Profile for Pamela V > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 820

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pamela V ""MS V"" RSS Feed (Mississippi Gulf Coast)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Kellogg's Cereal Cup Assortment Pack - Special K, 3 flavors (Pack of 24)
Kellogg's Cereal Cup Assortment Pack - Special K, 3 flavors (Pack of 24)
Price: $29.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Special K Cereal Conveniently Packed Makes For Great Snacks Anytime!, April 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
If you love Special K cereal as much as I do, you'll love this convenient 24 pack of larger sized cereal cups! You get 8 each of regular Special K flakes, Red Berries, and Fruit and Yogurt flavored Special K cereals.

I like the Red Berries the best but all flavors are good!

The 2.5 ounce servings are much larger than traditionally sized convenience packs. You can pour milk right into the bowl if you'd like.

Convenient, healthy cereal on the go - pack it in lunches for yourself or your kids! Keep it in stock in the house for your kids to enjoy as an after school snack - instead of junkfood!

You can't lose with Special K. It's just good.

Philips AVENT Double Electric Comfort Breast Pump, 2015 Version
Philips AVENT Double Electric Comfort Breast Pump, 2015 Version
Price: $199.90
6 used & new from $194.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, Lightweight Unit, Double Pumping System - Great For Working Mom!, April 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Philips AVENT Double Electric Breast Pump allows busy mothers to pump both breasts at the same time. More milk produced in less time is a good thing when you are pumping at work, which in my personal experience, is hard to do in most job situations. The truth is that you have to pump at work, if you expect to breast feed your baby, because your body needs to continue producing milk as if it is being nurses on a routine bases. One job I had, I had to pump in a bathroom stall. This felt very non hygienic to me, and I disposed of the milk I pumped, but at least continued to produce milk and would resume breast feeding as soon as I returned home to my baby at the end of my shift. My baby was fed formula during the day by her grandmother.

Anyway, pumping is not something that is pleasant, at least in my experience, because of course you would rather be nursing your baby, which provides so much more that just nutrients. But you have to do what you have to do when you can't be with your baby.

This double pump is easy to set up, and easy to use. It comes with a carrying case, 2 silicone breast pumps, the motor unit, 2 sealing discs, 2 Natural bottles with newborn nipples, and some sample breast pads.

This is a comfortable breast pump to use, which is very important. There are 3 settings to choose from, so choose the setting most comfortable for you. Sit in a private, comfortable chair and think of your baby. Just thinking of your baby will begin the let down process. Pumping for about 10-15 minutes will fill the bottles, usually.

The motor on the unit I received is not loud. The overall set is very lightweight and easy to carry. I highly recommend the brands - Phillips and Avent, and this breast pumping system. The two year warranty is fantastic. This also makes a great baby shower gift.

KIND PLUS, Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Ounce, 12 Count
Price: $14.22
46 used & new from $14.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfying Texture, April 19, 2015
I've been eating Kind nut bars for years and was eager to try a dark chocolate variety. The one I purchased was Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate, but I do not detect peanut butter flavor or smell.

I would say that all the flavors blend together in this particular mix, and no one flavor stands out. I love the texture of these bars. They are full bodied, so you feel satisfied after eating one. Again, no flavor stands out for me with this particular bar. Peanuts but other flavors too.

You can eat a Kind bar in about 4-5 bites, which make them a quick snack or pick-me-up anytime. I'll continue to purchase this brand of snack bar.

Team Cheerios Strawberry Cereal Bar [96 Pieces] *** Product Description: Team Cheerios Strawberry Cereal Bar.Ingredients: Whole Grain Oats, Cereal (Whole Grain Corn, Whole Grain Wheat, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Barley, Whole Grain Rice ***
Offered by BUYCY
Price: $225.52

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Sweet & Artificial Strawberry Flavored, April 19, 2015
These Team Cheerios Strawberry Cereal bars are very sweet and artificial strawberry flavored. Kids and teens like them. They are oversized cereal bars so it's a pretty good grab on the way out cereal bar. It looks like regular Cheerios with reddish pink flecks, which are the strawberries. Again, very sweet and very fake strawberry flavored, but better than nothing in your stomach.

Under Armour Men's Core 2.0 8600082-000930 Sunglasses, Shiny Black & Charcoal Gray, 69 mm
Price: $75.71
4 used & new from $74.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Trendy Under Armour Sunglasses Feel High Quality Right Out of the Box, April 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These trendy Under Armour Men's sunglasses feel high quality right out of the box.

They come in a silky logo accented drawstring storage bag, inside a lightweight box. The snug fitting frame design fits faces of all kinds. They fit me okay, and I'm a petite woman, and they fit my husband, a large man with a large nose. They are, of course, for him to wear.

Impressively, they come with a lifetime warranty. You must fill the card out and send it in within 10 days of purchase. Apparently they will pay for return shipping and either replace repair your sunglasses for the life of the sunglasses. I can't find any specific information on how long that is, but the warranty is a positive discovery.

