Profile for Naturegal > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Naturegal RSS Feed

Price: $6.59
2 used & new from $6.59

3.0 out of 5 stars It's perfect as a first aid bag!, December 21, 2013
This review is from: Insulated Lunch Cooler Bag, Red
Let me start by saying that I bought this to use as a fist aid bag I put together for my daughter as a gift. (Perfect gift for the kids as they move out!) The reason for the 3 stars, instead of 5, is that I don't want to mislead those who are buying this as a lunch bag...the insulation seems thin and I'm not sure it would be the best at keeping things cold; however, I have not tested that theory. Other than the insulation, it seems very well made.

It is the perfect size to hold the few items I wanted in there: Bottle of peroxide, antibiotic cream, anti-itch cream, gauze pads, tape, ibuprofen, 4 assorted boxes of bandages, antihistamine tablets, and a reusable ice/heat pack.

Good product for the price. (For what I needed it for).

Teva Men's Riva eVent Waterproof Performance Shoe,Charred,10 M
Teva Men's Riva eVent Waterproof Performance Shoe,Charred,10 M
Price: $98.81
8 used & new from $97.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Shoe!!!, June 10, 2013
So far, this is the best hiking shoe I've ever worn. Extremely comfortable and very good construction. They say that these are really breathable, which is surprising since they have no breathing ports. I wore them to Valley of Fire in Nevada, and it was 115 degrees, so I'm not sure any shoe would have breathed well. So far... I love them.

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
DVD
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, Poor Movie, November 11, 2012
Yes, I am reviewing this movie based on the fact that I read the book. I don't know if my opinion would have been different if I hadn't read the book, but my husband DIDN'T read it and didn't care for this film. (And both he and I are fans of this movie genre.)

I was expecting more historical facts intermingled within the fiction. In the book, there are a lot more historical characters that Abe comes in contact with, who tie in to the whole "vampire" theme.

I didn't feel there was enough character development at all. Again, referring to the book, I missed learning more about Abe's childhood and how that played a role in what he was to become. (a vampire hunter)

As is sadly the case with most films made for 3D, it felt like the whole movie was shot to showcase the stunts/action scenes and NOT the story.

I know films are never quite as good as the books, but they can be done SO much better than this.

Audubon Cling-A-Wing Globe Style Bird Feeder
Audubon Cling-A-Wing Globe Style Bird Feeder
Offered by Duncraft Wild Bird Superstore®
Price: $16.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the feeder design, dislike the quality!, August 21, 2012
This is the third Cling A Wing I've ordered. The first one made it through one summer and half of a winter before a piece on the top snap off. The feeder was still usable for a while, but then in the spring it developed a crack from one of the feeder holes, all the way down to the bottom. I ordered a second feeder a week ago, to replace the broken one, and it came defective from the manufacturer. I had to send that one back to Amazon (Yay for their hassle free returns!!)and got a replacement. We'll see how long this one lasts. I didn't realize this feeder came with a 3 year warranty from Duncraft, so this time I'll save my receipt!!! As much as I love this feeder (great at keeping the pesky blackbirds away)I will not be buying a 4th, so hopefully this one is made better!!

Lord of the Rings (Map of Middle Earth) Art Poster Print
Lord of the Rings (Map of Middle Earth) Art Poster Print
Offered by PosterRevolution
Price: $5.28
6 used & new from $5.28

3.0 out of 5 stars Colors are not true to the picture., August 21, 2012
Ordered this poster for my son (his 19th b-day) who is a huge Lord of the Rings fan. The colors of this poster looked more muted than the other listings, which is one reason I ordered from this buyer. However, I just received the poster and it is really bright; very vivid reds and oranges...more than it shows in the picture. The colors do make it look cheap (we would have preferred a more faded, muted color like the picture shows) but, for under $6 after shipping who can complain? If my son decides not to keep it, I can give it to my little nephews to enjoy. Other than the color, it is not a bad poster and some people may even like the bold colors.

