Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for C. Gerniottis > Reviews

Browse

C. Gerniottis' Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Gerniottis RSS Feed (Corpus Christi, TX)

Page: 1 | 2
OXO Good Grips Silicone Coasters - 8 Pack
OXO Good Grips Silicone Coasters - 8 Pack
Offered by Steve',s best prices for you
Price: $14.00
16 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Coasters, August 8, 2015
Perfect in design and function, these coasters were the ultimate solution to our previous coasters. They catch all the condensation, don't stick to the bottle or glass, and do not slip.

Calvin Klein Men's Classic Fit Boxer (Large, Murray Stripe Orange)
Calvin Klein Men's Classic Fit Boxer (Large, Murray Stripe Orange)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boxers - ever!, April 22, 2015
Calvin Klein boxers are no longer manufactured in individual waist sizes so you may want to consider ordering the next size up to ensure a comfortable fit. However, "comfortable" is somewhat subjective so you may be perfectly happy ordering your usual boxer size. As for the quality, these are simply premium! I would even venture to say that these are the highest quality woven boxers that Calvin Klein has ever made (and I've been wearing CK boxers for nearly 30 years!) The vendor, Undies Factory, is really professional as well. I e-mailed them several times and got a response each time within 12 hours. I WILL be buying more from them very soon.

IZOD Men's Short Sleeve Coastal Prep Seaside Solid Button Up, Midnight, X-Large
IZOD Men's Short Sleeve Coastal Prep Seaside Solid Button Up, Midnight, X-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Wash-and-wrinkle, April 10, 2015
Stylish shirt that should be really comfortable for the south Texas coastal summers. It almost looks and feels like linen - but it's not! One caveat: have an iron in proper working order because this shirt will definitely need it after coming out of the dryer. Beautiful dark blue though.

KRUPS KM9008 Cup on Request Programmable Coffee Maker with Precise Warming Technology, 12-Cup, Black
9 used & new from $287.12

2.0 out of 5 stars I think I prefer the Cuisnart version better. At least the coffee is acceptably hot and ..., November 6, 2014
It's not so much the coffee maker as it is Krups customer service. I had a unit that failed and was instructed to send it in to one of their repair facilities. I did and received it back about three weeks later.....still not working properly. To add insult to injury, the repair shop basically just threw it in a box, tossed in some packing peanuts, and shipped it. Very unprofessional. When I contacted Krups again, they said I had to send it back the same repair shop....AGAIN. I did and it's been nearly two months now and still no coffee maker.

As for the coffee maker itself, I think I prefer the Cuisnart version better. At least the coffee is acceptably hot and if you run into a problem, they address it in a timely fashion. I thought Krups stood behind their products but I think they count on making it just difficult enough to make customers give up on getting their unit fixed.

subCCultured: the rise of DIY rock in corpus christi  (1985-1995), The Definitive Edition
subCCultured: the rise of DIY rock in corpus christi (1985-1995), The Definitive Edition
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 27, 2014
This is a great window into the punk scene of Corpus. Richard Guerrero's film making talents are top notch!

23 Watt - 100 W Equal - Full Spectrum 5000K - CFL Light Bulb - GU24 Base - Global Consumer Products 175
Offered by CorsLighting
Price: $7.95
2 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I Can See Clearly Now, March 6, 2014
This bulb gives you more than ample clean "daylight". Since I couldn't find this specific bulb at any of the local stores, I ordered it from Amazon - and am glad I did. Like a lot of fluorescent bulbs, it takes about 10 seconds for it to ramp up to full luminosity but fantastic light quality once it gets there.

Starbucks Reserve Coffee Jamaica Blue Mountain - 8 oz. Whole Bean
Starbucks Reserve Coffee Jamaica Blue Mountain - 8 oz. Whole Bean

2.0 out of 5 stars Toast of the Town, December 18, 2012
I've always been of the mind that Starbucks is one of the best coffee companies around. However, I'm now having second thoughts about that presumption. This Starbucks JBM I purchased was roasted more than it should have been - giving it almost a burnt taste. In addition to this, I also found quite a few splits and pieces in the beans themselves. Any seasoned JBM aficionado knows that most of these higher end Jamaican coffees are hand-sorted and generally medium roasted. That being said, I believe I'll just stick with Wallenford or Mavis Bank products.

Goody Styling Essentials Hair Brush (Pack of 3)
Goody Styling Essentials Hair Brush (Pack of 3)
Offered by NY Discounts
Price: $10.11
7 used & new from $10.11

4.0 out of 5 stars More than average, May 28, 2012
I had been looking for this particular Goody brush but had not been successful until I decided to look for it on Amazon. While it may not be the ultimate brush for some, it's perfectly suited for me. I've owned Denman's more pricey version of this model but Goody delivers better results in my opinion.

Island Blue 100% Jamaica Blue Mountain Whole Beans Coffee (8oz)
Island Blue 100% Jamaica Blue Mountain Whole Beans Coffee (8oz)
Offered by Freelander330
Price: $42.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Top shelf, May 7, 2012
This is absolutely the smoothest tasting coffee I've ever had. I've had other JBM blends but there is no comparison to this 100% certified product.

DeLallo Traditional Breadsticks, 4.4-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
DeLallo Traditional Breadsticks, 4.4-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
Offered by Hot Deals U.S.A
Price: $39.12
5 used & new from $29.35

4.0 out of 5 stars bits and pieces, January 20, 2011
These breadsticks are the real deal. They are exactly like the ones I remember growing up with. The only downside is they don't travel well so expect about half of them to be broken in half. Nevertheless, I don't think there's a better breadstick available online.

Page: 1 | 2