Profile for All things considered > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

All things considered RSS Feed (California USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
My Little Pony Girls Pink T-Shirt H1737A (4)
My Little Pony Girls Pink T-Shirt H1737A (4)

5.0 out of 5 stars So pretty! My daughter LOVES Princess Celestia so it was ..., August 12, 2014
So pretty! My daughter LOVES Princess Celestia so it was love at first sight for her to receive this shirt.

Island Affairs (Paths to Passion #1)
Island Affairs (Paths to Passion #1)
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun and exciting read, August 12, 2014
A fun and exciting read! The choose your own format is fun and can lead you to all sorts of unexpected results! No matter what, there is good action to be had! An excellent concept and I can't wait to read more from this author!

Monsters Love School
Monsters Love School
by Mike Austin
Price: $12.96
65 used & new from $7.34

5.0 out of 5 stars a fun monster book!, August 12, 2014
This review is from: Monsters Love School (Hardcover)
My nearly 4 year old daughter loves this book. We borrowed it from the library, but she has asked to buy it so it doesn't have to go back. She was (and still is) a huge fan of the Monsters Love Colors book, and she loves these monsters in this new book even more. She enjoys hearing what goes on at Monster School- it's a cute but basic story. The school item checklist page is my favorite for teaching her word recognition for school supplies (the word tape and paper next to a picture of the item)- it holds her interest so she actually pays attention to the word and the spelling. Pinky is her favorite monster in this book- she loves her eyelashes. :)

Harp's Voice: Harp's Voice ((Harp's Song #2))
Harp's Voice: Harp's Voice ((Harp's Song #2))
by Cassie Shine
Price: $11.10
16 used & new from $8.93

5.0 out of 5 stars A terrific conclusion!, July 16, 2014
A terrifically told story of personal growth and strength! Harp, the main character, continues through this book to mature, search within herself, remain curious, and most importantly, continue to love. She still has a lot to deal with from so many aspects of life- her mother, her mother's illness, going to college, her love interest, and the additional surprises of new family and friends! It was so exciting to come along on the journey with Harp as she wrestles with her own emotional demons and emerges stronger and more mature with an even greater bond to those she loves. Fear and doubt are natural, but Harp learns that she can overcome them and not let them control her choices. I really loved the new characters we were introduced to in this second book!

Crocodile Creek Princess Palace Shaped Floor Puzzle
Crocodile Creek Princess Palace Shaped Floor Puzzle
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $17.99
13 used & new from $17.93

5.0 out of 5 stars This puzzle is so cute- love the illustration, July 6, 2014
This puzzle is so cute- love the illustration! My 3.5 year old loves to put together these puzzles (we have a few of them now from Crocodile Creek) and the pieces fit together well and the pictures are vibrant and engaging! Great quality!

Proviable DC for Cats and Dogs, 80 Capsules
Proviable DC for Cats and Dogs, 80 Capsules
Price: $31.48
6 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great product that works well for pets with sensitive GI ..., July 6, 2014
Really great product that works well for pets with sensitive GI tracts, prone to stress diarrhea, or dietary intolerances/allergies. Really helps keep diarrhea flare ups to a minimum and helps the pet get over them much faster if they ever do happen. Use daily for starting, 2x a daily if diarrhea flare up occurs, and 3x a week if stools are doing fine (long-term maintenance).

Baby Banz earBanZ Infant Hearing Protection, Blue, 0-2 YEARS
Baby Banz earBanZ Infant Hearing Protection, Blue, 0-2 YEARS
Price: $28.20
24 used & new from $22.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, functional, July 6, 2014
Comfortable, functional, and my son looks freakin' adorable with them on. It also seems to entertain him because he hears himself talking funny and laughs about it when he has them on. We used them for July 4th fireworks.

Saddle Style Soaker Mattress Pad - Will Absorb 6 Cups of Liquid - Made in America (34" X 36")
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $17.50
4 used & new from $17.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great. I keep it under the regular 'waterproof' mattress ..., July 6, 2014
Works great. I keep it under the regular 'waterproof' mattress cover for when there is (rarely happens) a full bladder whoops from my recently potty-trained daughter.

Spot It Junior Animals
Spot It Junior Animals
Price: Click here to see our price
103 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
This review is from: Spot It Junior Animals (Toy)
Super fun game, my 3 year old is really good at it!!

Strider ST-4 No-Pedal Balance Bike, For 18 mos.- 5 years, Blue
Strider ST-4 No-Pedal Balance Bike, For 18 mos.- 5 years, Blue
Offered by Bike A Mile
Price: $109.00
2 used & new from $109.00

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME bike, July 6, 2014
This has been our favorite of all the balance bikes so far that we have tried. Our daughter obviously wanted the pink one (we bought blue) but our second child is a boy and we are cheap and wanted both kids to use it. So to solve this first-born princess dilemma, we used the Disney Ariel wall stickers (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D43EP4W/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_55) and put a few Ariel stickers (and maybe some rapunzel ones, too, I forget) to give it some Princess swag. We also added a Disney princess basket on the front and some super girly streamers off the grips. Obviously all this can be easily removed when she's outgrown it and we want our son to use it (and wants to decorate it his own way).

Love that the seat is adjustable- it seems like we adjust it weekly sometimes because she grows so fast! Also we like that the wheels/tires are not inflatable- such a hassle on other types of balance bikes we've used that had those (smart bike, etc). Very well made and she loves to ride it. Lightweight to carry for the most part, in case you find yourself having to tote it home.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5