Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Jay E. Hendon > Reviews

Browse

Jay E. Hendon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jay E. Hendon RSS Feed (Crowley, CO USA)

A Smarter Way to Learn HTML & CSS: Learn it faster. Remember it longer.
A Smarter Way to Learn HTML & CSS: Learn it faster. Remember it longer.
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars In a "class" by itself. Book-style: terrific;, September 8, 2015
If learning could always be this engaging, worthwhile, challenging, yet enjoyable, more of us would spend more time doing it.

Nature's Miracle Jaw Scoop, Jumbo (P-6008)
Nature's Miracle Jaw Scoop, Jumbo (P-6008)
Offered by Fat Happy Pets
Price: $23.69
28 used & new from $13.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, May 2, 2015
This is the third scoop I've owned, each being made by a different manufacturer, and it is by far the best. It does cost more but it's worth it. My scoops get used almost daily and get dropped and knocked around a bit. Before I bought this one, my previous scoop lasted about a year so I was going to buy another of the same brand and reinforce it in the weak areas. But this one appeared to be made stronger in those areas - the center column is stronger, the scoop itself is made of thicker material and the pull mechanism has two springs, so I bought this one instead and am glad I did; almost two years later it's as strong as the day I first starting using it. It's a bit big for my particular job - I have an 80 pound black lab - but being a little over-sized isn't a big deal and has the advantage of being able to scoop more at one time when necessary.

Tear-Aid Repairs Patch Roll Kit for Type A Fabrics
Tear-Aid Repairs Patch Roll Kit for Type A Fabrics
Price: $26.30
25 used & new from $19.63

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent product, May 2, 2015
This is an excellent product. The adhesive is very aggressive and, once applied, the patch is very flexible so if applied to a rounded surface or corner, it flexes without losing the strength of the patch. I had a shop chair with exposed foam rubber where the fabric had worn away. I bought similar fabric and laid strips of the new fabric over the foam rubber, applying the patch material between the strips extending the patch material over each end of the strip to the old remaining material. I've been sitting in the chair and on the patched area for about a week and it's holding up great.

OxyLED T100 Dimmable Eye-care LED Desk Lamp
OxyLED T100 Dimmable Eye-care LED Desk Lamp

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent design & construction, March 7, 2014
The base of this lamp is sufficiently heavy to provide an excellent foundation for the "super-structure" consisting of the flexible neck and lamp assembly, regardless of where the lamp head is positioned. The flexible neck itself is very well made and allows for solid positioning of the lamp head with virtually infinite gradations of movement with no slippage once positioned; very solid feel when adjusting the neck.

The lamp's dimmer switch is touch-controlled; simply running one's finger over it adjusts lamp intensity from dim to bright effortlessly and the on/off switch operates in a similar fashion. Seemingly trivial, the convenience of this touch feature - totally eliminating any fussing with mechanical switches or settings - speaks to the thought that went into the lamp's design.

My lamp sits on a shelf and shines down from a height of two feet over a desktop upon which I have a keyboard and three computer monitors. A piano student, I also put a full-size piano keyboard on this desk daily when I'm practicing and, whether I'm using my computer or piano keyboard, I find this lamp can be adjusted to suit my needs.

Additionally, I find the quality of the light itself to be very pleasant: it's always sufficiently adjustable to give me whatever brightness I need and illuminates without producing any glare.

Flexrake 33P Jaws Scoop Polypropylene
Flexrake 33P Jaws Scoop Polypropylene
Price: $18.99
16 used & new from $10.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product that can be made better after purchase, August 3, 2013
I use this item once every morning to pick up after my 70 lb Lab. I purchased one in September of 2011 and it lasted until today, August 3, 2013 - 22/23 months - when the very top part of the handle broke. This is the part you grip while pulling the spring-loaded part of the handle upwards to open the jaws. This is pretty good service and I have no complaints. During my attempt to repair it I dropped it several feet off my porch onto concrete and broke the two legs that support the handle, so I'm going to replace it. When I get my new one I'm going to glue two tongue-depressant sticks across the top of the handle and then duct tape around the sticks to strengthen that part of the handle. With that modification I think I can at least double its life-expectancy.

ASICS Men's GEL-Foundation Walking Shoe,White/White/Silver,13 M US
ASICS Men's GEL-Foundation Walking Shoe,White/White/Silver,13 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoe - athletic or otherwise - I've ever worn., August 15, 2012
I have never bought shoes online and have never owned any ASIC shoes, but took a chance and am very pleased with the result.

I'm size large: 6' 3", 220 lbs and walk 3 miles/day on a treadmill.

These shoes are very well constructed and the general feeling of support of the ankle area, the mid- foot and arch is better than any shoe I've ever worn - regular or athletic. They feel very solid, supportive and very, very comfortable.

Standing on a tape measure, my foot is exactly 12" from heel to the tip of the large toe; I normally wear a 12 or 12 1/2C, but I ordered size 13. This usually results in a shoe fitting too loosely somewhere on my foot and/or allowing my foot to slip inside the shoe when I come to a stop but even with the extra room in front of my toes the fit is outstanding, with no looseness or sliding in any respect.