Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Natalia Goldman > Reviews

Browse

Natalia Goldman's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Natalia Goldman RSS Feed (NY, NY)

Page: 1 | 2
YIT Toilet Paper Holder/roller Without Cover Brass Made in Polished Gold Finish
YIT Toilet Paper Holder/roller Without Cover Brass Made in Polished Gold Finish
Offered by YIT-BathroomOutlet
Price: $32.02
2 used & new from $32.02

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor mount to wall, February 28, 2015
It looks nice enough. Comparable to Kohler I saw in store. But the mount is similar to many models where you screw a base to the wall and then the unit mounts to that- and only held in place by a screw underneath. If u have young kids like I do- it gets ripped off very easily. Had to return as a result.

Naturepedic Organic 2-in-1 Ultra Quilted Mattress - Twin
Naturepedic Organic 2-in-1 Ultra Quilted Mattress - Twin
Offered by Aidleyco
Price: $749.00
27 used & new from $749.00

5.0 out of 5 stars And sleep comfortably knowing my kids are not exposed to harmful chemicals, October 2, 2014
I have three of these that I have purchased over the years for my three kids. Outstanding quality and complete satisfaction. Never had to offgas it. And sleep comfortably knowing my kids are not exposed to harmful chemicals. This mattress is supported by the environmental working group.

Sweet Paul Eat and Make: Charming Recipes and Kitchen Crafts You Will Love
Sweet Paul Eat and Make: Charming Recipes and Kitchen Crafts You Will Love
by Paul Lowe
Price: $20.00
46 used & new from $9.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative INSPIRATION!, April 16, 2014
This book is not only beautiful- have it on my table, not tucked away on a cupboard, but the recipes are fun and DO-able!
I love that is add creative "make" projects in addition to the cooking recipes. Have tried several recipes and am impressed with the flavor and the simplicity.
THIS BOOK MAKES A WONDERFUL GIFT for you and a friend!
HIGHLY RECOMMEND

X-Acto XLR 1818 Electric Pencil Sharpener, Black
X-Acto XLR 1818 Electric Pencil Sharpener, Black
Price: $15.79
62 used & new from $11.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked great and then just STOPPED WORKING, March 28, 2014
I loved the sharpener when worked but it just stopped all at once.
i have tried to figure out why but it is impossible. very frustrating.

Tizo Solar Protection Formula, Facial Mineral Fusion SPF 40, 1.75 Ounce
Tizo Solar Protection Formula, Facial Mineral Fusion SPF 40, 1.75 Ounce
Offered by Cosmedic Solutions Inc.
Price: $39.00
12 used & new from $31.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth. Looks natural., December 5, 2013
It is smooth, feels kind of like a thick makeup primer. I do feel like my face is a little dry when using it but it's the best colored clean SPF I have found so far.

Fruit of the Loom Little Boys'  Boxer Brief (Pack of 5), Multi, 2T/3T, Assorted
Fruit of the Loom Little Boys' Boxer Brief (Pack of 5), Multi, 2T/3T, Assorted
Price: $8.49
3 used & new from $8.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Fabric print not as in photo. Animal print came not truck/car, December 5, 2013
These came as animal print. They were not the truck car as seen in photo that my son so wanted. Potty training delayed. Major bummer

Kwikset 909 SmartCode® Electronic Deadbolt featuring SmartKey® in Venetian Bronze
Offered by Buildcom
Price: $104.99
20 used & new from $104.99

1.0 out of 5 stars only lasted one month, August 24, 2012
I am returning this lock as it only worked for one month and then battery kept burning out.
i have to replace daily for it to run properly.
FRUSTRATING!

Gerber Unisex-Baby Five-Pack Variety Onesies
Gerber Unisex-Baby Five-Pack Variety Onesies
Price: $9.82 - $14.36

3.0 out of 5 stars tape glue stuck to onesie, July 29, 2012
Hello
I ordered these and they came packaged with tape (like most onesies come). However, the tape when removed, left a strip of adhesive to the onesie that I cannot remove. It is very irritating- I have tried to hadnwash it off, machine wash, nothign removed the strip of glue/adhesive across the top of the onesie.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2014 11:30 AM PDT

Dozen Star-shaped Swirl Pops
Dozen Star-shaped Swirl Pops

3.0 out of 5 stars I ordered 3 (sets of 9) and 3 were broken, April 16, 2012
They are beautiful and taste great but as per above- three of my order of 27 were broken. They are packaged with bubble wrap inidividually but still arrived broken.
I had to use them for party or woudl have returned them. thankfully, i ordered extras.
also- stick is rather flimsy... not a wooden stick as i had hoped... these bent a little

Belly Button Love - Mom's Choice Awards® Silver Recipient
Belly Button Love - Mom's Choice Awards® Silver Recipient
by Kelly Hagen
13 used & new from $21.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful Book Showing connection between Mother and Child, June 13, 2011
As a mother, it is so important that the books I read to my kids have meaning. It always amazes me that some of the most popular children's books have no message or life-lesson. That is not the case with Belly Button Love. It is the FIRST book I have found that shows the connection of mother to child from in-utero to throughout life. It is a favorite of mine that I have purchased for all my friends who are expectant mothers- a wonderful baby shower gift.

I like that my three year old AND my 2 year old BOTH love the book and ask for me to read it to them again and again. The images are beautiful and capture the most tender moments between mother and child.

I am proud to give this book as a gift and enjoy it tremendously with my family.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2011 8:54 AM PST