Profile for kissthecook > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kissthecook RSS Feed (ohio)

Page: 1 | 2
Brentwood 13" Gel Infused HD Memory Foam Mattress - 100% Made in USA - CertiPur Foam - 25-Year Warranty, Triple Layer, Natural Bamboo Cover, Queen Size 60 x 80 x 13
Offered by SleepShop
Price: $1,099.99
3 used & new from $395.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mattress. We have been sleeping on this mattress ..., July 4, 2014
Great mattress. We have been sleeping on this mattress for about one month now and it is very comfortable. The mattress arrived on time and was easy to set up. After removing the plastic wrap it inflated to the full 13" rather quickly. Since the mattress arrived first thing in the morning, we were able to sleep on it the same night. As with all foam mattress products, there is an initial odor. It wasn't bad at all and I am fairly sensitive to smells. It dissipated in a few days. If you've never slept on a memory foam mattress, it is different than a tradition mattress. It almost feels as if you're not lying on anything. You don't feel that initial squishiness of a plush pillow top and it is not rock hard like a firm mattress. The longer you sleep on it, the more you love it. I no longer have lower back pain like I did with out old inner spring mattress and I am fairly certain that this mattress will not develop a crater from where we sleep. Last, but not least, is the price . . . $379.00 & fee shipping for a beautiful queen size mattress is fantastic and it is made in the USA. You can't go wrong with this mattress.

Bali Women's Bali Comfort Revolution Wire-Free Bra
Bali Women's Bali Comfort Revolution Wire-Free Bra
Price: $10.99 - $62.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Really Irritating Material, April 5, 2014
I first purchased a Bali comfort revolution a couple of years ago and really liked it at first, so much so, that I immediately purchased two more in different colors. The fit and look is just fine. They seemed fine at first and then the "picking" began. I don't know what the cups are lined with, but it literally feels like something is picking at me constantly. This is true of all 3 bras. I cannot stand wearing them any longer, it's driving me crazy.

Also the band that runs under the cups rolls up constantly and become very uncomfortable. I wish I had waited longer after I purchased the first bra before I spent money on two more.

A Christmas Story
A Christmas Story
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A favorite Christmas movie, December 27, 2013
I love this Christmas movie. I love the old-timey feel of it. Of course, being from Cleveland myself, I do enjoy seeing the old downtown Higbees department store (which is now a casino). Brings back memories. Great family movie

Sideways
Sideways
DVD
Price: $8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Ugh!, November 1, 2013
This review is from: Sideways (Amazon Instant Video)
It's not that this movie is bad, but it's just blah, like a gray rainy day. Honestly, I don't know which one of these characters I dislike the most - the philandering best friend or the winey (no pun intended), low self-esteem, to self absorbed for a man, main character. The best part of the movie is when Sandra Oh gives the best friend a beat-down with her motorcycle helmet.

L'Oreal Paris EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce
Offered by RNTOD
Price: $7.98
8 used & new from $4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff!, November 1, 2013
The L'Oreal Everstrong line does a great job for my hair. To be honest, I really do not have any issues with my hair, so I look for a conditioner that smells really good and helps keep the static fly aways under control in the winter. This does the trick. I love the smell, which is more like a professional hair care product and not a bowl of fruit salad.

2-Pack Canon NB-11L High-Capacity Replacement Batteries with Rapid Travel Charger for Canon PowerShot A2300 IS, A2400 IS, A3400 IS, A4000 IS, ELPH 110HS, ELPH 320HS Digital Cameras - UltraPro BONUS INCLUDED: Camera Cleaning Kit, Camera Screen Protector, Mini Travel Tripod
Offered by Fanta Sales
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, May 18, 2013
I would highly recommend these batteries. I have been using them for over a month and they work great. You also get a handy travel charger and a cool little tripod.

Deluxe Ladies Half Round Torso Form - White (Beware of Cheap Imitations!) Box of 1
Offered by mannequin maven
Price: $19.00
5 used & new from $14.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, May 18, 2013
Very happy with my purchase. My order arrived quickly and was well packaged. Well made torso form and perfect for photographing clothing. Even though this is a half torso, it will still display pants and jeans perfectly.

PattyBoutik Cowl Neck Button Embellished Ruched Blouse Top (Grey L)
PattyBoutik Cowl Neck Button Embellished Ruched Blouse Top (Grey L)
Offered by PattyBoutik
Price: $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Sweater, March 29, 2013
I absolutely LOVE this sweater. The sweater's length works perfectly with leggings, it can look casual or dressy. It fits your curves in a good way, not too tight and not too loose. I have literally gotten a compliment from somone each time I have worn this sweater.

Shipping time was good, even received an email from Patty thanking me for the purchase. It's nice to find that kind of personalized service online.

16 count Mr. Clean Magic Reach Scrubbing Tub and Shower Pads, 2 Packs - 8 count each

3.0 out of 5 stars Too bad they are not the original, June 29, 2012
I loved the original Mr. Magic bathroom cleaning wand and pads. They made easy work out of cleaning the tub enclosure and I could clean two bathrooms with one pad and it still had cleaning solution in it. Unfortunately, these are not the same as the originals. The pad does not have enough solution or cleaning power to do even one tub enclosure. It is still handy but I have to use scrubbing bubbles or some other product with the wand to get the bathroom clean.

I wish they would bring the original back, I would be willing to pay twice as much if they were the same.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 20, 2012 8:04 AM PDT

KitchenAid KP26M1XNP5 Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer, Nickel Pearl
KitchenAid KP26M1XNP5 Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer, Nickel Pearl
Price: Click here to see our price
44 used & new from $249.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Advice on Dealing with KitchenAid failed mixers, December 5, 2011
I do love my KitchenAid 600 Professional, but here's my story and if you unknowingly purchased a model with the dreaded plastic gear cover, you're going to want to read this. Purchased the 600, brought it home, started to whip about one cup of cream and GRINDING NOISE. Packed it up and returned to store and got another 600. Initially worked well. I usually bake bread during the winter months, but that year I had been ill and did not. The following winter, after the 1 year warrantly was up, I got my bread baking going. Now this machine is advertised as able to handle recipes with 14 cups of flour. I was using about 9 cups when I noticed the horrible burning plastic smell. Stopped the machine and my husband opened it up to see a plastic gear housing that was failing. I did an internet search only to find that KitchenAid had originally cheaped out and used the plastic gear housing (like that's going to work well) but had switched back to metal because of the obvious problems. Called KitchenAid, and "so sorry, but it's out of warranty". I explained that I knew about their cheap out on the gear housing, but still absolutely nothing could be done that I wouldn't have to pay for. My motto is take it to the top, so I wrote a detailed letter to the president of Maytag(they now own KitchenAid, which could be the problem). I explained that while it was out of warrantly, that they knew very well that the gear housing was a disaster and that this is a $400 mixer, that advertised a 14 cup flour capacity...they need to stand behind their product and stop giving me the run around. About 3 months later I get a call from KitchenAid apologizing for my experience and they sent me a brand spanking new Professional 600 Mixer (with a metal gear housing). The moral of the story is, if the customer service department cannot help you, just say thanks, hand up and send a well written, letter to the person who hold the highest position you can find and address for. Don't be nasty, don't be profane, but make it clear that if they do not make it right, you will let everyone you come in contact with know what a poor product they now have. In my opinion, KitchenAid had become more concerned with offering every color under the rainbow than continuing their reputation as the best mixer for serious cooks.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2011 6:45 AM PST

Page: 1 | 2