Profile for Natalia Goldman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Natalia Goldman RSS Feed (NY, NY)

Sweet Paul Eat and Make: Charming Recipes and Kitchen Crafts You Will Love
Sweet Paul Eat and Make: Charming Recipes and Kitchen Crafts You Will Love
by Paul Lowe
Price: $22.68
57 used & new from $15.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative INSPIRATION!, April 16, 2014
This book is not only beautiful- have it on my table, not tucked away on a cupboard, but the recipes are fun and DO-able!
I love that is add creative "make" projects in addition to the cooking recipes. Have tried several recipes and am impressed with the flavor and the simplicity.
THIS BOOK MAKES A WONDERFUL GIFT for you and a friend!
HIGHLY RECOMMEND

X-Acto XLR 1818 Electric Pencil Sharpener, Black
X-Acto XLR 1818 Electric Pencil Sharpener, Black
Price: $19.78
55 used & new from $12.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked great and then just STOPPED WORKING, March 28, 2014
I loved the sharpener when worked but it just stopped all at once.
i have tried to figure out why but it is impossible. very frustrating.

Tizo Solar Protection Formula, Facial Mineral Fusion SPF 40, 1.5 Ounce
Tizo Solar Protection Formula, Facial Mineral Fusion SPF 40, 1.5 Ounce
Offered by esolutions4u
Price: $43.00
8 used & new from $35.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth. Looks natural., December 5, 2013
It is smooth, feels kind of like a thick makeup primer. I do feel like my face is a little dry when using it but it's the best colored clean SPF I have found so far.

Fruit of the Loom Little Boys' 5 pack Boxer Brief, Multi, 2T/3T, Assorted
Fruit of the Loom Little Boys' 5 pack Boxer Brief, Multi, 2T/3T, Assorted
Price: $8.49
2 used & new from $8.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Fabric print not as in photo. Animal print came not truck/car, December 5, 2013
These came as animal print. They were not the truck car as seen in photo that my son so wanted. Potty training delayed. Major bummer

Kwikset 909 SmartCode® Electronic Deadbolt featuring SmartKey® in Venetian Bronze
Price: $78.54
41 used & new from $50.99

1.0 out of 5 stars only lasted one month, August 24, 2012
I am returning this lock as it only worked for one month and then battery kept burning out.
i have to replace daily for it to run properly.
FRUSTRATING!

Gerber Unisex-Baby 5 Pack Variety Onesies Brand
Gerber Unisex-Baby 5 Pack Variety Onesies Brand
Price: $9.99 - $16.49

3.0 out of 5 stars tape glue stuck to onesie, July 29, 2012
Hello
I ordered these and they came packaged with tape (like most onesies come). However, the tape when removed, left a strip of adhesive to the onesie that I cannot remove. It is very irritating- I have tried to hadnwash it off, machine wash, nothign removed the strip of glue/adhesive across the top of the onesie.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2014 11:30 AM PDT

Dozen Star-shaped Swirl Pops
Dozen Star-shaped Swirl Pops
Offered by Daily Deals
Price: $10.86
2 used & new from $10.82

3.0 out of 5 stars I ordered 3 (sets of 9) and 3 were broken, April 16, 2012
They are beautiful and taste great but as per above- three of my order of 27 were broken. They are packaged with bubble wrap inidividually but still arrived broken.
I had to use them for party or woudl have returned them. thankfully, i ordered extras.
also- stick is rather flimsy... not a wooden stick as i had hoped... these bent a little

Belly Button Love - Mom's Choice Awards® Silver Recipient
Belly Button Love - Mom's Choice Awards® Silver Recipient
by Kelly Hagen
12 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful Book Showing connection between Mother and Child, June 13, 2011
As a mother, it is so important that the books I read to my kids have meaning. It always amazes me that some of the most popular children's books have no message or life-lesson. That is not the case with Belly Button Love. It is the FIRST book I have found that shows the connection of mother to child from in-utero to throughout life. It is a favorite of mine that I have purchased for all my friends who are expectant mothers- a wonderful baby shower gift.

I like that my three year old AND my 2 year old BOTH love the book and ask for me to read it to them again and again. The images are beautiful and capture the most tender moments between mother and child.

I am proud to give this book as a gift and enjoy it tremendously with my family.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2011 8:54 AM PST

Hockey Cat
Hockey Cat
by Rollo J. Pondmarsh
Price: $12.56
26 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book- fabulous illustrations!, September 6, 2010
This review is from: Hockey Cat (Paperback)
Coming from a hockey family, we particularly loved this book. It makes the perfect gift for any child- and the kid in every hockey adult!
Illustrations are creative and beautifully done. Fabulous!

Healthy Child Healthy World: Creating a Cleaner, Greener, Safer Home
Healthy Child Healthy World: Creating a Cleaner, Greener, Safer Home
by Christopher Gavigan
151 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST for all parents and families, September 30, 2008
I am physician and in all of my years of training, I was never taught the valuable information I found in this book. Please don't expect your pediatricians to know about this either- it is not taught to us although it NEEDS to be.

This book is a resource guide on all the things you need to know about creating a healthy environment for your family. There are many things I never knew about- like the dangers of chemicals we are exposed to on a regular basis. I just assumed that if it was sold in the US it was safe- unforunately, this is far from true.
Similarly, I used to think that ORGANIC was just better for the environment but it is so much better for US by decreasing the amount of exposure we have to chemicals used in growing and processing things like cotton. Although I am not revamping my life, this book has taught me to make simple changes that directly effect my daughter's health and well being... Like keeping the windows open for some part of every day, using safe cleaning supplies, using organic mattress pads and linens, and eating only organic chicken, eggs and milk. I have a ways to go but this book has taught me HOW IMPORTANT it is for me to be conscious of what my daughter is exposed to and what she eats.

Christopher Gavigan does an excellent job of breaking down the science so that is clear to the reader. SO that we understand WHY it is important to make the changes to a cleaner, healthier life.

I am making these changes not only for my daugher, but for my husband and I, and I encourage you to do the same.

This is an excellent book that has changed my life- and it could do the same for you. Buy it, read it- and educate your family on how to live a cleaner, healthier life.
(And maybe you can teach YOUR doctor some of these things too!)

Natalia Rodriguez Goldman, MD