups, Dark Roast, 36 Count
Community Coffee Single-Serve Cups, Dark Roast, 36 Count
Price: $22.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong Coffee That Actually Has Flavor, July 24, 2015
I like my coffee strong. I was a bit worried as I have not been able to find K-Cups that were strong enough for my tastes. A friend recommended Community Coffee and she was right. These make a great, strong cup of coffee. Amazon prices are a bit better than my local store, so I am buying here, repeatedly.

If you like your coffee strong and have been frustrated with weak K-cups, try these. Believe me, I tried Folgers, Starbucks, Panerra Bread, and probably ten other named brands. I didn't really care for any of the. I will only buy Community Coffee from now one.

TriCalm Clinical Repair Cream, 2 Ounce
TriCalm Clinical Repair Cream, 2 Ounce
Offered by The Medicine Shoppe
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Barrier Cream, July 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My daughter has itchy skin after showering, for no apparent reason. There are no red or raised areas to indicate eczema or other issues. Her skin does not look dry and flaky. It just itches! We bought her Curel, and that helps the problem. So so TriCalm Clinical Repair Cream. It acts as a barrier cream. It's odorless and literally weightless. Very light. It feels good on your skin. It disappears when applied and gently rubbed in. No steaks or marks or odors at all.

This cream relieves the mystery itch my daughter complains of after a shower. I highly recommend it.

VELCRO Brand  -  ONE-WRAP: For Cables, Wires & Cords - 12" x 1 1/2" For Plugs - Blue
VELCRO Brand - ONE-WRAP: For Cables, Wires & Cords - 12" x 1 1/2" For Plugs - Blue
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Idea!, July 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great idea and a must have for this techie family. It keeps power cords and electric cords connected. It works with anything you need to keep plugged in to an extension, that becomes unplugged when pulled. It is also good for things that become unplugged easily when they are jarred or bumped. For instance, we have cats that play around and cords behind a desk come unplugged because they run over them. This little gadget keeps that from happening.

You can also use this to bind just about anything. It's basically a large velcro strap with a couple of spaced holes in it. Good idea.

AXE Gift Box, Phoenix
AXE Gift Box, Phoenix
Price: $6.76
3 used & new from $6.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Common Masculine Fragrance - 3 Product Gift Pack, July 17, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This Pheonix 3 piece personal care set by AXE is pretty nice. It comes with a 16 fluid ounce bottle of Refreshing Shower Gel, a 4 ounce daily spray fragrance, and a 2.7 ounce antiperspirant stick. These are all full size or larger products.

The fragrance is masculine and a bit overwhelming to me. I think the shower gel and antiperspirant would be enough. The addition of a spray is overkill, in my opinion. The fragrance is masculine of the common drugstore variety. It's not unusual enough to get compliments, but may get you comments like "who is wearing all that cologne?"

I think the value of the three products is good for products this size. I'm giving it 4 stars only because the fragrance is common and over powering. Again, no spray is really needed with the gel and antiperspirant.

Bounce 3 Month Fresh Linen Dryer Bar 1.92 Oz
Bounce 3 Month Fresh Linen Dryer Bar 1.92 Oz
Offered by K&C Merchandise
Price: $15.95
15 used & new from $15.94

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, July 17, 2015
This is a great idea! It really does keep annoying static cling at bay. Better yet, it keeps me from having to throw away all those separate fabric softener sheets. Cost wise, it's not so bad, either. I like it.

MAM Anti-Colic Bottle, White, 5 Ounce, 2-Count
MAM Anti-Colic Bottle, White, 5 Ounce, 2-Count
Price: $10.98
6 used & new from $5.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size & design, July 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These MAM anti-colic bottles are perfect for going from breast to bottle. I prefer silicone nipples over other materials. I like the clear bottles as its easier to tell when they are clean. The measuring doses on the outside of the bottles are easy to read. The design is cute and can be great for boys or girls. The caps fit tight.

I recommend this brand of baby bottle to new parents!

Disney Frozen Anna and Elsa's Musical Bicycle Playset
Disney Frozen Anna and Elsa's Musical Bicycle Playset
Price: $34.99
11 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Fashion Dolls, Bicycle, & Olaf!, July 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Anna and Elsa's Musical Bicycle is adorable! The set comes with two full sized fashion dolls, a tandem bicycle, and Olaf the snowman figure. Press a button on the bicycles basket and the song "Do You Want to Build a Snowman" plays. This set is made for kids ages 3+ because of small parts that cause a choking hazard.

The dolls themselves are lovely with colorful costumes on. Their hair is styled in fashionable braids. You can push the bike and the girls really do ride it. The wheels turn and there is real pedaling action.

With the popularity of Frozen, I am sure this will be a hot toy this season!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20