Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Teena S. > Reviews

Browse

Teena S.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Teena S. RSS Feed (ohio)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Assets by Sara Blakely Perfect Pantyhose High Waist (269B)
Assets by Sara Blakely Perfect Pantyhose High Waist (269B)
Price: $16.00

1.0 out of 5 stars my greatest concern is comfort, May 22, 2016
I am almost 60 years old and at this point in my life, my greatest concern is comfort, while still trying to look relatively good. My biggest irritation is anything that feels like it's choking my body, whether that is the pantyhose waistband or band around my bra. I don't like feeling that I have a rope tied around my body. I thought I found the answer when I purchased these pantyhose, the first time I wore them they felt great. The panty came up high enough so that it did not strangle my stomach, and did not create any type of bulge. The second time I wore them the waistband, which is fairly thick, creased in half and then began to role. Really annoying, now I had this double thick elastic "rope" around my body. I was at work, it was the middle of winter and my legs are so ghastly white that taking them off was not an option. I ended up in the ladies' room with a pair of scissors cutting slits in the waistband. Now this is just my personal opinion and when I was younger this would not have bothered me as much, but given the price and the fact that this is the company who created Spanx, having a waistband that creases and rolls down is inexcusable.

Lil' Doll Cradle
Lil' Doll Cradle
Price: $25.00
46 used & new from $16.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Toy, March 5, 2016
This review is from: Lil' Doll Cradle (Toy)
This Lil' Doll Cradle is adorable. My granddaughter love playing with her doll and cradle. Comes with a pad and tiny pillow and is fairly well constructed for the price. I would recommend this cradle.

Hippo Sak Handle Trash Bag, with Power Strip, 13 gallon Tall Kitchen, 90 Count
Hippo Sak Handle Trash Bag, with Power Strip, 13 gallon Tall Kitchen, 90 Count
Offered by Hippo Sak
Price: $13.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Garbage Bags, March 5, 2016
Best garbage bags ever. Nothing fancy, job strong, leak proof and easy tie up and take outside to the trash cans.

Ginger People Gin-Gins Natural Hard Candy - 3 pack - 3oz Bags - Great for morning sickness and nausea!
Offered by Rejuvenance
Price: $9.30
10 used & new from $7.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Ginger Candy, March 5, 2016
l love this candy. I have never been a fan of hard candy, if it's not high quality dark chocolate then it's not worth the effort of eating, but then I had a Gin-Gin. You have to really like ginger, because these do pack a nice ginger punch. The

L'Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System Moisture Shampoo, 8.5 fl. Oz.
Offered by -Supreme Sales-
Price: $9.12
31 used & new from $3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Smell great, March 5, 2016
I have been using the L'Oreal EverPure conditioner and shampoo for several years now. They both do a great job of shampooing and conditioning my hair. My favorite thing about this conditioner and shampoo is the smell. I love it! Personally I don't want to smell like a melon, peach, pineapple, coconut or any other fruit. The Rosemary/Mint and Rosemary/Juniper both have the fresh clean smell of a professional hair care product. I would give this 5 stars, except for the lid is difficult to snap shut and if the lid isn't completely snapped into place the shampoo will ooze out all over your shower.

L'Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System Moisture Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce
Offered by AmericaRx

Doc Martin - Series 7
DVD
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 5, 2016
Love the Doc Martin series.

Meclizine Chewable Tablets - 25mg - Model 85207 - (3 Bottles of 100)
Meclizine Chewable Tablets - 25mg - Model 85207 - (3 Bottles of 100)
Offered by A-To-Z Direct
Price: $12.74
11 used & new from $12.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver for vertigo, March 5, 2016
Meclizine is a life saver for those who suffer from vertigo. These chewable tablets are convenient and the taste isn't awful. You can't beat the price.

Yamoa - natural allergy remedy - natural asthma treatment support - powder capsules
Offered by Tasty Superfoods
Price: $59.75
2 used & new from $59.75

5.0 out of 5 stars I have used Yamoa on and off for several years ..., March 5, 2016
I have used Yamoa on and off for several years. I find it very helpful in managing allergies and asthma symptoms

Brentwood Home Bamboo Gel 13 Memory Foam Mattress, Made in California, Queen
Brentwood Home Bamboo Gel 13 Memory Foam Mattress, Made in California, Queen
Price: $549.00
9 used & new from $549.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mattress. We have been sleeping on this mattress ..., July 4, 2014
Great mattress. We have been sleeping on this mattress for about one month now and it is very comfortable. The mattress arrived on time and was easy to set up. After removing the plastic wrap it inflated to the full 13" rather quickly. Since the mattress arrived first thing in the morning, we were able to sleep on it the same night. As with all foam mattress products, there is an initial odor. It wasn't bad at all and I am fairly sensitive to smells. It dissipated in a few days. If you've never slept on a memory foam mattress, it is different than a tradition mattress. It almost feels as if you're not lying on anything. You don't feel that initial squishiness of a plush pillow top and it is not rock hard like a firm mattress. The longer you sleep on it, the more you love it. I no longer have lower back pain like I did with out old inner spring mattress and I am fairly certain that this mattress will not develop a crater from where we sleep. Last, but not least, is the price . . . $379.00 & free shipping for a beautiful queen size mattress is fantastic and it is made in the USA. You can't go wrong with this mattress.

REVIEW UPDATE - It is now March, 2016 and we have been sleeping on this mattress for almost 2 years now and I still love it. This was by far, the best mattress purchase we have ever made. No indentations, no sinking in the middle, no crushed edges, this mattress is still like brand new. Still super comfortable. I know it has gone up in price a bit, like everything else, but this would be a great mattress at triple the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3