Profile for MoosePond > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 242

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MoosePond "home theater maven, amateur woodworker" RSS Feed (Hudson Valley, NY)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
GoBadges KC014 MINI Cooper Red Leather Key Fob with Checker Flag Emblem
GoBadges KC014 MINI Cooper Red Leather Key Fob with Checker Flag Emblem
Price: $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Got a MINI? . . . then GoBadges has got tons of stuff for you!, July 11, 2014
Love 'em. We've got these (in different color) for both of our MINIs and they're just terrific. Protect your key from accidental activation of the lock/unlock functions, look great and are made with high quality materials and workmanship. Only complaint (and it's a very minor one) is that you've got to be really careful to get the little screw that holds your key in really tight or it will work loose and you could lose the screw. Solved it with a drop of Loctite. btw, we've found that the small cable type key rings work best with these for the rest of your keys.

#1 Finger Yellow Hand Car Truck SUV Antenna Topper - 2PK
#1 Finger Yellow Hand Car Truck SUV Antenna Topper - 2PK

4.0 out of 5 stars Proclaim your status, find your car., July 7, 2014
Got these for the antenna of my MINI Cooper Countryman S ALL4. Had to wrap some electrical tape around my antenna as the hole in the bottom was too big (probably perfect for those little stubby antennas) but it has stayed on just fine for several weeks now and makes finding Bullwinkle much easier in crowded parking lots.

NCAA Maryland Terrapins Antenna Topper
NCAA Maryland Terrapins Antenna Topper
Price: $4.27
2 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Show some school pride, find your car easier in crowded parking lots., July 7, 2014
This is only the 2nd Terrapins memorabilia that I've bought in the 40+ years since graduation but it was too cute to pass up.

GoBadges KC007 MINI Cooper Silicon Red Jack Key Fob
GoBadges KC007 MINI Cooper Silicon Red Jack Key Fob
Price: $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Got a MINI? Get a key fob!, July 7, 2014
We have the GoBadges leather key fobs for our "everyday" keys but got these for our "spare" keys (Black Jack for her R57S, Union Jack for my R60S4) and are quite satisfied with them. Not quite as easy to flip out the key as with the leather version but they do the job, look great and are much less expensive.

GoBadges KC006 MINI Cooper Silicon Black Jack Key Fob
GoBadges KC006 MINI Cooper Silicon Black Jack Key Fob
Price: $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Got a MINI? Get a key fob!, July 7, 2014

Reese Towpower 7008700 1-7/8" Chrome Steel Interlock Hitch Ball
Reese Towpower 7008700 1-7/8" Chrome Steel Interlock Hitch Ball
Price: $12.90
12 used & new from $9.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Typical Reese quality, can't imagine anything better., July 1, 2014
Works great, has been sitting out in the weather for several weeks now and looks and works perfectly.

Bell Automotive (22-1-39002-8) 12V Accessory Plug with Fuse Protection
Bell Automotive (22-1-39002-8) 12V Accessory Plug with Fuse Protection
Price: $6.36
6 used & new from $2.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, crappy quality., July 1, 2014
Used this to power the lights to my utility/kayak trailer via a Curt power module. Worked great the first time that I plugged it in. Plastic tip on the plug end broke the second time and had to chuck it in the trash. Replaced with a Bell Automotive dual plug adaptor (cut off one to wire to my Curt module) and, so far, this one is working fine.

Eden Pond Astaxanthin-Natural Powerful Bio Astaxanthin Antioxidant Supplement 4mg Capsules, 120 Count
Offered by Sky Ranch Store
Price: $19.95
5 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Probably a bit too early to tell . . ., June 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've been taking these for about 2 weeks now and cannot with all honesty make any claims about any positive (or negative) changes that I've noticed but presume that anything negative would have shown up by now and anything positive might well take longer. If I do begin to notice some positive effects I'll be certain to update my review. We tend to eat a very healthy diet and usually have salmon at least once a week so it's possible we're already getting a decent amount of this antioxidant in our everyday diet.

Eden Pond Queen's Magic Bee Pollen Capsules, 120 Count
Eden Pond Queen's Magic Bee Pollen Capsules, 120 Count
Offered by Sky Ranch Store
Price: $19.95
4 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to qualify in less than 30 days . . ., June 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've been taking these for about 2 weeks now and cannot with all honesty make any claims about any positive (or negative) changes that I've noticed but presume that anything negative would have shown up by now and anything positive might well take longer. If I do begin to notice some positive effects I'll be certain to update my review. Good news is that these are all-natural ingredients.

Mountain House Just In Case- Breakfast Bucket (16 Pouches)
Mountain House Just In Case- Breakfast Bucket (16 Pouches)
Price: $82.03
7 used & new from $74.64

4.0 out of 5 stars They'll certainly do in a pinch., June 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
While I wouldn't recommend these as a substitute for a good home-cooked breakfast they're certainly much more than adequate for their intended purpose, particularly as emergency rations. Easy to prepare, more tasty than I expected and adequate servings to keep you going when the need arises. We don't camp but if we did I'd certainly include some of these in our camping gear and they've now become an integral part of our emergency backpacks. These were good enough that next we're going to try some of the lunch and dinner entrees.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20