Profile for Toby Smithson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Toby Smithson RSS Feed

Glycemic Index Cookbook For Dummies
Glycemic Index Cookbook For Dummies
by Rosanne Rust
Price: $15.91
56 used & new from $5.23

5.0 out of 5 stars A favorite go to cookbook, September 30, 2012
As a registered dietitian and person with diabetes, this is one of my favorite cookbooks to use. I am now hooked on polenta because of the Glycemic Index Cookbook for Dummies fabulous recipes. Every recipe from this cookbook turns out delicious and I use the recipes regularly for our family meals as well as to serve to guests. You must try the Black Bean Burger recipe, it is so much better than a store bought veggie burger. The recipe easy to make and tastes great.

Healthy Palate, Delicious and Simple Recipes to Enhance Meals with Fruits and Vegetables
by Mary Lynn Farivari
Price: $19.95
19 used & new from $4.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Kudos to adding more fruits and veggies, May 8, 2011
Kudos to adding more fruits and vegetables to our meals! The recipes are quick, easy to prepare, and absolutely delicious. My favorite recipe is the spicy sweet potatoes. We make this dish several times a month and it is a hit when we bring it over to our friends homes as our "dish to pass". These recipes make it easy to add more fruits and vegetables to meals.

Good Food for Life: Planning, Preparing, and Sharing
Good Food for Life: Planning, Preparing, and Sharing
by Maggie Davis
Price: $23.27
51 used & new from $0.20

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book, April 12, 2011
I could praise many things about this book, from the cover photo (mmmmmmm) to the delicious recipes, but what I found most relevant as a Registered Dietitian myself is the focus on actually thinking about food. It is so important to healthy eating, and Maggie takes the reader down an organized road toward consciousness. More importantly, she proves that healthy eating can be wonderfully pleasurable. All in all Maggie says it best..."Good Food for Life is a practical guidebook to help you iclude good food in your daily diet".