Profile for tkboarder17 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

tkboarder17 RSS Feed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Foam Rollers are a must, April 12, 2013
I used to work in the service industry, so I used to be on my feet all the time, and now I'm in an office environment, so I'm traditionally sitting down for often - either way coming home and using the foam roller after a day of work and going to the gym is great for back, legs, arms, pretty much anything. Highly recommend!

K & M Guitar wall mount (Black)
K & M Guitar wall mount (Black)
Price: $12.99
9 used & new from $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, but doesn't hold as well as I hoped, April 12, 2013
This prodct is definitely an improvement from the floor stand, but doesn't hold as well as I hoped. The stands sag a little bit with my heavier electric guitar, but if you didn't put the stands up you probably wouldn't notice.

Clarks Originals Men's Desert Boot
Clarks Originals Men's Desert Boot
Price: $47.99 - $167.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Look great! But do run a little big..., March 1, 2011
I got these boots (Beeswax color) in the mail today and think they're awesome and almost exactly what I was looking for. The only exception would be that since I'm not used to ordering boots, I ordered the same size that I typically wear with sneakers and shoes, and are about .5 size too large for my liking. I can still wear them, but for the perfect fit I would recommend going down about half of a size in the future. Other than that, I really do like the product and if they're as great as I hope they will be, I'll be sure to buy another pair in the future.