Of course Under Armour is a trendy brand name right now, in high demand. They sell reasonably priced sportswear items out of department stores. We own several UA items and enjoy the brand, finding the items to be high quality overall.

I like the look of the sunglasses. The tint is amber dark. The arms of the frame are a nice gray. The area around the lenses is black.

They fit snug and are comfortable and feel high quality. Great for driving or wearing for casual outdoor events. The UA logo is on each side of the sunglasses.

They come with a suggested retail price of $104.99 and Amazon has that price beat by a mile. If you are looking for a gift for a male who is into trendy name brand items and also likes quality products, I can recommend these UA sunglasses!

G Med Women's Mock Wrap Scrub Top and Pant 2 Piece Sets(SET-MED,WHTA1-M)
G Med Women's Mock Wrap Scrub Top and Pant 2 Piece Sets(SET-MED,WHTA1-M)
Offered by Urban Identity

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these scrubs!, April 15, 2015
These scrubs are really cute. I was complimented at work on the top. The pants fit great with the elastic waistband I love. I ordered another set!

The Oregon Trail: An American Journey
The Oregon Trail: An American Journey
by Rinker Buck
Price: $20.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for American History Buffs!, April 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
If you love memoirs and American history, you will probably enjoy this book as much as I did. Rinker Buck, a seasoned journalist, needed a kick in the pants. His life had become predictable and he needed a change. A major change. So he decided to buy himself 3 mules, hitch them up to a customized covered wagon, and head out on the old Oregon Trail with his brother Nick and a dog.

This book is full of things you never knew. I was particularly interested in the chapter that described how George Washington developed, in part, a huge mule trade that provided the perfect pack animal for travelers of the long grueling Oregon Trail. This book is full of odd bits of trivia like that, and I really enjoyed it.

The book covers the pre-planning, planning and execution of the journey. At places funny and often informative, we learn about the authors childhood growing up in a large family, with a father that created unique vacations for his kids. The journey across what is left of the old Oregon Trail on a slightly modernized covered wagon was simply a step beyond the covered wagon trips the authors dad had taken he and his siblings on as a child. Part of a family motto, which was to show your kids the United States slowly.

I highly recommend this book to anyone that likes memoirs or reading about American history. I guarantee you that you will find learn something you didn't know by reading this book.

Philips AVENT Classic Plus BPA Free Polypropylene Bottles, 4 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Philips AVENT Classic Plus BPA Free Polypropylene Bottles, 4 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Clean & Hold, April 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When you bring home a new baby you have a lot of decisions to make, and many products to choose from for baby products. Baby bottles, if you choose to bottle feed, come in different sizes and shapes, all claiming to be different or better.

The Philips Avent Classic Plus bottles really are unique, due their clear composition, and wider body. They are simpler to clean and simpler to hold. They claim to have a vacuum system in the bottle, reducing the chances your baby will have colic. My daughter was colicky and I know exactly how hard it is to handle a colicky baby. It's frustrating and tiresome when you can't calm your precious infant.

Anything that can be done, changing bottles, continuous rocking, back-rubs, etc.,to minimize the symptoms of colic is worth a shot. The best remedy for colic is time, as it usually goes away between 3 and 4 months.

I recommend these bottles simply because I like the look and feel of them, and they are easy to clean. It's also easy to see that they are clean. 4 ounces is not large, so babies grow out of this size bottle pretty quickly. This particular size bottle is really only good for newborns because of their small size.

I highly recommend these bottles as a gift for new parents. I have used them and highly recommend them to other parents and caregivers.

Mrs. May's Crunch, Almond, 2 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Mrs. May's Crunch, Almond, 2 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $19.28

5.0 out of 5 stars I Dare You to Eat One Portion!, April 11, 2015
Mrs. May's All Natural Almond Crunch is a slow roasted almond snack that, despite being a treat for 5 servings, comes in one bar that has to be broken into pieces. It's crunchy, nutty and delicious with just a bit of sweetness in there. It's so good, but the packaging makes it so hard not to eat half (or more) of the bag at once! I love it!

Flash Furniture MEN-DSC01078-BRN-GG Plush Brown Leather Rocker Recliner
Flash Furniture MEN-DSC01078-BRN-GG Plush Brown Leather Rocker Recliner
Price: $386.76
14 used & new from $338.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service & Great Chair!, April 8, 2015
Who'd have thought you could order a full sized recliner and have it delivered to your front door, by your regular UPS driver, in less than 48 hours? What service, and at no extra delivery charge? The only person not thrilled with the service was my UPS man, who actually had to lower the huge box out of the truck without a lift gate, where my husband me took over.

The chair was packaged in a box with two of the feet sticking out, so we were a bit concerned, but everything checks out fine. You receive the recliner in two pieces. One piece snaps into the second piece and it's all together. Easy as pie.

The recliner matches our brown leather soft just perfectly. It fits everyone in our house, including my 6 foot 3 inch tall husband. It reclines to an almost flat position, so sleeping or napping on it would be reasonable.

It's comfortable, attractive and affordable. Durability will be determined over time. So far, after just an hour, we are thrilled and will look to purchase more furniture on Amazon!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20