Profile for Y. Soto > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Y. Soto "Mystery 777" RSS Feed (New York)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Power of Right Believing: 7 Keys to Freedom from Fear,  Guilt, and Addiction
The Power of Right Believing: 7 Keys to Freedom from Fear, Guilt, and Addiction
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just one word GRACE, November 2, 2013
I came across Joseph Prince a couple of years ago, and just listening to him, reading his books taught me how to read and understand the bible, the love of JESUS, the true meaning of it all. Whether you agree or disagree one thing is for sure, I haven't found a better ministry than his. I have been around, and I read everything and when I gave him only 5 minutes of my time, he showed me in just 5 minutes that he is worth listening to and learning from. Thank you Joseph Prince for changing lives and for continuing to preach the gospel of truth and Grace.

Cult Classics Presents: Classic Alien Action Figure
Cult Classics Presents: Classic Alien Action Figure
Offered by Yupie Store
Price: $26.99
42 used & new from $26.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, August 14, 2012
The toy was horrible as soon as you get it out of the box..it is completely BROKEN everything falls apart....

Space Faring Civilizations: Earth Humanity's Ongoing Involvement with Extraterrestrials
by Eric Franz
Price: $18.80
30 used & new from $18.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book--everything in one, October 24, 2010
This book is excellent, if you are a new reader on the ET subject, this is the book to get, it gives you an overall account of major important whistle blowers, contactees, abductees and ufo events that have occured in the past years.. the book talks about underground bases here on earth, on the moon, mars etc, remote viewing, the Apollo landings. This book is a source of information. I am an advanced reader of the ET subject, UFO and underground conspiracies,and even though I knew 90% of the content of this book it kept me glued til the end, and I also read about things I didn't know. Give this book a chance and you won't regret it, because if you are looking for the truth, this book will guide you to it.

The Search for 11: 11 (2005 Ed.) (11:11 Documents)
The Search for 11: 11 (2005 Ed.) (11:11 Documents)
by George Mathieu Barnard
Price: $13.50
48 used & new from $5.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, September 15, 2010
When I bought the book, I thought I was going to find more information about the subject, like a research book about why I am seeing 11:11, but the book is story telling about a person experience, but not a research type towards the subject.. good if you are into story telling, not good if you want to research the subject...

The Mammoth Book of UFOs (Mammoth Books)
The Mammoth Book of UFOs (Mammoth Books)
by Lynn Picknett
34 used & new from $0.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of info, August 13, 2008
You know, this book gave in details lots and lots of cases of ufo sightings and alien contact around the world. Some I have never heard before, I really like the reading..

X-Files Revelations
X-Files Revelations
DVD ~ David Duchovny
Price: $14.65
51 used & new from $0.36

5.0 out of 5 stars must have, August 13, 2008
This review is from: X-Files Revelations (DVD)
I loved it.. I loved it.. loved it.. I JUST LOVE THE X FILES... give me some more!!!!

UFOs and Area 51, Vol. 2: The Bob Lazar Video
UFOs and Area 51, Vol. 2: The Bob Lazar Video
DVD ~ Bob Lazar
Price: $13.99
16 used & new from $7.72

4.0 out of 5 stars That is him, August 13, 2008
I just got this dvd, but I have known about Bob Lazar for years, and this dvd is full of info related to Area 51 (Groom Lake) wheather he is telling us the truth or not, it surely is an eco of info I have read and seen in other documentaries, they cannot just all be lying to us.

The Omega Conspiracy: Satan's Last Assault On God's Kingdom
The Omega Conspiracy: Satan's Last Assault On God's Kingdom
by Isaac David Ellis Thomas
22 used & new from $65.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, August 13, 2008
I think is a very good book, not as good as the books of Patrick Heron or Thomas horn. However the book asserts the fact that any being extraterrestial is actually a heavenly fallen angel. I do believe in Nephilims, Fallen angels and so forth. However I also believe in other civilizations out there in other planets, the universe is HUGE with Billions and Billions of stars and planes a like. I believe God just didn't create life on earth. I believe other civilizations are out there and they are not nephilims, I don't believe that all the ufo sightings and alien contact is related to the nephilims. I believe the goverment has capture flying saucers, I believe they have that technology and i believe a great deal in life in another planets unrelated to nephilims. The book is great, I believe in the human awakening by the year 2012, I recommend this book for anybody who is interested in the nephilims and everything related to the return of these beings.

Nephilim Stargates: The Year 2012 and the Return of the Watchers
Nephilim Stargates: The Year 2012 and the Return of the Watchers
by Thomas Horn
37 used & new from $3.98

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, August 6, 2008
It was good read... interesting Theory, Shares the same ideology as Patrick Heron. SO I really like the book. I like both writers and I recommend them both

The Omega Code
The Omega Code
DVD ~ Casper Van Dien
35 used & new from $1.13

2.0 out of 5 stars no no no!!!!!, March 27, 2008
This review is from: The Omega Code (DVD)
it is just plain and simple.. I DIDN'T LIKE IT!! I have seen many movies about the end of times and so forth.. this was boring.. and it doesn't follow the biblical text as it is supposed to.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3