Profile for Tangela > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 419

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tangela RSS Feed (Knoxville, TN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Friends First: BWWM Interracial Romance
Friends First: BWWM Interracial Romance
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Frekey, July 4, 2015
This is my first book by this author. This is a book about a woman who has a crush on her best friend which happens to be a male and her best friend has a crush on her, which is a female. And they end up having a three some. We all enjoy sex and some of us just don't believe in sharing. All in all I did not enjoy this book.

Serving the Billionaire 2 (BBW BWWM Interracial Romance Serial) (The Billionaire's Proposition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Making Her Happy, July 2, 2015
I enjoyed both number two. Richard is a true alpha man he likes to have control at all times. Cherise had a hard time not being able to resist Richard. Like I said he is a true alpha man. However, I did enjoy the spark they had for one another and Richards passion for making her happy. The only bad thing to say about the book I didn't like the way it ended.

Serving the Billionaire 1 (BBW BWWM Interracial Romance Serial) (The Billionaire's Proposition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stalker, July 1, 2015
Great read. The plot is a little slow at first. Just keep read. I thought it was strange how Richard went Bout getting cherise . Richard is a man on a search to find happiness. Now going to part two off the story.

The Real Deal Part 2: (BWWM Billionaire Romance)
The Real Deal Part 2: (BWWM Billionaire Romance)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love, June 30, 2015
Very good ending. The mother is a stone trip. I am glad things worked out for the. The only problem I h ad with this story is lack of communication.

The Billionaire's Vegas Bride: A BWWM Alpha Male Romance
The Billionaire's Vegas Bride: A BWWM Alpha Male Romance

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, June 30, 2015
This wasn't a good book for me. Felt rushed. Just Okay. Now please read for yourself. So what happens in Vegas should've strayed

The Billionaire Boss's Obsession 3 (BWWM Interracial Romance Short Stories): Love

1.0 out of 5 stars Not, June 30, 2015
This is one of these books that I would not recommend to any of my friends to read. The plot of the story is just strange. At times I wanted to stop reading the book book, I force myself to finish the book. I was glad is a free book for me.

Devoted: BWWM Romance
Devoted: BWWM Romance

3.0 out of 5 stars Mama Drama, June 29, 2015
This is a different twist than I though. Brianna had a one night stand two years ago with a man called Bradley. Two years later they meet again at her best friend wedding. This book move pretty fast asleep together on that first night after two years. He's keeping a lot of things from her about is his baby mama drama . Every time Brantley turns around he had hop on the plane and go to the rescue for his daughter in a different state. All of a sudden Brianna becomes pregnant she does not know how to break the news to Bradley. All of them is he's dealing with baby mama drama so we will see how it is in book number two.

A Baby for the Billionaire (A Contemporary BWWM Romance)
A Baby for the Billionaire (A Contemporary BWWM Romance)

4.0 out of 5 stars Crush, June 28, 2015
I went this book. Homeschool crush turned into love. The plot of the story is slow. However, just keep reading and it more established on fast. He needed a baby and she need help for her grandmother. Guess what they fell in love.

Western Romance: Cowboy Misbehaving (BWWM Billionaire Western Romance) (African American Multicultural Interracial)

2.0 out of 5 stars What, June 28, 2015
This was just and okay story. Th ed plot was different. Nothing to write about for me. Glad it was free.

If You Could see me (The Gift Book 1)
If You Could see me (The Gift Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Help, June 27, 2015
Okay I want to start out by saying. This book was very depressing . I'm a person to work in healthcare field and it's still hard to deal with people committed suicide. This was the book was very sad for me also. We all know that depression is a mental illness is hard for some people to cope with .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20