Profile for Christopher J Robinson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christopher J Robinson RSS Feed

Google Nexus 5 Battery Case 2860mAh (Black Limefuel L28N5) Rechargeable External Battery Protection Case

3.0 out of 5 stars Sure its got battery life for days but, it has some issues., September 1, 2014
Having the a second battery's worth of charge is great. I do however have two concerns with it. First the button to turn on the charge is not a physical toggle, its a button you hold for 2 seconds to turn on, pretty easy right? That is fine except that I have found it is just as easy to turn off in a pocket. I have many times turned the battery pack on to charge my phone only to find 30 minutes later that my phone is dead because the pack turned back off. A small physical switch would have been much better. The second and more pressing issue is the plastic buttons for volume and power. As of this review I have written LimeFuel for my 4th replacement since i bought this less than a year ago. The last 3 have happened in less than 2 months from each other. The issue is that the button on the case that covers the phones lock/power button just breaks off. Then you are left with no easy way to lock/unlock the screen without having long nails or jamming a pen in there. If I were going to redesign this case I would have a small rubber button instead of plastic that will not break off so easily.

The upside is that in all 4 cases they sent me a new front piece for free in just a few days.

Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with Built-In Multi-Touch Touchpad, Black
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with Built-In Multi-Touch Touchpad, Black
Price: $24.97
88 used & new from $12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great with my Mini iMito MX1, December 5, 2012
I bought this thinking it was Bluetooth (thank you bad amazon search ) so i could use it with my Mini iMito MX1 Android 4.1 Jenny Bean Google TV Box HD IPTV Player PC Rockchip RK3066 1G DDR3 1.6Ghz Cortex A9 (Silver). After I realized it wasn't Bluetooth I gave it a try anyway. It worked great and without having to do any special configuration. It works from much farther away from my TV then I will ever sit. I think it is perfect for any media center computer setup.

Worms
Worms

3.0 out of 5 stars The game itself is great, but it does not work on the Motorola Xoom., November 19, 2011
This review is from: Worms (App)
The controls do not work, if you try to pinch and zoom to look around it gets stuck. the buttons dissappear and it will not register any other input. you cannot even exit from the menu and you have to close the game in the device settings.

Warheads
Warheads
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent time waster, September 20, 2011
This review is from: Warheads (App)
It is a decent time waster. Seems to just be an update of the classic missile command.

It doesn't work if you don't have an internet connection. I have the wifi turned off on my Xoom and it crashes immediately. If i turn wifi back on it starts right up.

Fieldrunners HD (WiFi Download Only)
Fieldrunners HD (WiFi Download Only)
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars does not work on the xoom, July 7, 2011
they call it "HD" yet it doesn't run on my xoom. I get the buttons but the background and bad guys do not show up just a big black screen.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2011 1:35 PM PDT

Kaytee My First Home Deluxe Multi-Level Pet Home with Casters
Kaytee My First Home Deluxe Multi-Level Pet Home with Casters
Price: $117.43
4 used & new from $105.32

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best cage ever., June 13, 2011
Its a decent size and gives your pet lots of room to play. The design make it very hard to leave without taking completely apart, and as you know ferrets are very messy eaters so you have to clean it a lot. The plastics of the cage aren't very strong, and even a small ferret will cause it to bend and deform.