Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
InnoGear Running Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Headset Jogger Sports Headphones Headset Earphone Supports Hands-free Calling with AAC aptX

3.0 out of 5 stars The sound quality on these is pretty terrible. It sounds like you are listening to ..., October 11, 2014
The sound quality on these is pretty terrible. It sounds like you are listening to something through a wall but I gave them 3 stars because they are cheap and I am using them at the gym where I don't really care that much about the sound quality.

Brute Dome Flex Kneepad
Brute Dome Flex Kneepad
Price: $13.45 - $25.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't stay in place very well, October 11, 2014
This review is from: Brute Dome Flex Kneepad (Misc.)
Bought these with high hopes for jiu jitsu. I am returning them because when the knee is flexed significantly, the thick padding on the knee cannot bend very well so it folds a bit and that causes the elastic at the top and bottom to pull away from the leg. These seemed to slide around a lot. This could also have to do with their weird sizing of going from XS-M and then L-XL.

I have previously used the Brute Torque knee pads and was happy with them but they didn't hold up very well. The best part about them was the mesh back which worked really well for jiu jitsu. That is why I bought these with such high expectations but they just won't work for my purposes. If you use them just for wrestling and to protect your knee during a shot, then they might be good but not for jiu jitsu.

Black Diamond Cosmo Headlamp, Process Blue
Black Diamond Cosmo Headlamp, Process Blue
Price: $24.50
16 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headlamp, February 24, 2014
I bought 1 for a camping trip and then came home and bought 3 more for the garage and our cars. They are comfortable to wear and work well.

EZ Moves II Furniture Slides, 4-Pack
EZ Moves II Furniture Slides, 4-Pack
Offered by Body-n-Home
Price: $15.99
4 used & new from $12.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Work like a charm, February 24, 2014
I used these on a 300lb tool chest in my garage and they made sliding it under my work bench a cinch. I am really happy with them.

Cosco 20-502ABL Signature Series Premium 5-Foot Aluminum Step Ladder
Cosco 20-502ABL Signature Series Premium 5-Foot Aluminum Step Ladder
Price: $79.27
4 used & new from $63.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ladder, February 24, 2014
I like all of the features of this ladder. I find I use the drill holster all of the time and the two trays are really handy. I haven't done any painting with it so I haven't used the roller holder or used the paper towels but it's nice that I know I have those with me when I take the ladder from job to job. It's lightweight, folds up easily and is sturdy..

Bad Religion Against The Grain T-shirt Large
Bad Religion Against The Grain T-shirt Large
Offered by Rockabilia
Price: $25.29

3.0 out of 5 stars It's fine, February 24, 2014
It's ok. The fit seems a bit wide and the t-shirt is mid-grade. Not the nicest shirt I own but not the worst either.

InterDesign Axis Over the Cabinet 9-Inch Double Towel Bar, Chrome
InterDesign Axis Over the Cabinet 9-Inch Double Towel Bar, Chrome
Price: $9.76
16 used & new from $4.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great for 1 towel, February 24, 2014
I read some reviews that this doesn't work well for 2 towels and I can't add much to that because I use it only for 1 but it looks great and works great for that. I've owned another type of these and it kept breaking at the weld so hopefully this is a bit sturdier. So far, I like it.

Vitamix 5200 Series Blender, Black
Vitamix 5200 Series Blender, Black
Offered by BLENDERS STORE
Price: $449.93
38 used & new from $409.95

5.0 out of 5 stars In a tie for my favorite kitchen appliance, September 15, 2013
I bought this as a set at another retailer and it came with the 5200, the 64oz wet container, the 32oz dry container, and the tamper. In a few short weeks, this has moved into a tie as one my favorite kitchen appliances. We replaced our old Cuisinart BFP-703 when I got back from Hawaii and Brazil with an obsession for acai bowls. With the Cuisinart, I kept having to stop the blades, shake the container to break the air pocket around the blades, and it never seemed to fully blend the spinach or beets that I would add. Fast forward to the Vitamix, and I love making these. It blasts thru every conceivable fruit I throw at it, fully blends spinach, beets, pomegranates, and everything else that I add. I can make 1 big blender full each week and then throw the bowls in the freezer and take one to work each day. I love this thing. The only things in my kitchen that can give it a run for its money are my Foodsaver V2244 or my Chef's Choice 1520 Electric Knife Sharpener. If you think $500 is too much to spend on a blender and you'll just get a cheaper one, save yourself the time and trouble of buying 2 or 3 other blenders and just get this in their place. You won't be disappointed.

MSR Whisperlite Liquid-Fuel Stove
MSR Whisperlite Liquid-Fuel Stove
Price: $71.42
30 used & new from $64.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Long term workhorse, August 6, 2013
This review is from: MSR WhisperLite Stove (Sports)
My Whisperlite was used extensively for 5-6 years when I was a Boy Scout and then was put away and forgotten for the past 16 years. I stumbled across it the other day and the only thing it seemed to need was a new pump for the fuel bottle. $30 and 2 days later Amazon had a new pump at my door. I took the stove outside with my 16 year old white gas, pumped up the bottle and the stove fired right up. What a beast! I am so impressed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case so far, June 24, 2013
I'm really happy with this case after a week of use. I was initially annoyed when I purchased it because I didn't see anywhere on the page that it was going to take 4-5 weeks for shipping and I might have bought another case had I seen that. Luckily it arrived in about 2 weeks so it wasn't too bad. The case itself seems well made and fits the Xperia Z like a glove. The materials seem fine and are on par with most of the other fake leather cases available. The best part is the unique way that the case stands up. It has a fold out stand that fits into ridges on the back of the case to allow you to set it up at a number of different viewing angles. The stand has strong magnets that keep it closed whenever you haven't specifically opened it and it even has some ribbon attached to the case to ensure that it doesn't fall flat and open all the way. My only real criticism is that the case has to be open and folded back in order to charge the tablet. All in all, I like it and I am happy with it.

Pros
- Unique stand allows for numerous viewing angles
- Fits well

Cons
- Relatively long shipping times and not eligible for Prime shipping
- Case has to be open to charge

Page: 1 | 2 | 3