Profile for Dan Lastoria > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dan Lastoria RSS Feed (Cleveland, Ohio)

Xbox One Console - Day One Edition
Xbox One Console - Day One Edition
Price: Click here to see our price
132 used & new from $379.99

1.0 out of 5 stars E100 - Bricked Console, November 22, 2013
I plugged in my Xbox One, ran the required update and now the console is stuck on E100 error code. This requires me to sit on the phone for 3 hours waiting for support so I can submit a ticket to send in my console to be repaired. This is one of the worst product experiences I've ever had. I may just send it back to Amazon and not get an Xbox this generation.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2013 6:18 PM PST

Battlefield 4 - PC
Battlefield 4 - PC
Price: Click here to see our price

1.0 out of 5 stars This game is unplayable right now, November 2, 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Battlefield 4 - PC (DVD-ROM)
In about 20 matches, I've been able to actually complete it without a server or client crash about 2 times...

Stride Rite SRT SM Crash Water Sandal (Infant/Toddler),Navy/Ultra Green,4 W US Toddler

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect beach shoes!, July 23, 2013
I purchased these shoes for my 11 month old son. They were perfect on the beach and around the pool. The fit is perfect. They are easy to put on and take off even when wet and full of sand.

Fitbit One Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker, Black
Fitbit One Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker, Black
Price: $98.53
39 used & new from $91.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great, March 10, 2013
Buyer beware: half the features listed for the Fitbit One require an additional $50 per year in a premium service. Sleep tracking is a joke and completely inaccurate. Step accuracy is also flawed and inaccurate. I'll be returning this and the Aria Scale (which works, but you can't add people to that who don't have an email address, so I can't track my young kids weight).

In general this is an overpriced cheap-o pedometer with a semi-nice website that doesn't really provide much worthwhile data other than what a standard pedometer would provide, which you can get for about $10.

Big Green Egg Electric Starter
Big Green Egg Electric Starter
Offered by Eggcellent Products
Price: $44.95
4 used & new from $39.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Total piece of junk, February 20, 2012
This review is from: Big Green Egg Electric Starter
I'm on my third one in two years. They just don't last. They work fine for awhile and then just suddenly stop working.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2012 2:42 PM PDT