Profile for Anne Bardo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 49

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anne Bardo RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Skinomi® TechSkin - LG Thrill 4G Screen Protector Premium HD Clear Film with Lifetime Replacement Warranty / Ultra High Definition Invisible and Anti-Bubble Crystal Shield - Retail Packaging
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $11.95
2 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasts forever and keeps my phone like new!, September 6, 2011
This Skinomi Techskin is amazing. I have it on my LG Thrill 4G smartphone and could not live without it. I tried something else before this and it was not made out of the same stuff and did not last no time at all. This is super clear and absolutely scratch resistant. Has awesome grip and doesn't yellow like the other stuff did. It was very easy to use and put on my phone too. Price could not be beat as well. (I think I paid about the same for the other stuff and it did not last) The Skinomi Techskin has kept my LG Thrill 4G smartphone looking like new and that makes me happy! Recommended highly for price, cost, and quality. Skinomi Techskin rocks!

17 Secret ADD ADHD Vitamins
17 Secret ADD ADHD Vitamins
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Much appreciated and informative source that addresses the connection that nutrition plays with ADD and ADHD., September 6, 2011
I was very thankful to find a factual book that discusses nutritional deficiency and alternatives to drug therapies for those with ADD and ADHD . I had caught info here and there, but found it really helpful to have it all gathered in one place. The book brought to light many facts and information about vitamins and supplements that I was not yet familiar with, and it discussed in-depth the role that they each play on the brain. I also very much appreciated that it helped me dispel misinformation that I had run across along the way. It meant a lot to me that the information the book provided was gained from case studies, trials, and journals as well. All in all, it was wonderfully informative. It provided sound factual info, and it was presented in an easy to read and understand format. Well worth my purchase. I would recommend the book to those exploring the connection of diet and nutrition, and how this might affect a loved one that has ADD and ADHD.

The Ten Unwealthy Habits: Take the Breaks off
The Ten Unwealthy Habits: Take the Breaks off
by Alicia Castillo Holley
Price: $17.10
15 used & new from $15.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful guide for more success in life!, August 21, 2011
The whole concept and techniques that this book addresses leads to a type of empowerment and beneficial personal improvement. The author points out the sometimes destructive habits and ways of thinking that we all fall into at some point, and effectively turns the reader around as it suggests an opposite path of thinking. A path that will lead the reader to be more fulfilled within and more successful in all that they are involved in. I really appreciated the no fail rules that guides the reader to make changes one small step at a time. Wonderful book for someone who has a toxic way of life or just someone who would like to make all they can from it. Well worth the read and I found it to be insightful and thought provoking. The book made me examine much around me, and charter how I could go about changing it.

The Little Sprout
The Little Sprout
by Muse
Price: $13.50
18 used & new from $10.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Colorful and fun visually, and entertaining for the mind, August 4, 2011
This review is from: The Little Sprout (Paperback)
Love the illustrations and the artwork in this book is just fantastic. The colors are vibrant and eye catching. The vivid images repeatedly caught my nephews eye and really kept his attention as we read together. He loved the slightly rhyming rhythm of the story and the flow made it fun to read aloud. It seems books with this kind of flow and wording entertain him the best. Put me in mind of a nursery rhyme. It is a very cute book all around, and an even sweeter story. My nephew loved it and I loved reading it to him. Wonderful gift for a birthday boy or girl, but why wait on a birthday? I believe it to be one of those special books that you go back to and read time and time again, or at least that's what I get from my little guy. Love when he likes something enough that he wants me to read it again!

Self Improvement Tips to Free the Real You: Take back control of your life, be organized, avoid procrastination, improve your confidence & self esteem, ... motivation achieve your goals and success

5.0 out of 5 stars Self improvement tips that me and my husband actually use and benefit from!, August 3, 2011
I absolutely love how easy this eBook is to read and the messages that it conveys. Unlike other self improvement books, this book offers down to earth and insightful suggestions that I easily worked into my everyday life. Suggestions were full of insight, values, and tips that have helped me overcome some of my more unattractive qualities, and it helped me recognize the reasoning behind them. I believe what really tied everything together for me was the advice the book gave about keeping a journal. I never knew the impact that seeing things in writing would make or how this one small step would work to make all the others fall into place. It seems I get something more from this book every time I read it. What was even better, my husband has read it too. Recommended to all, and significant others!

