Profile for Jessica L. D > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jessica L. D RSS Feed (LB, MN)

Peter Pan (Special Edition)
Peter Pan (Special Edition)
DVD ~ Bobby Driscoll
17 used & new from $6.68

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this movie!, August 5, 2005
This review is from: Peter Pan (Special Edition) (DVD)
This movie is absolutely one of the best Disney movies! I love this movie so much I used to tell everyone my name was Wendy! A few years back when this came to DVD I wasn't aware of it and I didn't buy it until a few years later on Amazon.com in the new and used part! When you order through that you have to be CAREFUL with whom you choose to deal with because when I purchased the movie I received a bootleg version. It looked normal until I opened the case and it was a fake because of the material used on the DVD. I compaired the DVD with my other Disney DVD's and it was not the same. I spent over $25 on a copy! That really made me mad. If you order from here be aware! There are so many liars out there! I learned my lesson to ask questions if you have any and if they seem suspicious don't buy from them. Thanks I hoped I helped you! But truly this is a wonderful movie for all ages!

Summer Stock [VHS]
Summer Stock [VHS]
VHS
Offered by THEKINGOFCLUTTER
Price: $9.99
41 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST MOVIE, July 13, 2005
This review is from: Summer Stock [VHS] (VHS Tape)
This is one of my favorite movies! I purchased this movie around 3 years ago and I think I am going to need another VHS because I watch mine so much I think mine is wearing out! I wish they would release it on DVD soon!!!

We should all write email MGM and tell them they should release it! I absolutely love every Judy Garland and Gene Kelly movie. When they are together it is magic! They had chemistry! love it and I know you will too!!!

These kinds of movies make me wish I lived back in the days of these wonderful musicals! I think Judy and Gene is the best couple ever!! So cute! There will never be anyone like them again! One of a kind. I wish more people would come to love these timeless films!