Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for yogachik > Reviews

Browse

yogachik's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

yogachik RSS Feed

World Executive [Laminated] (National Geographic Reference Map)
World Executive [Laminated] (National Geographic Reference Map)
by National Geographic Maps - Reference
Edition: Map
Price: $24.99
30 used & new from $19.78

5.0 out of 5 stars great map, October 17, 2012
This is a great map for my home office. The laminate is rather thin which works very well for me - it's the perfect amount of protection while allowing me to mount the poster to foam board. Add some pins and it's a fun way to track travels!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection! And pretty to boot!, April 10, 2012
Very easy to apply, keeps my macbook clean and safe from scratches. Such a lifesaver for the old white macs! Honestly I was nervous about this product at first, (1) because it's a sticker, and (2) because coming out of the box the design didn't look as great as I had thought. BUT it is fantastic! The sticker removes easily if I ever change my mind, yet has been hanging on for months now. As soon as I applied the sticker and removed the applicator (covers the design), the quality of the image was 100 times better. [They did mention this in the instructions, call me a cynic]. Great quality, durable, and all around pretty product :) Recommend!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection!, April 10, 2012
This is such a great product! It was easy to apply, has lasted almost a year already with no problems, and does such a great job protecting my Kobo from dirt and scratches. Not a hard case, just a sticker, but it works great for my purposes. Never worry about putting it down on a surface. Doesn't obstruct use of my sleeve case, so this is perfect!

PUMA Women's Voltaic 3 NM Running Shoe
PUMA Women's Voltaic 3 NM Running Shoe

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT the same as original Voltaic, April 10, 2012
Looking to replace my Voltaic shoes, I tried these out - definitely not the same!! The "Voltaic" has fantastic cushioning, support, and fits my narrow feet extremely well. These "Voltaic 3" however are somehow wider, all the nice cushion around the toes seems to have been taken out and put into the ankle area. Very awkward and not comfortable at all. I can't recommend these shoes, move back to the original Voltaics if you can find them..

Melitta One 18 Pods Hazelnut Cream Coffee Pods
Melitta One 18 Pods Hazelnut Cream Coffee Pods
Offered by BestSource OfficeSupplies
Price: $9.55
12 used & new from $8.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Hazelnutz!, May 26, 2011
Great coffee pods! Box is different than pictured ("Hazelnut Creme" was what I received) - same coffee pods, different marketing.

The pods fit well in my Melitta One:One, and it's the best price I've found on/off line.

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin, Assorted Colors Dark or Light Hair, 2 Count
Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin, Assorted Colors Dark or Light Hair, 2 Count
Offered by Plenty Cosas
Price: $6.22
8 used & new from $6.06

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING for long thick hair, March 13, 2011
These pins are absolutely fantastic! I have very long (mid-back), thick hair and getting it up into a bun is usually too time-consuming for my morning routine. Plus, it takes 20 to 30 bobby pins to keep it up there all day.

I tried these pins on a whim, and SO glad I did! With just two of them, it takes me less than a minute to get my hair into a perfect bun that stays tight all day.

I'd highly recommend these to anyone (and I'm buying a few more myself!).