*NEW Ripcords Resistance Exercise Bands - Beginner Tension 3 Pack, Circuit7 DVD, Door Anchor and Manual
Offered by Astone Fitness
Price: $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beginner set and recommended!, August 2, 2011
I had been looking for a good beginner set that I could travel with and use at home. These really fit the bill. I have taken them on 4 business trips and love that I can just unpack them, play the great DVD in my laptop, and I am ready to workout. The handles are well made and comfortable, and the bands allow me to perform a large range of exercises. The quality of the set is very good for such a low price and I have found I am using them more and more. I had looked at a higher priced but similar product at a sports store. I was surprised with the range of resistance that I have with this set. These were the better choice by far. I was impressed with the great warranty and guarantee too. Just a great buy all around and could not be more pleased.

No Mystery Anymore: A No Frills Guide to Mystery Shopping
No Mystery Anymore: A No Frills Guide to Mystery Shopping
Price: $3.03

5.0 out of 5 stars I am now a mystery shopper thanks to the good info in this book!, July 25, 2011
Really good book! I had heard of mystery shoppers before but did not have a clue how to get my foot into the door. I found the book to be informative and written in a helpful format. It provided all the information that I needed to set myself up as a mystery shopper, and even gave me suggestions on where I might find jobs. My family and I really appreciate the extra income, and I appreciate having a fun job that I enjoy. If you are looking for a easy to read guide that will get you started with mystery shopping, then I would recommend, "No Mystery Anymore: A No Frills Guide to Mystery Shopping",to you! Good info and purchase price can't be beat. Loved that I could get this on my kindle too!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 2, 2014 6:07 AM PST

Seeing the Light: A Novel
Seeing the Light: A Novel
by June Chen
Price: $11.66
20 used & new from $3.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Love to find new authors who entertain such as this one!, July 21, 2011
On the search for a new author to follow I came across June Chen. I found her debut novel very well written and with a story that was easy and entertaining to follow. Her main character, while not always likeable, reminded me of someone I once knew. I felt drawn to the story and the journey and transformation that the main character undergoes within her life. It is the type of insightful book that causes reflection, and the story it paints will steal your heart. I believe this would make an excellent gift, especially for a teen hung up in the "me" stage. I look forward to other works by June Chen and recommend, "Seeing the Light: A Novel", wholeheartedly to others.

Video Blogging:Video Blogging Profit Plan
Video Blogging:Video Blogging Profit Plan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great info allowed me to turn a profit!, July 21, 2011
This book was extremely helpful and profitable to me as it guided me through the whole process of video blogging. It gave advice and aided me on set up, and took me all the way into the creation of videos for profit. I never knew how lucrative video blogging could be and was very appreciative of the info the book provided with helpful hints and suggestions. These really allowed me to max out my profits as they taught me how to expand my exposure and bump up the traffic to my site. Well worth the small purchase price that I payed and the easy to understand format of the book was also a big benefit. I would highly recommend, "Video Blogging:Video Blogging Profit Plan", to anyone who would like to learn to video blog for a hobby, or would like to turn it into a financially rewarding opportunity as I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful and informative, while presented in an easy to understand format., July 20, 2011
Very pleased, this book gave excellent info and suggestions that allowed me to create a cover letter that is impressive and professional. The book is easy to understand and follow, gets to the point without useless fluff to sift through, and is well written. It covers and explains all steps, and offered great suggestions along the way that allowed me to present myself in a qualified and proficient light. I am very pleased with my purchase and feel the info it supplied well worth the purchase price. I would recommend, "How to Write a Cover Letter - Now you will be able to Write Cover Letters that Knock em Dead!", to anyone looking for a book to spiffy up their cover letter, or to learn for the first time how to write one in a professional and skilled manner.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5