Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Julian and Annabelle > Reviews

Browse

Julian and Annab...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Julian and Annabelle RSS Feed (Connecticut, USA)

The Exodus Revealed
The Exodus Revealed
DVD
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Documentary, January 11, 2015
This review is from: The Exodus Revealed (Amazon Video)
Very interesting and inspirational! Any Christian with doubts on the biblical accuracy of the exodus should watch this. It is short, but no time was wasted and we were hooked the whole time.

Pocket Knife Set - Highest Quality - A Genuine Red Boy Scout Pocket Knife. It Is The Best Pocket Knife Of All The Small Pocket Knife Sets Available.
Offered by Product Stop, Inc
Price: $24.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Good tools, poorly put together, March 12, 2014
I was given this product free for a review.

I have no problem with the quality of each individual tool (they actually feel pretty durable), but they are put together just awfully.

Out of the 11 tools only 3 could come up properly (flashlight, corkscrew, and screwdriver) 4 were difficult to manage and 4 were impossible unless you pull up several of the other tools first. It makes using this time consuming and even a little dangerous.

Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Collector's Edition: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
by David S. J. Hodgson
25 used & new from $139.95

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST GUIDE IN THE UNIVERSE, June 6, 2013
Now I'll be honest. I've never purchased a guide before. I wasn't even planning on purchasing one for Skyrim until many hours in the game I find myself with dozens of miscellaneous quests that I don't even know where to begin in accomplishing them. Rather then constantly scour the internet I wanted something organized and reliable to help complete my side quests. That's when I stumbled upon this. I thought it might be overkill for what I needed, but I bought it anyway. With little expectations, I was COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY with the amount of detail stuffed in this book. Can one even find all this useful? It's like someone translated all the programming code for Skyrim into English, added a bunch of pictures, put in a premium hardcover and called it a guide. I've read guides at Gamestop before.. None of them came even close to this amount detail. No this can't be a guide. This is something else. How Prima managed to put it together is beyond me... I could rant on but most of you are reading this for helpful information. So I will post the Table of Contents. Wait.. never-mind I just glanced at the TOC and it has hundreds of sections.. Too much to type. I will just give a summary.

TRAINING pages 6-127 (covers races,skills,comabat,adventuring,crafting,hearthfire and more)
INVENTORY 131-156 (Covers all items, and their properties like weight and value)
BESTIARY 168-197 (Covers all living creatures)
QUESTS 198-580 (Covers ALL quests)
DAWNGAURD QUESTS 505-580 (DLC)
DRAGONBORN QUESTS 583-683 (DLC)
ATLAS 685-1066 (Discusses all places in Skyrim)
Appendices 1077-1100 (Bunch of cool stuff like Dragon language translations, skill books, unique weapons, ect.)

All in all, excellent guide (if you can call it that).

TAC Force TF-707RD Assisted Opening Folding Knife, Black Half-Serrated Blade, Red Dragon Handle, 4-1/2-Inch Closed
Price: $8.29
21 used & new from $6.53

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW this looks good., April 27, 2013
I expected it to looks nice, but not THIS nice. It feels very sturdy as well. Very happy with this purchase, well worth the price.

StarTech.com 2 Port PCI Express SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Card Adapter PEXUSB3S2
StarTech.com 2 Port PCI Express SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Card Adapter PEXUSB3S2
Offered by Axis2000LLC
Price: $46.73
6 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works !, January 3, 2013
I am no Tech Guru, so I won't get into any technical details in my review. All I know is that I plugged it in my PCI slot, and it was able to get it working on Windows 7 x64. I am happy with this USB Card Adapter and recommend it.

DRY77 Plaid Striped Winter Scarf
DRY77 Plaid Striped Winter Scarf

5.0 out of 5 stars My Friend LOVES It.., January 3, 2013
She said it looks great and she will be wearing it everyday. It feels warms and sturdy. I recommend it.

Lewis N. Clark  Automatic Travel Umbrella,Black,One Size
Lewis N. Clark Automatic Travel Umbrella,Black,One Size
Price: $15.61
15 used & new from $14.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Umbrella, October 31, 2012
This umbrella is very compact, and easy to handle. It comes with a black slip-on cover that helps prevent items in your backpack or purse from getting wet after use. The handle isn't very long compared to other umbrellas, which may be a turn off if your tall, but I don't mind since it can easily fit in my pocket. I recommend it.

Monster Cable DVI400-4M DVI-D Video Cable (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Monster Cable DVI400-4M DVI-D Video Cable (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by AMZGeorgia
Price: $14.49
15 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks cool and works well., December 30, 2011
This cable is perfect for those are using a DVI cable that will be visible, it looks very hi-tech and expensive. It also functions as it is supposed to. I recommend it.

Philips Fidelio DS9000 Primo Speaker Dock for iPod/iPhone/iPad (Brown/Black)
Philips Fidelio DS9000 Primo Speaker Dock for iPod/iPhone/iPad (Brown/Black)
2 used & new from $299.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Perfect., December 30, 2011
I simply love it! The sound is beautiful (highs, mids, lows) and it looks beautiful in my living room. I have it on a dark wood marble coffee table with a candle on each side and it fits in so perfectly. One thing you should be aware of is that this is a music dock, and is NOT meant to be a charging station. Leaving it plugged in for long periods of time will damage your unit. If unplugging it becomes tedious you can always buy a cheap switch for it.

Blue Microphones Yeti Pro USB Condenser Microphone, Multipattern
Blue Microphones Yeti Pro USB Condenser Microphone, Multipattern
Offered by North To South
Price: $244.99
58 used & new from $188.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect., June 22, 2011
This is the best USB mic ever made. The quality is outstanding. Some people say it doesn't sound any different then the orginal Yeti, and I thought that too when I first used it. But then I went to my Mic settings (on Win 7) and I found out the mic was being limited to 48Hz 16 Bit ! I quickly changed it to 96Hz 24 Bit and the difference hit me. It sounds perfect, the exact way my voice sounds. The only thing I don't like is that you need other propitiatory software for it to work. So I can't just bring it to all my friends' house and just plug it in to use it. But it is an exceptional mic. If you have the money I highly recommend it.

UPDATE - 10/31/12

I've had this microphone for about 18 months now, and I couldn't be happier with it. I have noticed a lot of negative reviews complaining about a "gain" issue. Blue recognized this problem and offered replacements. That was a while ago, so there shouldn't be anything wrong with it today. My mic works wonders when the gain is at 40%. One thing I have noticed is that recordings may have some crackles if you plug the mic into a USB hub that has too many things connected to it. The mic demands a lot of power, and shouldn't be used when other powerful USB devices are connected to you computer (e.g HD webcams, other USB mics, ect.).

UPDATE - 4/22/15

One more thing I wanted to point out: To record at the best quality, do not get to close to the mic! There is a necessary breathing room of 3-5 inches that the mic needs to record a voice efficiently. Get too close and the quality will suffer significantly, even if your signing softly. If your signing softly it is better to just turn up the gain a bit.
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2015 9:33 AM PDT