Sango Nova Brown 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4
Sango Nova Brown 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4
Offered by PlumStruck
Price: $49.99
6 used & new from $47.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking set...as long as you don't use them!, September 14, 2011
We bought three sets of dinnerware, as well as icecream bowls, and a 3 piece salad bowl set so we could have our first matching dish set! They looked beautiful, but one month after we got them, one of the mugs cracked when I poured tea in it! two weeks later another mug broke! About three months into the purchase, one of the dinner plates broke. No problem...that is why we bought the third set (as replacements); however we thought it would be longer than three months before we "broke into" the "replacement" box. Let's just say it's been two years and we are down to THREE dinner plates, and four mugs!! (We started with 12 of each) The dinner plates all developed a crack across the whole diameter of the plate! We do NOT abuse our plates, but do put them in the dishwasher. We spent good money on these horrible plates! Now, I will not buy another set to match what I have left, because they'll all just break again...and I'm left with all the coordinating bowls/pieces we bought and NO dinner plates to go with it. It is hard to find another set that would somewhat match these Nova Brown bowls. Sooo, out to Salvation Army with them...I would feel guilty even trying to to sell them to some poor soul at a garage sale :/ I would NEVER recommend Sango brand to ANYONE!

box1mm-16 Italian Sterling Silver Sturdy Box Link 1MM Chain Necklace 16"
box1mm-16 Italian Sterling Silver Sturdy Box Link 1MM Chain Necklace 16"
Offered by Gem Avenue
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect chain for the perfect price!, January 14, 2011
I've only worn this chain a couple of times, but so far am very happy with the quality. I bought a pendant while on vacation in St. Thomas and needed a chain to wear it with. The cheapest chains I've seen were more than double what I paid for this one! Also, I would like to add, the chain arrived promptly and packaged very well. If I need anymore chains in the future I will not hesitate to order from this place again!

KONG Field Mouse Catnip Toy, Cat Toy, Pink
KONG Field Mouse Catnip Toy, Cat Toy, Pink
Price: $8.64
19 used & new from $1.23

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured., January 1, 2011
I ordered these expecting what I saw in the picture...but in pink. However, they have an animal print to them, are hot pink and have a large pink feather for a tail. My cats don't really seem to mind (They don't usually play with the mouse toy they have already with a feather tail)...I think it's the catnip inside of it that makes them like it. Amazon really should change the picture of this item. Bottom line, I received fast shipping and two toys for a great price! I would have given it a 5 star if the photo matched!

Belkin Vue Kindle Sleeve (Fits Kindle Keyboard), Black/White
Belkin Vue Kindle Sleeve (Fits Kindle Keyboard), Black/White

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Case, November 3, 2010
I was looking for a case that would both store/protect my Kindle when not in use, and also hold my power cord. This case is really nice, made of a high quality noeprene. It has just enough padding as to not make it bulky, and it would fit well in my medium size purse. I am very pleased with this product and would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a quality case for the latest generation 6" Kindle!

DecalGirl Kindle Skin (Fits Kindle Keyboard) Haiku (Matte Finish)
DecalGirl Kindle Skin (Fits Kindle Keyboard) Haiku (Matte Finish)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Product, November 3, 2010
Was a little apprehensive about purchasing this "sight unseen" but after reading the other reviews on all of the DecalGirl Kindle Skins, I figured I'd give it a try. It comes packaged nicely, as to avoid any creases, etc. during shipment. My Kindle was clean to begin with, but I still used a soft cloth to get rid of any fingerprint residue and dust, then I applied it in a matter of seconds! Fits perfect(I have the latest addition 6" Kindle)and was so easy to apply. I highly recommend this product if you're looking for a way to dress up your Kindle. This is strictly a vinyl skin, so if you're looking for something more substantial for protection you should think about purchasing a case, too. I bought an actual padded case to store my Kindle in, which also holds the cords.

Page: 1 | 2