ARRAY(0xa942bd5c)

Customer Reviews: 220

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MoosePond "home theater maven, amateur woodworker" RSS Feed (Hudson Valley, NY)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Columbia River Knife and Tool 2020 AG Russell Sting Razor Sharp Edge Knife
Columbia River Knife and Tool 2020 AG Russell Sting Razor Sharp Edge Knife
Price: $40.10
87 used & new from $34.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great everyday utility knife., April 12, 2014
I've owned this knife for several years now and the fiberglass "letter opener" version (makes a great nonmetallic boot knife) for over 20 years and both will definitely outlive me and probably the next couple of generations as well. A.G. Russel is one of the leading knife mavens on the planet and he did a great job designing this model. Highly recommended.

Quartet ReWritables Mini Dry-Erase Markers, Magnetic, Assorted Classic Colors, 6 Pack (51-659312Q)
Price: $3.82
32 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory for ACCO dry-erase boards., March 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Perfect addition to our new ACCO dry-erase board. The board only came with a single black marker and these are terrific for when you want to leave a note or draw a picture in other colors. Magnetic caps make it easy to keep them handy right on the board and the included eraser is just fine.

Quartet Magnetic Dry Erase Board, Plastic Frame, 11 x 17 Inches, White (MHOW1117)
Price: $7.99
28 used & new from $5.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Got notes for the family? Here's the place to put them!, March 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Got this for the side of the refrigerator in our newly remodeled kitchen and we're loving it. Great place to leave each other notes where they're much more prominent than some little piece of paper lying on the countertop or taped to a cabinet, doorway, etc. Perfect size, attractive, functional and convenient. Included magnets are great for putting up a piece of paper you need to have noticed. Can't ask for more.

Family Tree Maker Mac 3 Deluxe
Family Tree Maker Mac 3 Deluxe
Price: $63.28
4 used & new from $54.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely improved and worth checking out., March 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Much, much better than the earlier version but still find it a bit difficult to navigate your way around the many levels of a reasonably intensive family tree. Probably need to spend more time with it as I'm certain that some of my frustrations are due to operator error. Good news is that it does seem to be both faster and easier to use and I'm finding even more links and clues to my ancestors on both sides of my family and my wife's family as well. A very welcome addition to the online version at ancestry.com that allows me to work on our family tree(s) from anywhere.

PhysiciansCare First Aid Titanium Non Stick Bandage Shears, 7" Bent, Blue
PhysiciansCare First Aid Titanium Non Stick Bandage Shears, 7" Bent, Blue
Price: $12.09
3 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to our first aid kit., February 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Just did a couple of "test cuts" on some gaffer's tape (aka duct tape) and they performed wonderfully. Cut like a knife through hot butter, quickly and easily. Already added them to one of our first aid kits and plan to buy more. Very high quality and safe and easy to use. Highly recommended.

Trojan Arouses and Intensifies Lubricant, 3 Ounce
Trojan Arouses and Intensifies Lubricant, 3 Ounce
Price: $14.31
47 used & new from $12.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely as advertised., February 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Without getting too graphic I can only say that this stuff is pretty fantastic and my wife and I are both enjoying it immensely. Give it a try.

Nylon 6/6 Shoulder Washer, #10 Hole Size, 0.2010" ID, 0.0500" Length (Pack of 100)
Price: $5.27
2 used & new from $5.27

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT as pictured!, February 4, 2014
Washers that I received were flat and not beveled on the inside for flathead screws. Too inexpensive to go through the hassle of a return, particularly since I'd already had to make the 28-mile round trip to Home Depot to purchase replacements.

NOCO CL3BK ChargeLight Black 250 Lumen LED Flashlight and USB Battery Pack
NOCO CL3BK ChargeLight Black 250 Lumen LED Flashlight and USB Battery Pack
Price: $69.95
2 used & new from $69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Really impressive and multi-functional., January 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm something of an LED flashlight aficionado and am very impressed with this NOCO ChargeLight. The beam brightness is very good, it's quite compact and very handy for the bedroom, kitchen, office, workshop, etc. Like the fact that it's rechargeable and that it can be used for "emergency" recharging of cell phones, tablets or other portable devices that charge via USB. The packaging was extremely nice - attractive, protective and very Apple-like and even included a little wrist strap for the flashlight, similar to those that often come with digital cameras. All in all a really nice new product that I can heartily recommend. My only complaint (and it's a very minor one) is that the flashlight switch is one of those multi-function ones that requires you to "cycle" through various settings rather than just being a simple on/off switch.
FOLLOWUP: After receiving a very nice note from the manufacturer, I spent a bit more time with the switch and discovered that, as they said, it CAN function as an on/off switch. The "secret" is to wait 15-30 seconds between pushes. If you only push it once (which gives you the high beam), and leave it on for at least that amount of time, the next time that you push it will turn off. This holds true for all of the functions, so I'm modifying my single complaint to very, very, very minor. btw, the missus has now "confiscated" this great little light and it now resides on her night stand.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2014 3:26 PM PST

PhysiciansCare ReadyCare First Aid Kit for up to 25 People, Contains 182 Pieces
PhysiciansCare ReadyCare First Aid Kit for up to 25 People, Contains 182 Pieces
Price: $36.30
35 used & new from $32.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very complete and handy., December 25, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Perfect for those emergency situations where you need first aid before you can get to medical personnel. Not quite certain it's adequate to treat 25 people but it's certainly more than enough for my wife and I and any guests we might have. Can't imagine a situation where a different first aid kit would be needed. Hard case is nicely organized and an improvement over the nylon ones found in most first aid kits.

Epson XP-310 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
Epson XP-310 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
Price: $59.00
9 used & new from $59.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A real time-saver for me., December 25, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Before I got this I had to go to my laptop if I wanted to print out something from my iPad or iPhone. Now with this new Epson I can print directly from any of our iOS devices via AirPrint. Works great and so much more convenient. Took off one star because it doesn't have two paper trays (I.e., one for copy paper and one for photo paper).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20